Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 413 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. I haven't checked in for a few days and wow lots of activity here recently... Welcome to anyone who is new

ma_espe - how are you doing? Last month I was cramping for a week and almost immediately after my transfer. Have you tested again?

dancemom - Great approach preparing yourself while saving up $$$. As far as age, I agree with you completely. My sister in law was already starting menopause, doctors were basically giving her no chances and told her to use donor eggs. She conceived naturally. I, on the other hand am 35 and my blood work is great that my doc even laughed that my ovarian reserve is that of a 25 year old, and I just can't get pregnant! Just confirming what you said before cause it's so true

mnor - I didn't know that the prog in oil shot is only once a day. That's really great news. I don't mind doing shots and I really don't like how messy endomerim is. Best of luck for you this cycle trying naturally. Did you o yet? Last month we were cycle buddies but I'm sure we are all off now.

kmk - I had the same question as you and one of the nurses told me that that was more or less what I'd end up. You may get a few more but they may not be able to catch up to the bigger ones. What happened with me actually they let 2 of my very mature follies over mature so the little ones can catch up. What they are looking for it a good amount of follicles around the same size.

afm - triggering tonight so looks like another transfer coming next friday or saturday. I was just getting monitored the last couple of days and my nurse kept saying we don't know where you are in the cycle because the chemical preg threw things off only to get a phone call yesterday to tell me to trigger tonight.

6 years ago

Hi girls.... I have been dying with a cold since yesterday. Today is 8dp5dt. I decided to test again since my bfn on 4dp5dt. Surprisingly there was the faintest positive little line there. I know I should be excited but I am a bit concerned it is so light it might just be a chemical. Here is the link to the test if anyone will like to take a peek. User Image
Jandei sooo excited for you that you are ready to do the transfer again this cycle. :)
Kmk I did have to let go my bigger follies so that I could have a bigger group.

6 years ago

Hey Ma_espe : your image isn't showing up for me. Figures crossed that dark lines are coming! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather :-( Hope you're getting rest!

Hey Jandei : OMG! You jumped right back in... I bet that call to trigger was a SURPRISE! Sending you

6 years ago

Omg omg omg ma_espe congratulations! Defintely positive! I uderstand you about not getting too excited but a faint line doesnt mean chemical after all he hcg has to start producing at one point. Don't stress try to be happy and positive. I'm super exicted for you!

Dancemom - if you want to see ma_espe's image you can click on her name right under the picture and it will take you to her profile and then on the left click on images and you'll be able to see it there.

6 years ago

Thanks Jandei! I was able to view it that way!!

Ma_espe : keep us posted!!

6 years ago

Trigger shot still in system 9!days later :/. It was out about 7 days last month. 7dpo today hoping for a bfp this week

6 years ago

Hi two+1..... I hope it goes out of your system quick so you can get a bfp soon! I have a silly question.... can they overlap? What I mean is can you be pregnant and start producing HCG before all the amount of the trigger shot is gone?
How are you doing Jandei???
KMK: how is everything going? Any update on when ER will be happening?
How about everyone else? Anything going on?

AFM line is getting a little bit darker each day..... I posted a picture of the last 3 day in the positive test section Image #660953 if anyone wants to see. I will be doing beta test on Wednesday and should get results same day. So far feeling optimistic about the results. :)

6 years ago

OMG
OMG
OMG.....
Ma_espe - I'm new to the group and don't even know you, yet I am over here getting ready to CELEBRATE as if I were in your shoes right now! LOL....
I can't wait for it to be official!! Please do come back and post after your beta

6 years ago

Thank you dancemom.... it is nice cause all of you know how much one struggles to get to this point. For me it's been 5 years of trying. I will for sure keep posting in the group hoping for many more bfp to come for all of you...

6 years ago

Ma_espe - congratulations!! That line is looking so good! I can't wait to hear about your beta... it's always so good to hear when one of the group gets their tiny miracle BFP!!

AFM, I had my stim day #8 appointment today and went from 13 to 21 follicles (11 on right and 10 on left), but only 3 are mature size >16mm. Another 14 of them are >10 mm, so hopefully some of that group will join the party and get bigger... My labs showed estrogen increased from 623 to 1665, FSH increased from 18 to 21, and LH/progesterone were about the same. They are keeping me on the same meds and seeing me again on stim day #10. I think they'll make the decision to do egg retrieval either Friday 4/28 or continue stim for a few more days and do ER 4/30. I want to get things moving, but I'd also rather stim for a few more days if it means more eggs and higher chances of having some embryos that make it to day 5 and have good genetics.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo