Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins, If for some reason my meds dnt work this month, i am going to talk to dr about going a different route with meds. This is almost to much. Tell me more about yours and what they do.

7 years ago • Post starter

Letrozole induces ovulation like clomid but without the harsh side effects. When I took clomid, it made me irritable, hot flashes, dry cervical mucus, etc. With letrozole I don't get those symptoms. It's taken similar to clomid in days, but different strength 2.5 mg, 5 mg, and 7.5. I would highly suggest asking your doctor about it.

7 years ago

Thank you. I will most definatly will If mine doesnt help me this month. I try n make myself feel better by saying, its making me feel like this cause its working. Lol. Doesnt help much but its worth a shot. Hehe

Dandy- clomid can also make your lining to thin, doesn't always but can. I took it for a month and then they switched it to the femara or letrozole for that reason.

7 years ago

Lucky, thank you for that info. Makes sence. My af Was extreamly light and short. If i dont get my bfp this month, im sceduling a visit to discuss all this. Thanks guys.

Hey ladies, So Sorry to see you all on this new thread.

I would say how is it going but I think I can guess.

AFM CD-12 Not much of anything going on right now. I did start taking baby aspirin and red raspberry leaf caps this cycle. I bought hubby fertile blend I thought he would give me a fight on it but he was totally understanding. I made a doctors app for the 31st for my annual. Hope to get my BFP before than but if not at least I have the appointment and I can talk to him then.

how is everyone else doing. anyone trying anything different?

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hi miam. So glad you followed over. Are you opk testing? Im close to you at cd 11. Thats great hubby is on board with the blends. Lol. Makes things easier for us, if they just nod and go along. I know with us, i am the main one doing research for fertility aids.

Me too Dandy don't feel bad. Yea I'm using OPKs I started yesterday I O'ed early last month so I don't want to miss it.

I started getting Positives on CD16 Last month I normally start getting them on CD-18 So who knows lol

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I'm cd9 so right there with you ladies :-)

7 years ago

Good deal. Looking like we are all still pretty close in cycles.
Afm, opks were starting to show some color but backed off a bit. Thats ok. Im being pretty patient so far. Ill be more confident in a viable egg, if i o a little later. xx feel like i did last month to quickly after stopping meds n dr thinks it wasnt healthy enough to be viable due to my low progesterone level.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo