Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 277 Replies | Last Page

snow - what is the name of the shot you were wanting for your DF? I have a friend in a similar position and is interested! hope the job hunt goes well!

TOMORROW FOR ME!! Excited that is it finally here but trying not to get too excited as its not like they are just going to magically make me pregnant in the appointment! but it does mean hopefully a way forward!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Krunchie-- sorry. I don't know the name. Df went without me last time and didn't think to ask. He says it's a testosterone shot but I'm not so sure.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Well AF still hasn't arrived, but I have had at least 4 BFN's in the last few days, so I ma not testing anymore, I am just going to wait for the witch to show.

Congratulations on all the BFP's.

Unfortunately we are no longer ttc, this was our final month and I have decided as baby has not come along, I am going to attempt to apply to Uni for this September to do my Nursing degree, who knows maybe once I have qualified we'll try again.

I will pop back and forth to see you girls as often as I can.

Good Luck and Baby dust to all.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Just1more - Sorry to hear you guys arent going to ttc anymore... hope thing go wonderfully for you! Good luck with the nursing degree!!

Jil - Good luck with the job hunt

Katie - Woohoo!!!! Appointment tomorrow!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

abc123 - Glad you have been distracted this cycle! Happy bd-ing!! Glad to hear you're finally back to normal from the pill!!

bumble - Yes I am SO excited for my gender u/s!! It's still like 5 or 6 weeks away tho..... so just waiting patiently I hope you're wrong about this cycle and you get some good blood test results!

AFM - Crappy night sleep last night due to a thunderstorm (I HATE storms!) Got to sleep in today tho so that was nice! Got lots to do this week... cleaning & re-organizing the house.... fun, fun! Hope it's all done by the time company comes this weekend!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, the blood work was negative. Just as I expected. DH and I talked and since I have been having some serious tooth issues and probably will need a root canal in the next week or so, we are skipping the iui for my next cycle. I told him we are officially on TTC vacation! I am going to try my best not to temp, use opk's, the monitor or anything. I think we both need to forget about it for a month. Well as much as possible that is! So if I dissppear for a little bit it's not because i don't care, it's cause while on vacation the days usually run together! LOL. Good Luck everyone! I'm sure I'll be popping on here and there to check on everyone! :) But now I am going to make a list of things to do all month instead of all the TTC crap!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Bumble- good luck! You never know, this month could be the one!

Joy- so happy for you, it must be wonderful to hear your little one's heart strumming along! I have a random, unrelated question for you: what does the byob stand for?

AFM I am 11 dpo today, the witch is due Saturday. Some mild heartburn this morning, and still barely there light brown spotting. If there was a word that meant lighter than spotting I would use it, I would call it just cm if it wasn't tinged brown. Probably just an early period this month not too much hope here today.

Lindsay

11 years ago

Happy Wednesday ladies!

Im so happy to see the BFP's rolling in!

Im keeping my for all of you ladies in your TTW, and good luck to you for those who are about to ov!

AFM... I am still tracking my temps and stuff but I have let go of the idea of TTC this month. I think Im getting close to O, and we Bd' this am. But my job is killing me and Im currently awaiting to hear if I got the new one I interviewed for. Im also wondering how that will look if I am at a new job and 9 months later I have to take a chunk of time off! Oh well... what is meant to happen will happen :)

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week . Stay positive and enjoy each day as if it were your last. Stressing makes it harder when TTC! I don't always listen to that advice myself, but I hope if I say it I can believe it myself, haha.

Amber

11 years ago

Hey ladies. I have a conundrum. I think I'm entering my fertile period early but I'm not sure. My cervix is open and soft but still low. And I've got ewcm. But not a lot of it. I think I need some EPO. But I can't buy it until Tuesday. Not sure if that'd be too late or not. I'm not supposed to o until June 4th.
The same thing happened last month. It seemed like I ovulated early but I don't think I did until a week later. So I think I'm ok. But seeing ewcm throws Me off.

Also. I don't have an abundance of ewcm anymore. Not like I did when I got pregnant last. And it's not stretchy like the pictures make it look. Should I get EPO? Ladies that use it will it help?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

I am going to be really short cause I gotta do some laundry and head off to bed.

Jill: I totally recommend EPO! I've heard nothing but good things! I used it this last cycle too. I have a client who has been ttc for 3 yrs. She started EPO last month and got pg. May be a total coincidence but it can't hurt. Buy it online, it's much cheaper!

AFM: Today I got the results of my blood work that I did yesterday. Hcg is 121 and Progesterone 33.8. I can't believe how high the Progesterone is! I've had issue with that including with my m/c so I'm thinking this is a great sign that I have a sticky bean here! I do another hcg draw tomorrow to see if it's doubled.

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Just back from my appointment! It went well and we both got a load of blood tests done straight away. She did an exam and doesnt think the endo is bad but is waiting to get my medical records from my surgery. Next appointment is 2nd July. But in the mean time she has started me on charting my cycle with blood tests so had first one this morning as I happen to be on the right cycle day!! So will get a call this afternoon to let me know how close to ovulation I am and exactly when to get busy!! We were going to get his sperm donation done too but he has to abstain for 3 days which interferes with this cycle so decided to wait till he comes back from work as its easier for him to abstain at work!! So hopefully I can get a blood rest on Wednesday 13th June to see if the first timed cycle works, if it does great!! If not we can get his sperm done the next day so if he isn't home for the next ovulation I can get artificial insemination with his donation. And if nothing by 2nd July we will be looking at ivf ! We are assuming that my tube is healthy as if it's blocked she doesn't like doing surgery to unblock as it doesn't have a good success rate and can result in ectopic especially if I am a high risk anyway for another ectopic. So happy bunny here!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo