Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 277 Replies | Last Page

i had missed misscarrage at 12 wks 5 day and baby was about 8 wks

11 years ago

Missed miscarriage ? What does that mean? Is it because u said the baby died at 8 weeks but it wasn't found till 12 weeks?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

yes thats what a missed misscarrage is

11 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPs!!! That is awesome for all of you!!!!!

I have a limited amount of time, so I can't address everyone, but I am hoping that, whether your troubles are physical, emotional, or just frustration with TTC, this week finds you in a better place and you can look forward with confidence and maybe a little smile.

AFM: I got the news still cancer free so YAY there. Cranky my weight is up (a couple of glasses of wine Fri, Sat & Sun got me I think) with no GOOD reason. Ugh! No more crappy food or wine for me!

But saddest is that my DH's beloved cat of 14 years died over the weekend. We haven't gotten much sleep (EXHAUSTED!!!) and he is really bummed and a bit beery. Not too sure our TTC will work this month if he's drinking too much, but we'll see (he may not have another beer until the weekend, but I don't know how fast swimmers recover). Coming up on fertile now so fingers crossed. I think it would be good to have some happy news for him in the midst of his being so sad.

Sticky babydust to all of you still in the same boat - fingers crossed of all of us!

User Image

11 years ago

have an appoinment friday morning

11 years ago

Joy: Yay for officially announcing it! I get blood work done on Tuesday, excited for that! Hopefully they'll check the heartbeat for you on Tuesday. At all my OB appts they check it everytime, so hopefully its the same for you!

Katie: excited for your Thursday appt! Hopefully they give you lots of good info and a great plan of action! Happy they accepted citizenship app! I'm a duel citizen, Canadian & US.

Brittney: mine was a missed miscarriage too. Stupid miscarriages! This time though, we'll both a very sticky bean!!!!!!!!! Good luck on Friday! Is this an OB appt?

Jil: I'm glad you got things out in the air and you're less worried about the relationship stuff.

Betsy: Sorry about dh's cat :-( Lots of people get pg when they've been drinking, so I wouldn't worry about that! One of our fertile days my dh and I went out for my friends Bday and we both had a few (more so me ) and here I am pg!

AFM: have had a headache for 2 day now. Feeling a little nauseous but it may be from the headache. I've got 5 massage clients today so hopefully it goes away soon!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Nicole - Hope your headache goes away soon! I am excited for your bloodwork tomorrow (and my apt of course!) can't wait to hear what your beta hcg levels are!! (Do you know what they were in your last pregnancy?)

Brittney - I had a missed m/c in August (baby died at 8 weeks, but bleeding didnt begin until 11 weeks) that didnt end until around the end of October or so, then had to wait to ttc until Feb when I got my bfp. So I know how stressed out you must be! However, try not to stress too much, unfortunately if it is going to happen there is nothing you can do, so try to focus on the excitment of being pregnant and just enjoy this time! I have such a great feeling about this little bean - I think it will be your sticky one!

Betsy - Yay for being cancer free!!! So sorry to hear about dh's cat though... so sad!

Katie - Woohoo for your apt AND for dh being home for your fertile period!! Keeping my that you get action and not just talk at this apt!!

Jil - I totally agree with Katie, I think maybe you stressing about getting this shot is making your dh feel like he can't get you pregnant on his own and maybe he wants a chance to try? You guys havent been ttc on your own long, and it takes the average healthy couple 6-12 mos, so waiting another couple before resorting to him getting a shot, will maybe make him feel better.

AFM - Not much going on, doing some re-arranging in the house... fun, fun! Hoping to get out for a nice walk with the dogs today tho... maybe walk down to 7-11 and get some slurpees!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Yay Brittney! Congrats and happy, healthy 9 months to you!

This thread is really on a roll now! Hopefull that means the rest of us will get BFP's soon!

Snow - Sorry you are having a hard time with the ttc conversation. I just know that it will all work out in the end.

AFM - CD5 and AF is still here, but tapering off. Should be gone by tomorrow (hopefully). I am so ready to be done with this ttc thng. It has consumed the last almost 2 years of our lives. With so many ups and downs I am ready to just have ups from here on out.

Happy Monday!

Jessica

11 years ago

yes its an ob appointment

11 years ago

Jessica sounds like we're cycle buddies as I'm on cd5 with af on her way out ! Fertile period starts Saturday so don't think dh and will be doing much this weekend!! Not quite been 2 years but def feels like it consumes me!

Two more days then it's my appointment!!

Betsy sorry about your cat. I have two dogs and would be devestated if something happened to them

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo