Posts by mnor0406

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Anybody pay a ridiculous amount for a 2 week Lupron kit lately?

I just got quoted $650 for a Lupron kit! When I did IUI and IVF 2 years ago I only paid around $100 out of poc ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

To bring or not to bring IVF baby #1 to fertility center consult appt for baby #2?

Later this month both DH and I will be going to a consult appt with our RE to make a plan for baby #2 after co ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When did first postpartum AF show?

I am getting anxious to try again and just sitting around waiting for AF! I am still breastfeeding my 5 month ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anyone have more than 1 pregnancy via IVF?

I have a 3 month old daughter from ivf and am starting to think about baby #2. We aren't preventing a pregnan ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Spanx/Shapewear ok in early pregnancy?

I am going to be a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding in June and the dress is made of dreaded chiffon! Every ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Negative hpt's but positive beta? Any success stories?

I am currently 10dp6dt or 16dpo. I had negative hpt's from 10dpo - 14dpo, not even a squinter. Gave up on 15 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Vibrating vagina? Am I going nuts?

I started taking lupron and baby aspirin for a fet cycle and for the last 3 days I keep having these vibrating ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How many ivf attempts before you got a bfp?

Finally got some good news! We were approved for an ivf refund program. We get up to 3 fresh cycles and 3 fro ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages