Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Oh, I forgot to mention I woke up this morning and my right nipple is really sensitive. Hum?

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Still no time to reply to everyone right now... I will try to get online while dh is at work tonight, maybe then I will have some down time to myself! Heading out right away to register for the Paws in Motion walk this year... should be fun!

AFM - My birthday yesterday was awesome, aside from the most amazing part of seeing my healthy little bean, I got spoiled by my family as usual... got a new little camera since dh broke mine a week or so ago, got some clothes, make up, halloween and Christmas decorations (my Mom always gives us that kind of stuff!) and then from me neice and nephew's I got a cute little pair of baby sandals with little ladybugs on them (Should have seen my neices face when I told her right now the baby wasnt even the size of one of the shoes! lol) and then from my sisters I got a beautiful "no-sew" winnie the pooh blanket that matches the baby room perfectly! So cute! It was so neat to watch my niece and nephews look at the ultrasound photos and video though... they were absolutely facinated!

Hope everyone is having a great week & that af stays away from everyone who is expecting her! I think we're due for some more bfps!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon ladies.

Congratulations Joy on your U/S. what an awesome feelilng it must have been to see your little one there all comfy and snug.

Snow - I'm so sorry you got a BFN. I know how disappointing it is. I just felt like crawling in a hole and when AF showed up...well let's just say that it took a day or so to get over that one.

Welcome Melissa to this group. This is a great group of ladies and I feel that we do support and celebrate with each other.

AFM - I'm now 5dpo and going CRAZY! At least work has been quite hectic which keeps me from obsessing some. The worst part is when I talk to my parents the first question is - soooooooooo how are you feeling? Are you pregnant yet? They are cute but driving me crazy LOL. On one hand I have my mother who says that I must wait to get pregnant aroun October or November so she can have a spring baby shower and then there's my father who says she's not getting any younger and needs to do this now. My DH says, does he know hes asking me to do his daughter? LOL

This whole TTC is such a wonderful journey. I am so glad that I get to share this with all of you who I know understand what it's all about.

Linda

11 years ago

Gummy I missed you. Sorry :( Everything sounds really promising. Please keep us updated on your next POAS. I'm so excited for you.

11 years ago

hi everyone, been a busy day at work so I'm going to have a bath and an ealry night,

3dpo - boring. Boobs still hurt and I feel sick but that's probabloy down to post ovulation hormone changes.

See you all on Friday

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

BFN @ 14dpo. Maybe I didn't ovulate this month???

Does anyone know if you don't ovulate, but get a positive opk, when you might expect to get AF?

11 years ago

Hey everyone!! Phew what a week!

Gummy, I have PCOS and I don't think I ovulated for sure very cycle. They were always between 32 - 38 days. I dunno if that helps you but hopefully you figure it out soon!

Momma, I have no idea what DPO I am but I know I am on CD 32, 8 DPTrigger. But the wait is driving me crazy too! I go for blood work on the 23rd and I really wish it could just get here so I know whether this cycle was a bust or not! I am trying to resist the urge to POAS. So far I'm holding strong! I have been trying to ignore my symptoms or the fabrication of symptoms in my mind.

Joy, Yay for seeing your little one! No guesses on what the little one is? Either way, I am so happy you got to see them! Happy Belated Birthday, BTW!

Melissa, I have to admit I was on a bunch of sited before finding this one. I actually hated checking the boards because everyone was so negative and not helpful at all! I am so glad I found this site and these ladies are amazing!

Sydnee, no update today? Did you POAS this morning? I hope they were real BFP's!

Jill, DH and I have used the preseed before. DH does NOT like it because one time I think we used a little too much. So be careful as to how much you use! Good luck charting!

That's as far back as my site will allow me to read!

Sorry if I have missed anyone, I will try to reread to see if anyone asked me anything I haven't responded to yet. This has been a crazy week for me and I am throughly exhausted because of it! I had one new baby start monday at work and another tuesday. I have another starting thursday AND my assistant teacher (with whom I work with m-f 40 hours a week) is on vacation for 2 weeks! It's exhausting when the babies don't trust the other caregiver in the room! But my one new baby is almost 7 weeks! So cute! My two bosses came in my room to see him (they are both mom's) and they couldn't remember how to hold a little baby! I was like are these people serious! I would do anything to have a baby of my own yet these two women who had the chance of raising a child, can't even remember how to hold a baby! It really made me angry. Ok DH is harassing me to go with him to get ice cream. So off we go even though it doesn't mesh with our low carb diet! LOL

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Ok I don't have time to type cause I gotta feed my kiddo dinner now, but I just wanted to pop on and show you my pics and see what y'all think. I'll come back on here tonight and post more.

It's #25745 under the "Unsure".

Thanks!

Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Ok, I give up, I dont think I am every going to have time to go all the way back to where I stopped replying to everyone anytime soon, so I'm just gonna start reply to the recent posts, so sorry if I missed anything!!

Nicole - I think I might see a line, hard to tell in the pic tho! Got my for you sweetie!! Keep us posted!!

Bumble - Thanks hun! Nope, no guesses on gender, but its still really early for that.... will be going back in about 5 or 6 weeks for that!! Hope you enjoyed your ice cream!!

Jess - Sorry about the bfn... not sure about when af would show... I think usually it's around the same as an ovulation cycle. So whatever your normal cycle is maybe?

Elle - Bath sounds nice, hope you enjoy the relaxation! & hope your sore bbs arent just from o!

Linda - Thanks sweetie! It was a very awesome feeling! Sorry the 2ww is driving you crazy (and that your parents are driving you nuts too!) Hope this is the last 2ww you'll have to suffer through for quite a while!!

AFM - Havent been able to add photos here yet from my u/s, but I do have some on my cmp page. If anyone is interested, here is the link to my u/s video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa7W5M7Gh44&feature=share

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Ladies. I'm so upset. Df and I had a fight. And though it's resolved I'm still upset. We fought over something stupid because I went out with my best girlfriend. Then we got on to the subject of how he spends time with other girls and I never spend time with other guys. And how I don't trust these girls. He promised he's faithful and I believe him and trust him. But my gf and I were discussing how easily he lies to people makes me wonder if he lies to me at all. Should I be trusting him?

Oh ladies I don't know. I'm so worried. I think I should stop ttcing for a bit until I feel better about my relationship. I don't want to end up a single mother. At the same time I want a baby so bad I'd be an ok single mother.

AF hasn't arrived yet. I'll take another test tomorrow.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo