Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 413 Replies | Last Page

Hey kmksmd, that's awesome! - sounds like those follicles are making progress!

6 years ago

I took a PT on Saturday morning and it was negative. It was a little early but can feel AF coming on. Waiting for that and then will call to schedule mid-cycle ultrasound. Looks like round three of IUI will be coming up in May.

Dancemom - yes, the age thing is so frustrating. I get that risks go up and it can be harder and all that but they make you feel like its impossible. Ugh. As for the other factors - I am overweight but down 24 pounds with no plans to stop so I'm hoping that will help!

Ma_esp - Congraulations! So excited for you!

Two+1 - Good luck. Hoping you get your BFP this week!

6 years ago

Thank you girls.... today a bit dissapointed... hpt is lighter than yesterday's and maybe even lighter than the one on Sunday. However on Sunday I did test twice with same urine and tests from the same box and got different results.... so hopefully something was done weong this am. They are very sensitive tests 10miu (cheap internet). I am planing to get a FRER or Clear blue today and hopefully get better results tomorrow morning...... want something not as sensitive to see if I can still get a positive test. I am doing blood work tomorrow as well.... so of course that will give me a bettter idea. I am super stressed and a bit dissapointed..... everything was going so good :(

6 years ago

Hello everyone!

ma_espe - I know exactly how you feel but stay positive! At this point everything is out of anyone's hands to it's best to relax and let nature take it's course. It's a bummer how infertility doesn't allow us to get excited when we see that pink line. I hope this makes you feel better but my line last month didn't even get NEARLY as dark as yours and it was waaaaay later than yours too. Yours was pretty dark at the right time. I think that's a great sign on it's own. Hang in there

kmk - great to hear you are responding well to meds. Sounds like you have good #s and a good amount of follicles. That's very exciting!

afm - Transfer will be Friday. I will be getting a call Thursday to find out what time. Started PIO and for anyone who has taken those, can you tell me how long before it started hurting? Any tips to prevent lumps and pain? Last night was my first shot and it was completely painless so not really sure if it gets worse with time or does it hurt right away for some people.

Mnor, can you share your experience with PIO?

6 years ago

Great news Jandeiii so excited for you to do transfer on Friday. This will be the one you'll see. Hope you get some answers for PIO.....
I stopped at the pharmacy after work and got some FRER. I did the test as soon as I got home after not drinking or peei g for 5 hours and test line was darker than control line. So that was very reassuring..... just hope for good beta numbers tomorrow. I guess after having a MC you get so paranoid.... I should just stop stressing and just enjoy. It is out of my hands anyways....

6 years ago

Ma_espe : I agree with your point that though it's a challenge, enjoy this moment...

6 years ago

Hello friends!! I had my stim day #10 appointment today… I went from 3 mature follies on day #8 to 17 today!!! and I have 7 that are 10-15 mm which could potentially join the party by retrieval time. I’m waiting for my lab results this afternoon to tell me if I’m triggering today, triggering today and adding lupron, or stimming 2 more days and triggering Friday. I’m excited and nervous and feel super bloated and gigantic but so so so happy at my numbers today. :-D

Jandei - congrats on your upcoming transfer! Good luck with the PIO… if you find something that works let me know!

Good luck to everyone stimming and waiting!

6 years ago

Hi kmk those # of follies look great!!!! Looks like you will have tons to work with.

AFM beta came back today at 581. I am beyond excited. Still need to go back on Friday to make sure levels are doubling :)

6 years ago

Yay, Ma_espe! That is incredible! I'm so happy for you.

6 years ago

Hey kmksmd - WHOO-HOO! Go follicles GO!

And Ma_espe - OMG! OMG! Leaping Lizards!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo