Posts by mnor0406

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the proc ...

413 Replies      

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

Anyone been/used a surrogate?

My dh and I are nearing the end of what we think we can handle on this infertility journey and are researching ...

7 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anybody pay a ridiculous amount for a 2 week Lupron kit lately?

I just got quoted $650 for a Lupron kit! When I did IUI and IVF 2 years ago I only paid around $100 out of poc ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

To bring or not to bring IVF baby #1 to fertility center consult appt for baby #2?

Later this month both DH and I will be going to a consult appt with our RE to make a plan for baby #2 after co ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Finally a cd1 at 14 months postpartum!

I am so excited that my period is back after almost 2 years of no period at all between pregnancy and breastfe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ivf for baby #2 in the new year?!

Our daughter is only 6 months old but I have baby fever already. Her cousins are much older than her (17 and 1 ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When did first postpartum AF show?

I am getting anxious to try again and just sitting around waiting for AF! I am still breastfeeding my 5 month ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anyone have more than 1 pregnancy via IVF?

I have a 3 month old daughter from ivf and am starting to think about baby #2. We aren't preventing a pregnan ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Success story

Pregnant after 6 1/2 years on our 6th IVF attempt!

Our journey to baby felt like an eternity but we are finally expecting a little miracle in June! I hope our s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

June/July IVF buddies?

Anyone starting IVF soon or starting IVF again? This is my first cycle trying it and am looking for others to ...

197 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago