Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 277 of 277 Replies

Hi ladies!

Going by memory today so hope I dont miss anyone!

Katie - Yay for symptoms!! Really hoping this is your month!!

Cristine - Fingers crossed for you hun! I have a good feeling that this will be your year!! xx

Just1more - Yikes thats a seriously long cycle... hopefully something happens soon!

hopeful - I also had a look at your chart, what made you think you ovulated when you did? Looks to me like cd23 might be O day, juding be the temps. (After O you should have at min of 3 temps higher than your "coverline" which is the majority of the temps before O) Hope that helps!

Elle - Yep cant believe we've already done 14 pages! Looks like I will be starting a new on today or tomorrow!

AFM - Nothing too exciting going on. Another busy week ahead of me, then camping this weekend!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

wow has it really been a year since the B.Y.O.B. 'June bugs' thread???

I joined last year after my MC in May eeek! Hopefully this year I get a haha, see you in the next thread

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

wow next thread coming up fast.. come on joy time to pick the next one..

afm: o pains like crazy ad still a +opk this morning, so i guess it will be back to bding tonight and then im done. honestly i hate timed sex its so much work. i am not holding my breath this month either as i had no ewcm so far. ahhhhhhh i just want to get to my dr.s app on wednesday and see what he is going to say and what drugs im gonna be put on. day off today so doing the norm, housecleaning and what not. when i got pg in march i had noooo sighns of normal pms like my boobs always get sooo sore after i o for 2 weeks. so im thinking that when i fel no pms signs that i am probably pg, thats why i think im out this month as my boobs already fee sore and full. grrrr just makes me mad that i cannot seem to get the one thing i want in life.. its nots like ohh i want a puppy and go get one, this is something that you just can't have at the snap of the finger, and i hate that...

11 years ago

Joy: Thanks for looking and I was told temp spike meant O. I'm glad I have you ladies to follow so I can catch on to this, it's all new for me.

Shannon

11 years ago

Hi all!

Bumble - I read all 3 over a weekend read it while at work too hahahahaha. Addicting. After that I started reading non stop other books - perpetually having a kindle in front of my face. Guess that's what started my lack of posting here hahahahah.

Joy, what to call the next thread?!?! Can't believe how fast these go. Thanks for the tip!

I think I'm 9 DPO. No symptoms really. AF is due a week from today. Not holding out but there's always a possiblity! Crossing my fingers but absolutely nothing feels different.

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Looks like it's that time again....

This is Officially the End of this Thread!!

Please follow us over to the new thread:
BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!
in the Two Week Wait - General Chatter section

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=11692

Hope to see you all there!!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Cd1

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo