Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Miam : oh wow. So sorry for the morning sickness. Glad to hear that your little one is doing well. You remain in my prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery.

Dandy: haha, I just couldn't hold it any longer, lol. Getting frustrated waiting for the tests to arrive. I have a very cranky 5 year old right now who is dying to get in the bath tub, lol. She's so impatient and stubborn. Boy does she take after me, lol.

7 years ago

Miam- I hope that morning sickness goes away soon for you!

Cronins- sounds like you have your hands full lol

Dandy- glad your internet is back. If mine goes out I'm in trouble lol

AFM, my RE called yesterday and mentioned egg donor, which if that's my only option I would do, but I'm not ready to give up on my eggs yet. I'm hoping to get one more attempt with them. Just need prayers that I get that chance.

7 years ago

Lucky: I totally understand that you want to give your eggs the best possible chance for implantation. Many prayers for your success.

As for me, AF beat me to the punch today. She just showed up a few minutes ago as I was going to poas. Just left a message with my RE'S office to do my CD 3 testing and hsg test. Can't wait to get started again.

Dandy I have my fingers crossed for you.

7 years ago

Awe Cronins, crud. She showed a day early? I always say Ivwould rather her come early than late. Starting over and new hope to a new cycle. Good lixk on your cd3 testing. Hope all is right were it shoukd be
My internet went down again. Sorry gals, I wasnt ignoring anyone.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck with all the testing Cronins, I hope you get good results :-)

7 years ago

Good morning gals. Hope everyone is having a good morning.
Afm, testing was a bfn. The shadow didnt turn into a pink line. Posted it, think I'm out this month.

Awe dandy, there is still time to get that bfp. Sorry that the line didn't turn pink for you this morning. I am here cheering you on. I truly hope that you get your own bfp very soon.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins, It sucks when your at that point in your cycle when you realize its just not your month. Beginning to look forward to af. Thinking of not testing tomorrow if I can stand to wait. Felling af(ish) no pg symptoms at all. Not even sore boobs like last month. I may have had a problem with Ovulating this time. We didnt do 21 day bloodwork, and those 6 days of pos opks were strange. sigh, oh well. It is what it is

I know how you feel dandy. It sucks all around. Some days I wish that I could just snap my fingers and be pregnant. Wish it was that easy, but unfortunately it's not. Hugs...

7 years ago

Dandy it's so very hard. I need it to happen very soon, I'm going crazy! I can't stand being asked if I have kids anymore :-( hugs to you, it will happen!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo