Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Alicia- no talking him into anything. He still wants natural until we get our own place. Which won't be until August. Then he'll find a new excuse. I just want this baby already!

Cd4. AF should be gone by the end of the day. Then on to o! Not sure I have it in me to care this cycle. I'm so disheartened by the whole ttc process. I'm also feeling very depressed tonight. AF does that to me. I can't shake the feeling something is wrong or going to go wrong.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

well we werent really trying this month and af is due tomorrow and i took test around 4 pm today and line showed up when dye was going across window. dh sees it to just wanting know if you guys could see it to.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test26247

11 years ago

Sorry sweets I can't see anything but try in the morning as they are supposed to be more accurate in the morning

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

I see it brittney. But try a frer!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

fingers crossed bahoward you're the next hopefully your morning test was clearer for you

snowwhite - I know how you feel about not caring anymore. I think I've got to the point now I don't think I'll EVER get pregnant.

CD27, 7/8DPO and my boobs feel normal, cervix is normal, no nausea, light headedness or anything remotely 'pregnancy' related. Just want the 2nd part of 2WW to be over now

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Looks positive to me!!! Good luck!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

THANK YOU IM SO EXICTED AND SCARED CUZ THIS IS THE 2ND CYCLE SINCE D/C IN FEB.

11 years ago

Brittney: I totally see it on the 2nd one! Congrats!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies!!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!! I am still in shock!! I have taken 6 frer, and two digitals! All positive:) We told our families this weekend! They were so thrilled!!! We wont tell anyone else for another month or so!

Brittney- I TOTALLY see the 2nd line!!! Congrats:) :)

I hope this luck continues for the rest of you ladies!! I will check in with you all tomorrow!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo