Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Yay Joy! I hope you can stand these last few hours. And Happy Birthday!

AFM - AF is due tomorrow (I think). I think she's coming so I didn't test. Had a little red blood this morning when I used the restroom again. I hate spotting before your period.

11 years ago

Happy Birthday Joy! It's my birthday today too! Enjoy your scan and let us know how wonderful it is. It really does fill my heart with joy knowing that you are seeing your little one for the first time. It's ok to cry...I would

bahoward - those symptoms sound really promising.

I can't remember who asked how to pronounce Analysia - We would pronounce it - ana-lee-see-ah. I love that name. sigh.

AFM - 2 dpo and waiting. Going to my parents tonight for my bday dinner. I had the HCG trigger shot on Friday last week and it really sucks. My boobs were hurting so bad and I felt like I had the flu. If only it was near AF time I would be so excited. It's gonna happen soon God willing.

Have a great day ladies and to you all.

Linda

11 years ago

Happy Birthday Joy!!! I cannot wait to hear about your u/s! Sooo exciting!!! Hope the rest of you ladies are having a great day!!! keeping my fingers crossed for those of you waiting to O and for those of us in our 2 ww!!

I do not have much to report. Just trying to keep busy and not drive myself nuts during 2ww!!! Took my daughter Margo to pool today ( yayyy for summer!!-almost!) and we had a great time! Except for when two different people asked me when the could expect to "see another baby bump" and someone else told me that I better get going on #2 bc I am not getting any younger! WHAT??!!!! I am 27!!!! People can be so in insensitive! Oh well!!!

Period is due this Sat/sun so I will keep you posted!!

Baby dust!

11 years ago

Still no AF. But I tested today and it was a big fucking negative. I'm so disappointed. I couldn't possibly have to wait longer. I'm so sad. When is my AF gonna come?

On the bright side I'm buying a bbt thermometer and preseed tonight. And at the end of the month EPo

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

liza i know what u mean this 2ww is driving me nuts.. urrgghhh lol

sno- sorry about the

User Image[/url][/url] Me=28 DH=27 DS=born 8.16.07 DS=born 1.20.10 TTC#3 ing for a

11 years ago

Bummer, I was hoping to hear an update from Joy! I hope you get a picture!

Well...I got anxious and just tested 20 mins ago. I had just drank a bunch of water and it was 4:30 pm, plus I'm only 8 dpo. So pretty much I'm just a silly girl. BUT there was the tinniest holy crap my eyes hurt from squinting line!? So of course I was like I must pee on another stick! And the next one was the same! I am NOT by any means calling them positive as the line was ridiculously hard to see. But of course my hope are totally high now! I will test again in the morning. Now that I ripped off the poas bandaid, I'm going to be peeing on these things like crazy!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

I just wanted to say how nice it is to see everyone being so encouraging. I have been on another site and can not believe how rude the ladies are on it! I joined here a few days ago and am still learning the lingo.
I am in my tww and on my first cycle. While I know the odds are not in my favor I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to you ladies!

11 years ago

melissa which site were you on?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry - AGAIN I dont have time to respond to everyone... been such a busy day!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes tho and the good vibes for my u/s!

My apt was amazing, baby has a good strong heartbeat of 168bpm and was moving around like crazy during the ultrasound! He or she was literally jumping on me like a trampoline! It was awesome!!

My birthday was lots of fun too... but nothing topped my morning seeing my little monkey moving around and healthy as can be!

Nicole - OMG SO excited for you to test again now!!!!!!! Eeeeeeek!!!!!

Linda - Happy birthday to you too!

Hope everyone had a great day!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

Yay Joy! That must have been an amazing feeling seeing your little one moving around.

Happy Birthday Linda!

Welcome Melissa! You will find that all of these ladies are very supportive of one another. How far into you TWW are you?

Nicole - Ah! I hope there really are two lines. Post a picture if you can.

Snow - Sorry about your BFN. I think what you will be doing next month will really increase your chances. FX'd for you!

Liza - I hate when people bring that up. I would like to tell them how hard it has been on me with three losses and see how they react to that. Ha! It's none of there business anyway. And you are not old. I'm 30 and still working on #1.

AFM - 14 dpo and still no AF. I had a little bit of brown blood in a pantyliner last night, but nothing so far today. I am not cramping, which is unusual for me a this time in my cycle. I haven't tested since Monday, so I think I might later today, just to rule pregnancy out. I was sure AF was coming soon so I finished a bottle of wine with DH on Monday. Oops if I turn out to be pregnant.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo