Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Hey all!

Happy Friday !

Nicole and Liza.... Congrats on your ! That is so exhilarating.

Joy... Thank you sooo much for sharing your u/s!That was incredibly beautiful to watch and it makes me want a BFP even more!!

Caitlyn... How's the AF? I think mine finally decided to hit the road. I had it forever this time, annoying!

For me... Im just waiting to ov which should be next weekend. Until then I am interviewing for a new job that will hopefully be less stressful and give me a better chance to conceive. Right not I am a behavioral therapist and I work with children who have developmental disabilities. Its rewarding but VERY stressful . At least it has prepared me for being a mom!

Hope to hear about more BFP's! Have a great weekend everyone

Amber

11 years ago

Congrats Liz! Wow, this thead is on fire! Lets hope the luck spreads to all of us.

Bumble - Sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully today will be the last of it and you can get out and enjoy the weekend.

Amber - FX for the job interview. I should be O'ing by the end of the month so we are not too far apart. Let's hope this is the last time we have to worry about it.

AFM - I woke up with a slightly sore throat this morning. I think I'm coming down with something as there are a lot of people at work sick. I'm only on CD2 so I have a while before anything will happen. Have a good weekend everyone!

Jess

11 years ago

Thank you guys for all the kind words!!! You have no idea how much it means to me!! I will be checking in daily and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!!

Nicole- This was a CRAZY cycle My lmp was April 13, I had two positive ovulation tests (digital :)) around the 24-25 but didnt really feel like I was ovulating. We b'd anyway!!!! Then I had days of pos opk on may 5,6,7.8 and I had pain and ewcm. So if I go by first pos opk EDD is January 18 ( Husbands 32 birthday!) but if I go by second string of pos opk I am due January 26th!

I have called the doctor but have yet to hear back! My obgyn doesnt check for heartbeat until 12 wk apt, but because I am going to be a high risk preg I asked if I could do u/s at 8 weeks. I just want to be able to get my cerclage right at 12 weeks! Fingers crossed!!

Have a great afternoon ladies!

11 years ago

Congratulations Nicole and Liza! It's so wonderful that you are now past the TWW and are now in the 9MW. Hooray!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

No time to reply right now, but dh is working late tonight so I will be on again later! Just had to come on and say....

Nicole - WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! I just knew it!!! Yay, yay, yay!!!!! I am so excited for you!! Sending tons of for an extra sticky bean this time!!! hunny!! & of course So happy for you!! (YAY for Jan 28th!! Our little ones will be less than 2 months apart!)

Liza - !!! Wow 2 bfps so close together this really has been a lucky streak for our thread!!! When is your EDD? Super happy for you!

Hope you both head over to cmp and join the BYOB thread on there!!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

well. af is here full blast. it is beyond heavy. sucks. hard.

but congrats liza and nicole!! im so happy for both of you!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jil - Sorry to hear the witch showed up. Hopefully she was late and heavy cause she's preparing for a little bean to implant soon!

Liza - Congrats again!! Good luck getting your doc to send you for an u/s early!!

Jess - Hope af passes quickly for you hun!

armywife - Thanks hun! Good luck with the job interview!

Bumble - Sorry to hear about your cold! Hope you're feeling better soon!! And hope your poor puppy is doing well!!
Yeah, my Mom and I see each other almost every day, we only live about a 5 min walk away from each other!
As for your symptoms, unfortunately they could be from any of those things!! Haha!! Mother nature is so cruel... there really should be specific symptoms that mean you ARE preggo! No more of this debating! Haha!

betsy - Happy BD-ing!! Good luck with the EPO etc.... just remember to stop the epo once you ovulate! (Can cause contractions and therefore m/c if you take it after O) Good luck!

Elle - You're bfp is coming up soon, I can feel it!! Hope this string of good luck continues!!

Nicole - Still SOOOOOO excited for you sweetie!! Oh my gosh, just so awesome!! And thats so cool about your friend getting her bfp as well!! You'll get to be preggo together!! I wish you both a very !!

AFM - Almost midnight, which means I'm 12 weeks!! Woohoo!! Aside from that I did some baking today... made some yummy snacks! Weather sucks, we had a thunderstorm this evening, which I hate, but thankfully it seems to have passed now. Hopefully it stays away while I am trying to sleep tonight!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks again everyone! Still having to pinch myself to believe it! I took another test this morning. I think I have 4 more, I'll be taking 1/day just to see if it gets darker. I made an appt w/ my Naturopath for Tuesday to get blood work done. Then I also have my 1st OB appt on June 19th. My Dr always does an u/s on the 1st visit so I'm excited to hopefully see my sticky bean in just over 4 weeks from now! I'll be counting down the days!

Jil: sorry AF arrived :-(

Joy: THANK YOU! I'm so thrilled! And I'm so excited that you're finally past the scary part! My Dr told me that once you've heard the heart beat and have reached 12 weeks, you have less than a 3 % chance of m/c. And I'm confident you'll be smooth sailing from here on out! When is your next appt? Are you doing the Down Syndrom testing? I forget what it's called. I think it's between 11 & 13 or 14 weeks.

Amber: best of luck on the job interview! I hear ya, I used to work with foster kids. Low pay, very stressful but super rewarding! But eventually I needed to move on. No regrets though; glad I had that experience!

Bumble: sorry you're feeling so crappy :-(

Gummy: I hope you're not coming down with something!

Liza: ya for an 8 week u/s! What's the date?

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Sydnee, when I got my first positive test I took ELEVEN tests over a three day period! I was obsessed with seeing that positive result!

Jill, Sorry af came. Have you talkd DF into the shot again or is he still pushing the going at it natural thing?

Joy, WooHooo! Yay for 12 weeks!

Liza, Congrats! I hope I'm next! But I doubt I will be! My LMP started April 15th. This cycle has been a tricky one!

Gummy, I had the sore throat too. And body aches and all that jazz. Why do people have to share their germs? Hope your feeling better!

Army, good luck on the interview! Working with children with challenging behaviors is tough. But definitely prepares you for your own children!

AFM, I am feeling a bit better today. Throat is still a bit sore and my nose is still wackey. But I made myself get outside to mow the lawn and plant some bulbs. I wanted to gets some sun and needed to be productive! I had to get my doggy an e-collar today cause he was scratching at the shaved area's around his incisions. It's so funny watching him trying to move around the house and stuff! He keeps running into my legs! Oh well, only 11 more days till the stitches came out and he can be normal again! We had plans to go for a hike to a local park with a really pretty tall waterfall but he can't be in water so we had to cancel. So now we are just relaxing for a little while. Have a good weekend everyone!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Hi all!
I had an awesome day today
Not much going on TTC wise, bloated some cramps and pains in lower right abdomen but no bloody cm/spotting

everyone!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo