Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Good idea Kerzie!

I tested this morning at 6dpo and of course bfn as I expected. I just couldn't resist
Don't give up with spotting 9dpo. You never know and you're not out till you know for sure you are

8 years ago

Yay, I'm so impressed with myself for finding your new thread, Kerzie. Ha! (Laughing at self, I am terrible at navigating these forums.) Anyway, great idea to switch to 2016

I'm sorry to hear you are out for the month, Kerzie (unless it's implantation bleeding, at 9dpo that is possible???). Either way, you eat your crisps and takeaway and treat yourself. You deserve it.

AFM, I finally gave in and tested today at 15dpo = BFN. I have no symptoms really, so I didn't expect a BFP but what the bleep is going on? I've never had a luteal phase this long and my temp went up .3 today from 97.6 to 97.9. What's worse is I was counting on an 11 day luteal phase in order to time the IUI on a weekend. Now... who knows if I can do it. Grrrr... I have never wanted to see AF so badly!

8 years ago

Well noticed kerzie, cos I didnt, sorry if your out franny, whats going on girls we need to get some BFP's in, Im 6dpo t mo so still early days and trying not to get my hopes up, I dont want to test cos dont want to see that , got terrible burps constant, bit of stabbing pain today, nose bleed yesterday?? not had one for over 15yrs lol and major heartburn and bloateness who knows, good luck to all you wonderful ladies -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi all,
Jandei, lol, we all rest even though we know it won't show. I read a couple of posts this month of some ladies getting a bfp on an opk before registering on a pregnancy test, so yes I used a couple of opk' s to see but got nothing. It would be so much easier if we turned pink while pregnant, an obvious pink not a shade that leaves you wondering, am I? Am I not?
I say good for you, one day soon you will get that bfp.

Franny, I'm not sure what to say ????? Your temp going up again is a good sign but what is with the bfn? I object!! With my ds I got no symptoms for pregnancy until I was 7wks, I was however severely annoyed that I still got cramping when my period was due. So don't count on symptoms, you still could be. Are you an obvious shade of pink?

Pink, Your symptoms sound promising, a lot of women get nose bleeds before a bfn. Stabbing pain could be implantation, not everyone bleeds with it. Don't feel pressure to test if a bfn upsets you, we all handle things different and you have to do what is best for you! Heartburn is nasty, hope you are feeling better now. How are your boobs?

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Kerzie, boobs not too painful but only 7dpo, very heavy but not veiny(yet) like last months, got meself a new toy, a thermometer 3 days ago and just started to record temps, I know its too late for this cycle but just trying to get hang of it, is fun trying to remember where button is in dark and whether Ive turned it off or on but temps are high at mo for last 3 days, not sleeping too well, very unlike me and mega vivid dreams last 4 nights, bought some lovely fruity heartburn tabs but still bad and getting up in night for wee, again not like me but that could be just cos not sleeping well, still constant burps and getting embarrassing but all to early to tell yet and trying not to get my hopes up.......def not turned pink yet except my hair but its been that colour for 8 years haha
Love n luck to all, are you def out Kerzie, franny? and Jandei any news?

8 years ago

Hello ladies!
Kerzie I've never heard of opks as pregnancy test. Sooo... I took an hpt and a opk this morning bfn (of course!) I'm telling you I just can't resist. I dodn't get down when I see a bfn I just tell myself maybe it's too early or maybe I'm not preg so I kind of prepare myself I guess. I know everyone is different thou.
How is your implantation spotting? :)

Franny, I really hope you get a bfp. Maybe the test you are using is not sensitive enough ???

Pinkster, your symptoms sound very promising. I mean that nose bleed!

For me I'm 7dpo and the only thing that I experienced so far was that neck pain that went away and yesterday all day had cramps and was thinking af was coming. Today the cramps have stopped. Oh and I normally have really sore boobs and I don't have that AT ALL (could be the vitex and rrl) Trying not to look into it too much.

8 years ago

Hi,
Af here full swing this morning, now time to plan my next cycle. Going to try some soy isoflavones to encourage my body to ovulate earlier. This will be new for me so not sure what will happen. Anyone got any advice?

Pink, Temping can give you lots of clues, as long as your temp stays stable or rise at should stay away. Keep using opk' s though as bbt tells you when you ovulate, not your fertile period before. Hopefully you want need it and this month gives you a bfp. The symptoms, although not fun do sound promising.

Jandei, One of these days that test will have two lines and you will have to test again, quite a few times, to make sure it was real. It is the best feeling and you will still probably doubt it until it registers on a digital. Let's hope this is your month to go through it. I have the same attitude to tests as you do, maybe it's what happens when you have been trying for a while. I prepare for the worst but hope for the best, that way I don't stress out every month. Not sure my dh could cope with me being devastated every month, think doing this helps keep my emotions level. So thank you ladies for always being here for me xx

Franny, How are you today? Think we have swapped cycles, I shouldn't have come on for a few more days. As long as you don't try to swap back IF af arrives for you, not sure I could handle two periods in a row, mine are always brutal. Super painful. Joking aside, I'm still praying this it for you. Some women on this site have said they didn't get a bfp until a couple of weeks after af was due. Don't know how it works but who cares if you finally get that bfp.
If not when do you need af to come to get everything lined up for a weekend now? Is there anything the docs can do to help you o at a weekend?

Afm, tough weekend. My 18yr old niece is terminating this weekend, I love her and will always support her but it's also gut wrenching. So many women are trying so hard and would be ecstatic to get a bfp and its wasted on young girls who don't want it and get it through being careless. Does that sound mean and bitter? It makes me so sad to think about a life being ended. I can't say any of this out loud, this is my release.
Sorry ladies, don't mean to bring the mood down. Buddhists believe the soul will pass on to someone else, I really hope it goes to someone who wants a baby with every fiber in them.

Oh Kerzie sorry to hear that but don't get down cause of af. I know how it is so there is no advice I can give you because we all go through it every single month so you are not alone in this. Maybe this was just not the right time. I believe it will happen soon. It's a long emotional roller coaster journey but we'll get there. Stay strong and positive. It's just a matter of time.

With your niece - I don't know what to even say. That's a shame but that's how life works it's not always fair. That's why with me and my journey so far has taught me that I will never take a blessing of having a child for granted.

8 years ago

Hello,
Jandei, Thank you for your support feeling much better today, it was good to get it out and leave it in the past now.
8dpo now, this is the exciting bit waiting to see if you get an extra early result. Keeping everything crossed for you, at this time of month I can afford to, lol. Any symptoms? Sore boobs?

Pink, how about you? How are you holding up? Any more symptoms that sound promising? When are you planning on testing?

Franny, Any news? Has af arrived? It really stinks that you are stuck in this place not knowing. Thinking of you sweetie

Good luck to all of you

Hiya Kerzie, pleased to hear your feeling a bit better, when u hit that low bit when arrives u can only get back up again and start again n again n again I love the story about the Buddhists and I really hope thats true, your not bitter at all, in fact very supportive considering, Im not sure I would be as understanding but I suppose everyone has their own opinions and choices to make
Jandei how are you feeling and Franny?
AFM now 8dpo, sore boobs today and swollen down low, reminds me when I was heavily pregnant when I was younger and babies head was down, kinda throbbing and swollen? a weird one and hopefully doesnt mean AF coming in 5/6 days ...Thinkin of testing 10dpo or too early? I really dont want to see that but also thinkin I at least would prep myself for worse then

Thank you ladies for all you well wishes and support to al &

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo