Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Test results today showed estrogen up to I think she said 1400 and lh up from 4 to 13!! So we got the instruction to have sex tonight! Blood tests again tomorrow to confirm it has happened! Fingers crossed ladies!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - good stuff! for you

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Why do u need to abstain for hsg

11 years ago

To make sure there's 0 chance of you being pregnant when they do it? I'm not too sure just when I saw the doc she said with it being an xray they don't like them to be done close to ovulation etc. It has to happen on CD 7-10 Which is when most people haven't ovulated and stopped bleeding.
It says in my letter 'YOU MUST REFRAIN FROM INTERCOUSRE UNTIL AFTER THE TEST IS CARRIED OUT' in big bold capital letters lol I guess they're just being extra cautious?
They still haven't called me back with my appointment it's been 3 hours

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Could it be something to do with not wanting any extra mmm fluids up there?

11 years ago

LOL it could well be hmmm maybe the dye would push the sperm too close to the egg and increase the risk of an ectopic? I dunno they never really explain things

11 years ago

Grrrrr!!! after 5 hours I rang the hospital back to get my HSG appointment to be told I CAN'T HAVE IT DONE! Because of the stupid blood Jubilee bank holidays & weekend! So now I have to hope my next is early/on time (between 30-35 days) OR I'll have to push my consultants appointment even further back (it's been pushed back to July 31st already!)

So I'm not a happy little bunny today but hey by some miracle I may well concieve this cycle and not need the HSG at all... well I can dream can't I? lol

everyone!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Katie - Yay so glad everything is going so good!! Happy BD-ing, so exciting!! Hope you catch that eggie!! hun!

Elle - I dont have multipul fibroids (my sister does) but I do have 1 large fibroid. Sorry to hear this cycle is looking like a ntnp cycle and that you cant get your hcg done this time So frustrating!

AFM - Nothing new... raining here, so just spending a lazy night indoors watching tv with my puppy & doing some laundry.

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

oh elle that sucks all big time! why cant things go smoothly especially after waiting so long in the first place! but as you say, positive thinking that you dont even need it anyway!! and at least you dont need to abstain just yet!!

just boycott all jubliee celebrations and send the queen a strongly worded card!!

Joy, glad you are enjoying lazy time now cos i doubt there will be much soon for you!

Me, ANOTHER blood test this morning. surprised I have any skin left in the crook of my arms seeing as the amount they have been punctured over the last few days! but happy to be there with my arms out stretched! Should this afternoon find out if I am still ovulating or if I have ovulated and into the TWW.

11 years ago

Joy- glad you're relaxing. It's nice to keep that little bean in there as comfortable as possible.

Krunchie- I hope you're done ovulating and you caught that egg!! Sorry about all the bloodwork. I know the feeling. When I was in the hospital they used me as a pin cushion.

Elle- sorry there's such a fiasco over you hsg. Why can't things go smoothly. Life is so unfair.

Afm -- I went to get my cast off today and they said I have one more week unless my bone scan comes back bad then I have two more months. Ugh.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated the other day as I dont have anymore ewcm. I won't know until the 4th when I'm supposed to ovulate. Maybe there's more ewcm coming? But when df asked me to do something I can remember what tonight I without thinking replied I can't I'm pregnant. Hopefully that's a good sign. I didn't even think about it it just came out. I know it'd be too early to know but some people just know at conception. Who knows. But it'd be a good story.

That being said I'm just waiting for the 4th to see.

EDIT-- I take back all I've said. I just checked and I'm still open and still have ewcm!! It has a sweet smell too. So maybe I do ovulate the 4th. Last month though I had a 19 day lp. I could tell by ovulation pain. I really need a bbt thermometer. You can't buy one in stores here. Which means I need a credit card to buy one online.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo