Posts by mnor0406

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Spanx/Shapewear ok in early pregnancy?

I am going to be a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding in June and the dress is made of dreaded chiffon! Every ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Don't mess with a chick on fertility hormones!

A few pharmacy techs and a corporate customer service phone operator just found themselves on the wrong side o ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Has anyone ever converted an overstimulated IUI to an IVF?

This is my 3rd IUI cycle with Gonal-F. Went for a midcycle u/s and bloodwork today. My u/s showed 6-7 maturin ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Just when I thought the tww was bad...

I have now entered the tww of beta testing! So really it's more like a 4ww... I am so glad that I finally got ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Negative hpt's but positive beta? Any success stories?

I am currently 10dp6dt or 16dpo. I had negative hpt's from 10dpo - 14dpo, not even a squinter. Gave up on 15 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Vibrating vagina? Am I going nuts?

I started taking lupron and baby aspirin for a fet cycle and for the last 3 days I keep having these vibrating ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How many ivf attempts before you got a bfp?

Finally got some good news! We were approved for an ivf refund program. We get up to 3 fresh cycles and 3 fro ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Sharp Stabbing Pain at 6dpo

Has anyone ever experienced sharp/stabbing pains in the vaginal/cervix area prior to a BFP? I have never felt ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Feeling down....

Really rough day today... I made the mistake of watching A Baby Story on TLC and ended up hysterically cryi ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Holy Moody?/OPK issues

Last night I was super moody and felt like my intuition was on the fritz. I had horrible feelings that someth ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago