Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 413 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Jandei! I will for sure :)

6 years ago

Iui will be on Monday , had 2 15 mm follicles and a 11 mm on the right side nothing on the left side. Will be doing progesterone after iui to help .

6 years ago

Wishing positivity to Ma_Espe and Two+1onway!!! :-)

6 years ago

Thank you very much everyone. Transfer went smooth other than me almost peeing my pa ts lol. It was a 4BA blast with assisted hatching. Now fingers crossed it sticks :)
Good luck on Monday two+1!!

6 years ago

good luck ma_espe and Two+1onway.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a happy Easter!

Ma_espe - Glad to hear the transfer went well. It's funny how everyone says all they thought about was really wanting to pee. That was not an issue for me. I peed all the way up to 10 minutes before my procedure because for me I can quickly drink some water and a minute later will want to pee again. How are you feeling?

dancemom - how are you? Where are you in your cycle and when are you staring?

afm - Going in for blood and ultrasound today and I will know today if I can do another transfer this cycle.

6 years ago

Hi Jandei good luck today hope you can start right away. I am very bloated.... not sure if it is a good sign or just stress. The night of the procedure I was up fpr about 3 hours with cramps. Not sure if that could be from the procedure cause I think it would be a bit early for implantation. Yesterday I had a dip in temps and was hopping for a big increase but even though it did go a bit up.... it wasn't a big change. Me temps have been lower ever since I did the transfer.... so not too sure what to make out of that....

6 years ago

ma_espe, I don't think it's too soon for bloating. I read with a 5day transfer you can start to implant the evening of or next day. I really hope it's a sign for you. I kept cramping and feeling twinges for a few days after transfer. I don't know anything about temping so can't really throw any theories out there. I really have my for you. When do you plan on testing?

6 years ago

I was planning to wait til beta.... But I was weak and ordered some test on amazon today. They should be here Wednesday so maybe Thursday..... I know it might be a bit early. Supposedly they are for IVF cycles and you can test 8dp5dt.... I am hoping this is it.

6 years ago

Ma_espe - I'm hoping this is IT for you!!!

Jandei - thanks for checking in on us! Hopefully your body has recharged and will be ready to go this cycle.

Two+1onway - good luck with today's IUI

As for me... I am on a bit of a break...
I knew IVF is expensive but GOOD GRIEF! I'm doing everything out of pocket (my insurance doesn't cover it)...
I've already paid for the procedure, so now I'm taking a few months to save up funds for the medications (which will cost me $5K). My plan is to do IVF retrieval in July. But, instead of feeling down about the delay, I decided to use this time to be in the best emotional & physical health I can be that way my eggs will be at their optimal in July!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo