Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 413 Replies | Last Page

What instructions did you get from your clinic? Did they tell you when to go to the ER (did they give you a list of things to watch for)?

6 years ago

The instructions said to call my office if i have a fever, severe pain, heavy bleeding, or persistent vomiting. Or, if i develop symptoms of ovarian hyper stimulation - severe abdominal bloating, shortness of breath, decreased urination, and/or nausea/vomiting.

I just called the "on call" number and it sent me to a voicemail. It's 9:30 pm, who knows if they are actually going to check anything. I'm frustrated and nervous. DH is still barfing so maybe its just food poisoning...

Edit: She called me back a little bit ago. She thinks it's a little early for OHSS symptoms so she advised me to just hydrate well and call her again tomorrow. I'll keep weighing myself daily and watch for bad bloating. I feel better after talking to her. She did also tell me to skip my nighttime dose of antibiotic since I'm throwing up (twice now so far) and to eat protein and drink gatorade and water.

6 years ago

Thanks everybody for calming my nerves about retrieval pain - I was starting to get nervous but your reassurance helped!

Hey kmksmd : I hope the vomiting has subsided and you're feeling better. Glad it wasn't something more serious!

Hey Jandei : when did you have your before and after acupuncture sessions?

6 years ago

Hello ladies. Hope everyone's weekend is going well

kmk- how's it going? hope you and dh are feeling better

ma-espe - any new signs?

dancemom - I did acupuncture for about a moth before my 1st transfer, twice a week, so have been doing it for 2 months. It's supposed to prepare your uterus. Things like help your lining, calm the uterus, improve circulation etc It's also recommended to do one on the same day right before transfer and right after which is what I did.

writergirl - Not everyone ovulates 14 days before period. The phase after ovulation is called luteal phase and for some it can be less than 14 days and some 16 days or so. This is the reason you are getting monitored so they look at the size of follicles, blood work where they look for LH surge among other things. I really wouldn't worry about it.

6 years ago

Hi Jandei.... I actually started spotting :(. The fertiliity clinic is closed already. So I will have to call tomorrow. But I have a bad feeling

6 years ago

Has anyone been on endometrin ? When did you stop using it ? And did it delay your cycle ? . 13 dpo still - test ... "sighs". I plan on calling my doctor tomorrow to see what they would like me to do .

6 years ago

ma_espe don't get too stressed obviously you know it doesn't help. Last month, my clinic knew from the beggining there was a problem but they were concerned with the #s and not at all with spotting. They even said spotting is common amd doesn't indicate a problem. Don't worry too much until you hear back from your doctor

Two+1 - endometrin extended my luteal phase from 10-12 days to 14 some months even 16. I woild stop using it when I got my period or negative pregnancy test at the clinic..when is your beta?

6 years ago

Also ma_espe most clinics usually have a nurse on call when they're closed

6 years ago

Thank you for your kind words. I am hoping maybe just irritated from doing the suppositories. My nails a bit long so hopefully I just scratched something in there while doing it. I am trying to stay as positive as I can.... but it is hard after going through one miscarriage.

6 years ago

I understand completely. My chemical has changed me as well, I just don't see myself fully excited at a bfp. Do you not have little plastic 1 time use inserts where you put the endometrin into and then put it in and release?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo