Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Katie - YAY!!!! Sounds like you had a great appointment!! And they are actually doing something NOW rather than just talking which is awesome!! So cool that they will tell you how close to o you are by bloodwork!! So happy everything went so well!!

Nicole - Woohoo!! Good blood test results!! Can't wait to hear how they are doubling on Friday!! And I totally think the high progesterone levels are a sign that this is your sticky bean!! so happy for you!!
Just out of curiosity, did you take your epo from cd1-o or from the end of af-o?

Jil- I cant remember what percentage it was, but a lot of ladies seem to have luck using epo on the very first cycle! (Worked for me on my 1st cycle ttc both times) Just make sure you only take it from either cd1 or end of af until you O... dont wanna take it after o cause it can cause contractions that could cause a m/c. But DEFINITELY worth while trying!

Amber - Good luck with the job, hope you get it!!

Lindsay - Thanks hun! LoL, I keep forgetting that a lot of you ladies havent been around since this threads conception, sorry! BYOB stands for "Bring Your Own Baby" ...not really sure where it came from... this original threads were called something like "AF Christmas Girls" or something to that effect... then we all started talking and somehow ended up with the BYOB thread! Haha!

Bumble - Sorry to hear about your test results... but I hope you enjoy your ttc vacation! Are you gonna go back for your 2nd iui after this next cycle?

AFM - Exhausted and off to bed.

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

First blood test results already and it's too early in my cycle yet so next blood test on Saturday so hopefully they say to get busy then! So I'm chuffing down the water, epo and robittisen to help as much as possible with my mucus!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

lol so for the first time ever i missed calculating o time and had 3 days of sex for nothing. af is gonna start today 3 days before which means 2 weeks ago i o'd on the thursday nt the sunday and only started having sex friday night,sat,night then sunday morning.ugh what a pain all that work for nothing.. jut dreading the cramps that come with the endo and af, but whatever i have my f.s. app on june 6th so just gonna relax until then... I didn't want a february baby anyways

11 years ago

Katie - Wow! It sounds like everything went really well. I'm glad they are going to be checking you often. FX'd for this cycle!

Aroma - Have you tried opks? I hate when AF comes and you realize you BD'd on the wrong days. Ugh!

Nicole - Yay! Those sound like promising numbers. I've never had early blood test so I'm not sure where they should be, but it sounds like others know.

Snow - I have had ewcm about a week prior to O. It can be confusing, but if you are using opks or charting I would go by those results. I've never tried EPO, but I may start using it if this next cycle doesn't work for us.

AFM - AF is gone and I'm waiting to O. I think it will be next Thursday. We are going to try BDing every other day until I get a pos opk and BD that day as well. Here's to a fun 3 day weekend!

11 years ago

Hello all. I haven't been able to post because work has been crazy. There has been so much going on that I was only able to read the last posts.

Katie - It sounds like you had an awesome appointment. Doesn't it feel great to get such personalized care and feel that you are now somewhat in control?

Snow - I thought that you needed to start taking EPO from the beginning of your cycle but I'm not sure. What I do know is that once you have ovulated you should stop taking it. Charting will help you see that you have ovulated based on the rise of temps due to the release of progesteron (sp?)

AFM - I had awful cramps on Sunday and Monday. It seemed early since AF is not due til Saturday but my temps started to fall so I figure AF is coming. Yesterday my temp was 97.52 and then this morining it was 98.06? I thought yay I'm gonna test but when I peed and wiped (sorry tmi) I saw some bright red blood. I usually spot a couple of days before so I figure here we go. Then a few hours later I went to the washroom and it is brown. I have never had brown spotting before my period and I'm 40. I've had a lot of periods. I'm so hoping that this is good news. Please God?

11 years ago

krunchie29 - yay sounds like your appointment went well and there'll be a little baby on the way for you really soon! My next appointment was on the 2nd of July haha but I got a letter today saying it was now the 31st boo

I had my scan on Tuesday and I don't think it went well. Ths man doing it said he'd send the results to mu consultant and I'll not be getting them til the end of July BUT he did tell Me I have a retroverted/retroflexed uterus (rather than it flopping forward over your bladder mine flops backwards towards my spine. I also have a 'tiny' cyst on my left Ovary and... a Fibroid

Next step is HSG when AF shows her face next week.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Well today my cervix is so high I can't touch it and I have lots of cm that kind of resembles egg whites but it's sticky. If I ovulate today (25th) I'll have a 24 day lp! I'm gonna buy opks on Tuesday I think. I just hope it's not too late.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Sticky mucus is usually infertile

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I don't have time to post individually now. It's 11 pm and I am just getting done packing. We're leaving at 7 am tomorrow to Idaho to visit relatives. It's a 10 hr drive from where we are, so with a 2 1/2 yr old this could be interesting!

Not sure if I'll be online at all while I'm there, so I may not be checking back in until Tuesday.

Good night ladies!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Wow, you can really tell when we are all waiting to O. Not much thread chatter.

I will be entering my fertile time tomorrow and hopefully O on Thursday. Having a 3-day weekend really helps with the BDing. :)

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend! And a good weekend to those who don't have Memorial Day!

Jess

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo