Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Jenn- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! OMG I am SO excited for you!! and !! I can't believe you're already 18 weeks!! You're already out of the first trimester and could find out what you're having almost right away!! (Do you plan to know or have it be a surprise?) This is so crazy - I told you I have had a really good feeling about the past few "cycles" ! Do they know why you've still been getting af?? OMG I am seriously just so excited for you!!! Come over to cmp and join the byob thread there too!! Did you get u/s photos?? LoL, sorry lots of questions I know I am just SO happy and excited for you!!!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

I just posted on the last thread, but I guess I will start again on this one.

Intro:
My name is Jessica. Both DH and I are 30. We've been TTC #1 since Sept 2010.

Got pregnant Nov 2010, but lost our little girl at 18 weeks to a Neural Tube Defect. Had a D&C and had to wait 3 months to ttc again.

Got pregnant July 2011, but lost another little girl to another NTD at 17 weeks. Had a D&C and was told to wait another 3 months before ttc again.

Got pregnant April 2012, but lost that baby to an early miscarriage at 5 weeks, naturally. Doctor told us to wait at least 2 cycles, but we decided to try right away as we were tired of waiting.

I am currently 7 or 8 dpo on my first cycle after the m/c. No symptoms yet, but still hopeful.

11 years ago

Hi Im Jenn, Im 25 and so is DH. I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous pregnancy and found out on Saturday Im actually 18 weeks pregnant!!! so weird to say that! haha

Joy: I have been asking all the questions too!!! I cant believe Im 18 weeks and didnt even think to test! I just assumed that I got AF on time each month so Im not pregnant. I have noticed that AF has been a bit lighter but I just figured cycles change! We have always said that we arent going to find out what the baby is... 9 months isnt that long to wait for the suprise!! haha. I have only been able to talk to the dr at the hospital and all he said was, some women continue to get it their whole pregnancy and I need to discuss with my dr (have an appointment tomorrow so Ill definately be asking ALOT of questions!!) As for pictures, she told me that they are the emergency ultrasounds in the hospital and arent equipped to give me a picture, so Ill have to wait for a real ultrasound :'( Ill definately be over to CMP!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jenn - That sucks that you didnt get any photos, but I am sure at 18 weeks they will probably be sending you for an u/s soon anyway! I am assuming tomorrow's dr visit will be a busy one, lots of tests to do and everything to catch up on! So exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
It was seriously such a good thing I was home alone when I read your reply about finding out you were preggo... I actually shrieked!! LoL! (And then continued to bounce around a do a little dance! LoL!) Super excited for you!!

Jess - Can't wait for Sunday for you to test!! They say after a m/c you are extra fertile for a few months... hopefully it's true and you get your bfp this cycle & an extra sticky little bean!

AFM - Nothing new since I posted like half an hour ago.... lol Staying home this afternoon with another sick little nephew. Fun, fun!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello! Im Amber and new to this website. I found this thread from the previous one, and couldn't stop reading! Im 27 and my DH is 29. We have been together for 7 years and married since May 2010. We spent our first 13 months married apart. He got back from Iraq in September and after recovering from an injury we have been TTC since last month.

Last month I was 100% sure I was preggers. I had all kinds of crazy symptoms (now Im thinking that they were all in my head)! I was super fatigued and had a headache that wouldn't go away.

Anyway the AF arrived and it was a torturous one at that. Now Im on month #2 of ttc and I am currently 9 dpo. This time the only thing different I notice is a little fatigue, restlessness at night, viivd dreams and the last two days I had crazy sharp stabbing pains around my left ovary. Now those are gone. Im still hoping for a ! I'll keep posting.

Thank you Joy for sharing your news. Im especially excited for Jenn! That's crazy good news .

Amber

11 years ago

Jenn!!! That's amazing!! It's the kind of story you hear on tlc!! I love it! Can't believe it! Congrats! May the rest of your pregnancy be as smooth!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

I love this thread!

Hi, I'm Lindsay (28) and DH (29) and we live in Texas with our 2 dogs, a Westie and a Miniature Schnauzer. We have been ttc casually since summer 2011 and aggressively since February 2012! Got pg in November but it was ectopic and I lost a tube so now determined with a capitol D to get pg again! But they say your chances don't go down too much, and I am having all the signs of ovulating so I'm staying positive!

Today is CD 14 and I have had positive OPKs since Monday. We Sunday night and this morning, didn't yesterday as we had a scare that we were gonna lose our income (we own a business) and for a couple crazy hours I had myself convinced that we should stop ttc due to our possible loss of income. Then I thought about it, realized that life is too short and you can't wait for the perfect time, and we got back into the swing of things this morning. For those few hours though it was so nice not to think about it anymore!

Still very wet today so I don't think I have ovulated yet. Another poster said I should count ovulation as the day my cm switches to dry and sticky, so that's what I'm waiting for. Plan to do some more tonight and increase our chances.

Welcome to all the new posters!

Lindsay

11 years ago

Hi everyone

I'm 24 and so is my Husband.
I work in a labratory and DH is self employed.

We have NTNP and gone on to TTC and it's been over 3yrs now and no baby I was pregnant a year ago but had a Missed Miscarriage.

I'm just starting infertility tests and my cycles are irregular & long.
I think I'll be ovulating some time in the next week

to all

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hello all. My name is Linda and I'm Toronto Canada. I am married to by best friend and we are both 39. I will be 40 next week...OMG. I just had my tubal ligation reversed on March 28th of this year and only have one tube. I have been on clomid for this cycle and currently have 2 mature follicles just waiting to explode.

I have 3 children from a previous marriage, DS~21,DS~20 and DD~16. My husband has DS~9. We are so looking for our own little miracle.

Good luck to all you ladies. May will be our month for blessings

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!!
Congrats to those of you that found out you are preggo and could luck to all of us ttc!

I am a stay at home mom to my 18 month old little girl. My DH is 31 and I am 27. We will be married for three years this July! We have been casually trying since January 2012, and actively tring ( opk, temp) since March. I know this is not a long time, but it seems like forever as we concieved my little girl the first month! Trying to stay positive!!!

I am about 2-3 days past ovulation. I ovulated almost a week late this cycle! Keeping my fingers crossed and saying lots of prayers!!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo