Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 413 Replies | Last Page

No i put then in with my fingers... that one is easy... but then I have to do the estrace and the pills are very small and sometimes they stick to your fingers so it is a pain to get them to stay in.

6 years ago

Oh I see... sounds like that clould definitely cause some irritation.

6 years ago

I don't have one planned . Last month I just waited until my cycle came I usually have a 15 day luthal phase .

6 years ago

Well you still have some time. Just dont stop the progesterone just incase you get a bfp. My periods would come without stopping endometrin.

6 years ago

So no real update other than I haven't spot at all today so far (fingers crossed). The nurse call me back from the clinic and said they don't do anything about spottong other than put it on my record. She said I am too early for ultrasound. And just to call them back if I start bleeding heavily kind of like period bleeding.

6 years ago

Hey Jandei : thanks for the acupuncture tips!

Hey Ma_espe : that's good news! We'll take it! :-)

6 years ago

ma-espe - that's actually great news! Must have been the irritation

afm, 3dp5dt and a little concerned that I don't feel any cramping at all. Last month I felt cramping and twinges pretty much the evening of transfer and all week long. Funny thing but last month I was concerned about THAT lol Took a hpt just to see and bfn. Not too worried obviously it's still too early but at least I know the trigger is out. The waiting is sooooo dreadful

How is everyone else?

6 years ago

Hello ladies! Thanks so much for all your concern. I continued to have nausea through the day Saturday but felt better Sunday and am almost back to normal today. My clinic called me to say that of the 20 eggs they got, 18 were mature and all 18 were fertilized with ICSI! We won't hear anything from the embryology lab until this coming Friday about how many made it to day 5-6, got biopsied, and sent for PGS. But still, out of 18 fertilized I'm super hopeful that at least a few will make it and have normal genetics!!

Ma_espe - I'm sorry to hear about your spotting yesterday but glad it's stopped today! Any other symptoms? and how are you holding up? I have all my fingers crossed for you!

How is everyone else doing today?

6 years ago

Kmk - wow congrats!!! Wonderful #s!!! It's a great feeling when you get good news like that. Again your #s are similar to mine I had 17 mature and 17 fertilized lol Glad you're feeling better too... so will they be calling you day 2?

6 years ago

Jandei, no we won't get another call at all until day 7 post retrieval. I got a call from my clinic today (day 3 post retrieval) to say how many were mature/fertilized... but she said we won't hear anything until after day 5-6 has passed, biopsies are sent for chromosomes, and all embabies are frozen. We aren't doing a fresh transfer for chromosome reasons so we apparently don't need day-by-day updates, which is frustrating because I want to know how my little embryos are doing!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo