Community post

Question

To bring or not to bring IVF baby #1 to fertility center consult appt for baby #2?

Later this month both DH and I will be going to a consult appt with our RE to make a plan for baby #2 after conceiving our daughter there through IVF. I remember how much it stung to see kids, babies or obviously pregnant women in the waiting room (of which I saw very few at our clinic) but I also would really like to introduce my daughter to all the staff that helped create her. I'm so torn! Since both of us have to be there and leaving her home with another family member would be tough since we are trying to keep it hush hush for now that we are trying again do you think it would be OK to bring her or too insensitive?

Poll:
Bring her and hope for no death stares (6 votes)
Leave her home with someone (2 votes)
Have DH wait with her outside and stealth mode her in once I'm called (1 votes)

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

In my clinic they did ask me to come back in a year to show how it worked even if I would not want another one ;) So I am surely for bringing. You can maybe try to make sure that you do not spend too long in the waiting room if you feel uneasy.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo