Posts by mnor0406

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the proc ...

413 Replies      

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

Anyone been/used a surrogate?

My dh and I are nearing the end of what we think we can handle on this infertility journey and are researching ...

7 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anybody pay a ridiculous amount for a 2 week Lupron kit lately?

I just got quoted $650 for a Lupron kit! When I did IUI and IVF 2 years ago I only paid around $100 out of poc ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

To bring or not to bring IVF baby #1 to fertility center consult appt for baby #2?

Later this month both DH and I will be going to a consult appt with our RE to make a plan for baby #2 after co ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Finally a cd1 at 14 months postpartum!

I am so excited that my period is back after almost 2 years of no period at all between pregnancy and breastfe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ivf for baby #2 in the new year?!

Our daughter is only 6 months old but I have baby fever already. Her cousins are much older than her (17 and 1 ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When did first postpartum AF show?

I am getting anxious to try again and just sitting around waiting for AF! I am still breastfeeding my 5 month ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anyone have more than 1 pregnancy via IVF?

I have a 3 month old daughter from ivf and am starting to think about baby #2. We aren't preventing a pregnan ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Success story

Pregnant after 6 1/2 years on our 6th IVF attempt!

Our journey to baby felt like an eternity but we are finally expecting a little miracle in June! I hope our s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

June/July IVF buddies?

Anyone starting IVF soon or starting IVF again? This is my first cycle trying it and am looking for others to ...

197 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago