Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Not sure might know better after a few cycles to see a pattern

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

crikey page 14 already see you all on the next B.Y.O.B thread

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

BAhhhhhhhh!! Going nuts!!!!! 6 dpo and am desperate to take a test cen though I know it will be negative and I promised myself I wouldn't test because I'm getting a blood test in 10 days. Help!!!!!!

11 years ago

Ok I'm not one for over analyzing my "symptoms" but I've been having low level cramps all day and just had a really sharp pain just down on the right hand side which is where I am fairly sure I ovulated! Yes grasping at straws!! I'm bored so giving this more thought than necessary!

11 years ago

thanks for al the info krunchie. i took an opk this morning and wham theres my positive cd 9 s ill be right on time for o in 2 days roughly. sigh we did bd this morning and last night so i think it will be break time tomorrow and then tuesday morning fingers crossed, then to the f.s. on th wednesday. god let me get pg please i know ill have to not take any drugs. this has got to be my yr please...

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Aroma, I hope you caught the eggy.

Krunchie, the TWW is so hard and I am with you with analysing symptoms although sometimes I think that is our only way through, I hope this month is your month.xx

AFM, cd52 bored of not knowing, took another test yesterday Dr has said only test once a week does she not realise how hard it is not to test, so no more testing until Friday for me. We are as much as we can just in case there is still a chance I am ovulating really late, keep over analyzing symptoms which is killing me, I just want to know one way or another. We have a street party tomorrow for the Queens Diamond Jubilee, so I am hoping that will distract me enough to just stop thinking about it for a while, my TWW has turned into a 4WW

to all awaiting their

to all those who have there already

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Aroma, if u have a positive now why did u say ovulation in 2 days time?

11 years ago

Cuz they say that o will happen roughly 24-36 hrs after a positive so for me that's around cd 12 give or take a day lol.so another question krunchie if i got my positive this morning how many days do I bd for after the positive

11 years ago

That is true! If u go off the billings method keep bd for three days after ovulation which fits with the window of 36 hours after ovulation cos it only takes 20 mins for the sperm to get up there

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

My cervix is still open so I guess I was wrong and I am ovulating today (4th). I have lots and I mean lots of ewcm. Even more than the month I conceived last time. But I'm wondering something. I had sex every fertile day this cycle. I had sex today at 1am. Should I have sex again tonight or is that too much?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo