Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 413 Replies | Last Page

Alien: Glad to hear you found a clinic you like. Good luck on your journey!

KMK: Thanks! I have never heard of it either but apparently its something they un freeze the embryo in that will help with attaching to me... Congrats on stopping the PIO! I can't wait until I am at the point that I am pregnant and don't have to do them anymore!

Two+1: You have some serious strength not testing! Only a couple more days. Can't wait to hear the results!

ma_escape: Woohoo for a successful transfer! I am in the Toronto area! So nice to find a fellow Canadian!

Future: Good luck on your wait! Fingers crossed that your PGS comes back perfect!

AFM: Started my estrogen and the RE added in Prednisone this time. He also wants me to go in next week for intralipids and will be using the embryo glue. Transfer has been set for August 30th!

6 years ago

Hello everyone,

Lenylen : I Love hearing the success stories! :-)

Surromom : glad that your transfer date has been set! That's right around the corner :-)

AFM :
I got the call today from the lab. Here's my embryology update -

The embryologist said that I ended up with 7 "good quality" embryos!

4 embryos grade 6AA
1 embryo grade 5AB
2 embryos grade 4BB and 3BB

I lost so many during fertilization (46% fertilization rate), so I wasn't sure how things would pan out by day 6. But I ended up with 7 out of 12 embryos making it (58%), and I am happy with those results!

I am especially thankful considering the things said about moms-to-be that are 38+ (I'm an old gal (age 42))

Now it's on to a two week wait before I receive the PGS testing results on my 7 embabies.

Have a great week and weekend, all!

6 years ago

I caved and tested this morning a big fat negative .. I don't know how many more let downs I can take . . I'm 13 days past iui .

I tested this morning and yet another negative. On to follistim anyone have better luck with the injections?

6 years ago

Surromom.... good luck on your next transfer. We are fairly close... I go to a fertility clinic in Burlington .
Futuremom: holy cow those are awesome number. I think you are hoing to have very successful transfers. Hope most of them come back with good results.
Two+1: sorry to hear it was negative. I just jumped straight to IVF after 2 unsuccessful clomid IUI cycles.

Afm.... I got a BFP yesterday at 6dp5dt on cheap 25 miui dollar store test. I confirm it today with a FRER. Now just need to wait for beta on Saturday.

6 years ago

Awwwww ma_espe... I am soooooo happy for YOU! I know you've been waiting to see that BFP! That's awesome!

You're embaby was a sticky one :-)

Here's hoping my future transfer is as positive! One more week until PGS testing results.

6 years ago

Thank you futuremom!! I am sure you will have great results ;)

6 years ago

Negative beta today ! But I ordered my follistim and it was only a 50$ copay ! Hopefully we have some luck with the injections witching 2-3 try's then possible ivf

6 years ago

Hey gals

How's everyone doing?

My PGS results came back earlier than anticipated.

Four out of the seven were PGS normal. And all are GIRLS! I wanted a girl, and I guess this solidifies that desire!
The Four: 3 day 5's (AA, AA, BB), and 1 day 6 (AA).

So, so thankful that the retrieval portion is now Complete!
I won't be transferring until 2018 because I plan to do some serious saving!

Kmk_smd and Ma_espe - keep us posted about your beautiful sticky babies!

And I wish BFPs to all of you mommies and mommies to be!

6 years ago

Just checking in...

The forum has been so quiet!

How are all my preggar moms doing?

6 years ago

Our thread died... and so much time has passed... but I finally remembered the website address. Wanted to report I did my FET in October 2018. Got my BFP (the FET in August 2018 was a BFN), and my girl was born July 1 2019. She will be 2 this July! So crazy I'm a mom to a toddler!!!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo