Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone had a good weekend1 Mine was so relaxing. We went to the beach with some friends, layed out at the bay, rode our bikes around town, etc. The weather was awesome too!

Krunchie - Yay, I hope you find out you have ovulated and are in the tww. Hopefully I'm not too far behind you.

Elle - Sorry you are having troubles getting in for test. You would think there would be something open on the weekends because we don't all have a cycle that falls in line with the week. Hope you can catch the egg this month without all those tests.

Snow - I think I've said this before, but I have had occations where I had ewcm about a week prior to O. Without opk's or temping there isn't really a way to confirm. I'd say just keep BDing and hope you catch something.

AFM - I took an opk this morning and I think it is really close to positive. Hopefully by this afternoon it will be. Please take a look at #27902 and vote. We plan on BDing today and Thursday, but if it is positive today we might just do it today - Thursday to be sure. I'm also starting to feel some ovary pains. I hope this is all of our turns at a permenant BFP!

11 years ago

Krunchie, snowwhite and gummybear - with your Ovualtions

joy - as dar as I know I have one Fibroid but the sonographer didn't tell me anything about it like it's size or where in my uterus it was boo! Hey, yay for being in the second Trimester lady

Afm, well CD 4 or something so nothing interesting happening body-wise. But we have had a week of sunshine here so I've managed to get some of my gardening done and the neighbourhood's coming alive with Union jack flags and bunting in preparations for the Jubilee so things are keeping me happy and busy

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all well. Unfortunately don't have much time at minute so will try and reply to you all later on.

It is cd 47 for me and still no AF. My cycle is usually 36 days long. I have tested a few times with BFN.

I have a Drs appointment on Friday morning, which if AF doesn't show will be day 50, which, I think is my longest cycle ever.

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Just1more, that is a long cycle! the longest i had was 27 days (other than the cycle that turned into ectopic preg). my average is 25 days!

gummy, i would say that test is almost there so good to go! because the surge can happen in a matter of hours, the next test you take could have missed it so just get busy!!!

hope everyone else is good!

AFM - yesterday's blood test confirmed that I was/or just had ovulated. Estrogen had started to decline, i think down to about 1000, LH had risen again from 14 to 41! and progesterone was I think she said about 3. So blood test next wednesday to ensure progestreone is what it should be at that stage of my cycle, then another blood test the following wednesday for a preg test!! am going to use all my willpower not to use HPT till then!! DH comes home on that day so I hope they call with results when he is back so we can celebrate or commiserate together. He is booked in for his donation on the 14th June so hope he doesnt need it!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Krunchie- yay for ovulation!!

Just1more- long cycle. I hope a bfp is in your future.

Afm- spent tonight with my BFF and df. They don't like each other so the night wasn't as fun as it. Df and I got in a bd too. So the night ended well.

I noticed while out when I went to the washroom lots of ewcm. And it was stretchy! It's never stretchy! And I'm having some ovulation pains so I think today might be the day. Which is on par with last month with lp of 19 days.

Girls-- how long do you usually have ewcm? Gummy said about a week. How about you?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Well I'm back from my trip but I've missed too much to respond to everyone.

Katie: yay for ovulation! How cool is it that we can know those details about our cycle! We told dh's Grandpa this last weekend about being 5 weeks pg. He was shocked that it was possible to know this early. Back in the day, you were pregnant if you missed 2 periods. Now we can not only know we're pregnant right away, but we can tell if we've ovulated or about to! Hoping your progesterone levels are great and then you get a bfp while dh is home!

Jil: Here's how my cm always went. After af I was dry and/or sticky, sometimes I'd get gummy sticky cm. Then it would turn creamy and wet, usually like lotiony or watery lotion for approx 2 days. Then it would get ewcm that would start with a 1/2" stretch for about 2 days. And end with a day of super stretchy ewcm, like 1-3" stretch for usually 1 day. The following day would be gummy cm with no strech (not fertile) and I'd be sticky. This is when I'm done ovulating. Okay, hopefully that's not tmi for some people.

AFM: So my blood work from last tuesday was 121 and thursday was 359! Yay! Grow baby grow!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Krunchie! The one I took at about 11:30am yesterday was positive (at least 93% voted it positive). We BD'd last night and hopefully will again tonight just to be sure. I think I O'd yesterday though. I had some cramping and aching throughout the day and none really today.

Nicole - Those numbers sound great!

AFM - I DPO...nothing going on, but waiting.

Jess

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jess - Yay for being in the 2ww!!

Nicole - Woohoo!! Awesome numbers!! (wrote more on cmp)

Jil - Donno how long I had ewcm or even if I did for that matter since I didnt track my cp or cm. As for the bbt thermometors... you're in canada right? Check Shoppers Drug Mart, thats where I got mine, was about $20. (Usually sold near the hpts & opks)

Katie - Woohoo for o-ing!! It's so awesome that they can actually tell you when to bd and when you are going to/have o'd!! Hope dh doesnt need that apt! so happy for you, i think this cycle is gonna be lucky!!

just1more - Hope if you reach cd 50 they give you a blood test and find your preggo dispite what the hpts have been saying!! (Happened to a girl on here before!)

Elle - Thanks hun! Yeah I just have the 1 fibroid too... originally it measured about 5cm... but it had grown to 7cm last time i was preggo and shrunk back to 6cm after I lost the baby.... interested to see what its at when I go for my next u/s. They say like 30% or more women have fibroids and they rarely interfer with the pregnancy, so thats good! Hope af leaves soon!

AFM - Just having another relaxing night... dh is working evenings so my nights are pretty lazy! lol! Gotta do some laundry, dishes, and take the pup out to play. Should be a good night!

Found out my diagnostic u/s is July 13th so dh is going to miss it, but thats okay cause we're gonna go for our non-diagnostic u/s just before he leaves so he can see our little peanut and find out what we're having before he goes! Very exciting!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

joy, every time i see your ticker saying 13 weeks i cant help but smile for you!!

gummy, glad i have someone to obsess the TWW with!!!

aroma, where are you??!

sydney, i was talking to an elderly woman years ago and she siad they didnt know she was pregnant for ages because she had very well defined stomach muscles and they couldnt feel anything beyond them! how crazy is that!

just1, good luck for your doc appointment tomorrow, hope he can help

elle, enjoy your extra long weekend!

AFM, 14 days and i will know for sure... not that im counting or anything!! but seriously, must remember not to get too het up about it. yes there are lots of good signs (stretchy cm, sweet smelling cm, cramps on the right which i hope means i ovulated on the right where my tube is, DH home, action on the exact right days) but even then its only 20% chance for healthy couples and DH says (not nastily) that he doesnt think we will get preg naturally, will be either IUI or IVF. so i dont want to count my chickens before they hatch or put all my eggs in one basket or any other cheesy saying meaning the same thing. I am focusing on the long term plan with just a tiny cross of my fingers that we dont need it!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Well ladies. I guess I haven't ovulated yet as my cervix is still open but my cm is sticky again. Bd'd again tonight hoping to catch that egg.

Krunchie-- good luck. My fingers are crossed for you too.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo