Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?
413 Replies • 6 years ago
Replies (sorted by hugs)
Thank you... Honestly I am super sensitive when it comes to spotting. I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years and 80% of those cycles I had spotting. That's until I started going to a fertility clinic and taking progesterone it stopped. I remember you tested 4dpt and was bfn but did you test again before 8dpt?
6 years ago
No I didn't bc the test were for 8dp5dt so I didn't want to be disappointed again.... I know the feeling it is like me and my last MC..... sucks that you can get exvited even when things might be a positive sign. I have been trying for 5 years :(. BUT NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.... THIS IS YOUR CYCLE!!!
6 years ago
More Discussion posts
- One of the notable changes in EA FC 24 is the improved defense
- The Future of Sandro Tonali in EA FC 24: Speculation and Uncertainty
- Filling November with Path of Exile Events for All Playstyles
- Dark and Darker is a popular fantasy video game
- To many posting pic
- weird craving at possible 5 dpo?
- View more...