Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 277 Replies | Last Page

CD32, 12dpo... bored lol AF due soon. No real pregnancy signs now, had more about a week ago. Had no signs of implantation and nothing 'gestational' showed up on my scan at 9dpoo so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month... again haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Definitely waiting to O... Guess we're all just too busy gettin' romantic-like to post! LOL

I started fertile time Tuesday, so have kept my DH busy!

Still super excited about our lucky ladies and hoping some of that luck rubs off on some of us working on sticky beans now.

User Image

11 years ago

well I'm out, AF just arrived at least 5 days early, what the hell? I haven;t had a cycle this short in years.

Back to the grindstone, maybe a March 2013 baby...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

well i had first sono today and all we could see is the gestational sac. She wants me to have sono's every 2 weeks until end of first trimester because of the misscarriage 2 months. She also said she dont want to pick a date till we can see baby on next sono but she said im probably about 5 weeks.

11 years ago

My cm isn't sticky anymore. I don't know if I'm ovulating or not. I'm open though so we bd'd anyway. I layed still with my butt in the air for 40 minutes afterwards. Let's hope this is it. I'm gonna keep trying through June 4 th.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

No time to reply to everyone, got a busy day ahread of me! Company coming tonight & I still have tons of cleaning and food prep to do! Eeek!! lol

13 weeks today - Hello second trimester!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! (Especially those with a long weekend!)

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

CD2, back to the start AGAIN.

Tomorrow I have my CD3 FSH bloods taken and I have to try and book my HSG test but it can only be don on CD7-10 and those days fall on Jubilee, bank holiday and weekends so if they can't get me in on Thursday this week I'll have to miss this cycle and go in July.

Not much to say really...

11 years ago

That sucks! I thought u having a shorter cycle would mean u could speed things u a bit! Stoopid jubilee!! But the world doesn't stop just because it's a bank holiday so is there nowhere that will do it? What is the chance of u getting in on Thursday ?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

you can tell its been a weekend, not much action on the thread!!

hope everyone is going well and enjoying a long weekend, looking forward to a long weekend next weekend in Australia or gearing up for an extra long weekend in the UK!

not much time so will keep this brief. Had more blood tests saturday, sunday and this morning. so far estrogen has increased well but LH was only 4 yesterday (sunday) so they hope to see that increased today (had more blood taken this morning).

they said it doesnt matter if we abstain but if we wanted to, to do it from Sunday but sunday i noticed increased cm which was watery with the start of stretchy so we just did it anyway! spermies can last a few days and he has no issues so all should be well. Just waiting to hear about my results this afternoon so fingers crossed my LH has started to increase. also think my cm has started that sweet smell again like last time so taking that as a good sign too!

and its been nothing but good signs!! Thursday on our way to the appointment, there was NO traffic which is unheard of! got there way early so we had breakfast at a local cafe. then when we got there (on time for my appointment) there were apparently three women ahead of me, one in the wiating room who went in as I arrived, the other was running late and the last the receptionist had no idea where she was, but walked in as we were talking. DH was well miffed as it looked like we would have to wait ages which he said was unfair just because they were late!! but then, the doctor must have picked up the wrong chart but the right one as we were called in straight away!! which was fair as I was on time and they (even though their appointment was ahead of ours) were late. but wasn't me pushing ahead, was the doctor!!

and because we had to travel a fair way to get the blood tests, we made the effort to do other things while we were out, like visiting markets etc. so a good weekend! Just hope it ends in a good result today and in two weeks time!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - tell me about it lol things are kicking off here on Friday with the local school/nursery having a parade and party on a field. The Jubilee isn't til Tuesday.
Anyway I gor my period full flow on Saturday but the xray department is closed ant weekends so I had to ring this morning to book my HSG. The woman took my details, what cycle day I was on and said she has to ask the nurses and ring me back with my appointment.
I also had to ring my drs for my CD3 LH blood draw, I've had a busy morning.
Hoping for another shorter cycle this month :) it would be nice if they started being closer to 4 weeks rather than 6 weeks apart.
Don't think I''ll be doing OPKs this cycle I'm going to be having blood tests to see if I'm ovulating AND I have to abstain from sex until I've had my HSG AND more abstaining when my DH has semen analysis (his appointment was changed) so, this month is more like not trying not preventing.

Also, do any of you have Fibroids?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo