Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 413 Replies | Last Page

Well TRY to take it easy, maybe sip on some chamomile tea tonight :) and let's see what tomorrow brings. Best of luck

6 years ago

Thank you... did ur spotting stopped?

6 years ago

Yes it did. Still cramping some. Took a hpt and bfn today it'S 5dpt so a little bummed

6 years ago

I didn't test positive til 8dpt.... I only test on 4dpt before that and it was negative. So cheer up. I think the fact you had some spotting is a gteat sign!!!! :)

6 years ago

Thank you... Honestly I am super sensitive when it comes to spotting. I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years and 80% of those cycles I had spotting. That's until I started going to a fertility clinic and taking progesterone it stopped. I remember you tested 4dpt and was bfn but did you test again before 8dpt?

6 years ago

No I didn't bc the test were for 8dp5dt so I didn't want to be disappointed again.... I know the feeling it is like me and my last MC..... sucks that you can get exvited even when things might be a positive sign. I have been trying for 5 years :(. BUT NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.... THIS IS YOUR CYCLE!!!

6 years ago

Going in for a beta and progesterone test tomorrow am since I am 2 days late and 16 days past iui . All pregnancy test have been -. Had to go so I can stop the progesterone and let my cycle come and on to 3rd iui in a few weeks

6 years ago

Hope you get a pleasant surprise:) good luck!

6 years ago

That's exactly what it is. I really hope we are right about each other cause I still have a feeling everything will be fine for you

6 years ago

Jandei and Ma_espe : I'm hugging you BOTH long distance!!! I'm STILL hopeful

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo