Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Oh a MORE POSITIVE note from my early depress rant. I GOT A VERY STRONG + OPK just 30 minutes ago. I could tell it was going to be a positive before the time was up because I stare my test down to see what will happen when it comes to OPKs. Well, the test line was building up way before the control line. AND to say this my OPKS have NEVER NEVER BEEN THIS DARK since I started testing 2 months ago. So, I am Having a SUPER O. And its an early O too its only CD 16 and normal its CD 19 before I get a Positive!!!!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bug: congrats on your +OPK. That is always a smiling face day for me. ( I wish it was on a HPT, but OPK's work too. ) YAY!
As for you bit of Debbie Downer moment... Please don't worry. I can't speak for all of us, but I can for myself. I have those days too. Infact, just had one the other night/morning. I was getting my smiley face OPK and told my husband "Ok, down to the wire - lets do this!" Playing around and being flirty and seductive, but then he invites a buddy over to hang out, have a few beers - which wouldn't be a big deal, but this buddy hates to leave. DH didn't come to bed until 4am! I woke up and glared at him and then my mind went crazy and I got the whole -I'm mad at you but in a hour or two I will realize that I'm really mad at the situation and myself for this and that and that and I'm fat and he isn't attracted to me anymore, etc.- thing going on. So around 6 am I was able to calm down and get a few more hours of sleep before work. So, as you can see it hits us all. Funny think is, it usually hits me when I'm O-ing. I seem to have more mood swings etc around O time than around AF. It's weird, but it's true. So, here is a big for you and remember, we are all here and you are never alone. Thank you for trusting us with your rant... I know I go a little crazy too.

Faith: Seeing eye to eye on the "annoyance of BFN's" Loved your cruise ship - Hope we are all on it together dancing with our BFP sticks soon! :) Hope your grumpiness subsides. Find a positive and focus on that today.

Dinky: Congrats to your friend! YAY!!! And FX for you that the old stays away!!

Shea: Yay! A cycle buddy! :)

AFM: woke up with sore bbs - nothing new though. I usually get them after I O. Yes, it's fun to have about three weeks a month of Owie Boobs. Ugh. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that turns into a teenager around O time. Every month, I just look in the mirror and say - Ugh! I thought I was done being 15!!! Too annoying.
I'm happy it's Thursday. I have so much to do, but it's good that the weekend is coming. I have a late work day today, so I will go and buy new tires for my car.. ooo- I should probably get going. You never know how long it will take once you get there and yeah. Well. Have a great day Ladies. Lots of Hugs, Good BFP Vibes to you all!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Shoot!
Bee: Thinking of you and hoping that today you see your very own !!!

12 years ago

Thanks Mrs. O

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

MrsOtt, thank you so much for sharing your story and letting me know I'm not the only one who goes through that situation. Sore bbs are never fun. I always get itching bbs around O time. Hugs and thank you again!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Well ladies I got ... spotting turned into regular bleeding. So bummed as I really thought this was my cycle. Thank you ALL for your love and support- hoping next cycle will be the ONE for me!!

Joy- so glad your bleeding is finally subsiding!! Good luck with all your decorating!

Shea- Welcome! I hope your TWW flies by with a positive outcome!! Good Luck!!

Bee- sorry you're confused I hope at least in all this confusion you end up with a ! I hate it that you're getting bfn and you're 2days late, but you may be one of the ones that get a bfp later on. I would be happy that af stayed away!! for you!! Will be anxiously waiting for updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinky- I hope your outcome won't be like mine!! I hope you get your bfp! af stays away for you. Also, congrats for your friend, I'm sure she's one happy mama!!

Bug- So happy you got a +OPK. I've only tested OPks twice and I always get either a dark dark line or a very very faint one to non existent (which would be negative). I've never gotten anything else in between (yet again, I've only done it twice). I really hope this is your month!! my friend.

Mrs. Ott- Good luck on your TWW! Hoping this is your cycle for some great news!!!

Have a good day you guys!

WRose

User Image

12 years ago

WRose: So very sorry dear friend. Big Hug and i would send over some soup, a hot water bottle and some tea if we were even close to each other.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!

Whiterose- Im so very sorry AF showed up! I really hope this next cycle is "the one"! HUGS

MrsOtt- My breast never get sore...Right before AF arrives they get crampy (if that makes any sence) and itchy.

Bug- YAY for a very positive OPK!!!! You should come join us over on the Clomid thread. We just started up a new one so you wont have to back-track too awefully much. It would be nice to get some new ttc faces over there since most of the ladied are getting their BFPs! hey, you never know, it may be a lucky thread lol! And dont feel bad about being insecure, because I think we all go through that. I have put on weight too since ttc and it makes me feel unattractive but I look at it like this : weight can always be lost, but if your ugly on the inside, there is no fixing that. My sister is gorgeous but she is (i hate to say this) mean. And me, Im not near as pretty as her but Im a nice person. And i would rather be nice that pretty any day. Your obviously a very beautiful person on the inside (i can tell by chatting with you) so dont worry about those few extra pounds. BIG HUGS.

Faith- Im sorry your having a crabby day :( Hopefully its just due to pregnancy hormones. FX for you!

Gemini- FX that AF stays away! I hope you get a BFP instead! When are you planning on testing? congrats on your friends baby!

Bee- How are you doing? Hope things are better with you, you seemed upset in your last post.

Joy- Praying that the bleeding completely stops and you can start ttc soon. BTW, how long are yall going to have to wait before trying again?
I want to put my christmas decorations up extremely bad (because this will be out first chrismas as a married couple) but DH and I agreed to wait till Thanksgiving day.

I really hope I havent missed anyone. I apologize if I have. this thread moves a little faster that my other. lol

AFM- 2 dpo today, and no symptoms. Im making chili for supper tonight, I figured it would be good considering the recent old front that has come through. Oh and I hit pay dirt today!!!! Walmart just got in these new pregnancy test that only cost 88 cents!!!! I think I should be stocked up until next cycle lol! I peed on one when I got home and It didnt give me an evap so they should work pretty good.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Aw, thanks everyone for your cheering words. I was frustrated yesterday with my 'negative but no-show' situation...

Shea! I remember you from earlier. Nice to have you back sweetheart. Chili sounds just right.

Ayrian~ New tires just in time for winter! Atta girl. Sorry your bbs are sore. I know what you mean about turning into a teenager during O time. I'm starting to notice that too. Thanks for your BFP wishes xo

Bug~ Super O is right! I wonder what made the difference. Vitamin D? I hope this is it!!

Joy~ You're hilarious. Halloween straight to Christmas is too much :)

Dinky~ Hey, our cycle is matching! Neat! I'm hoping we both get strong BFPs soon.

White Rose~ So sorry your AF showed. We're all too familiar with that feeling, and we're all wishing you a speedy BFP. Stay with us. We're long term support xo

Faith~ how are you today? Cruise ship! haha. Thanks for your kind words and understanding. I was really cranks yesterday too. What the heck!

Afm~ Cd31 and 15 dpo(ish). Still nada. Since I only had the one test in my cupboard, and I'm not paid again until Monday, I'm going to wait until then to test again. Wait and see is the name of the game. On a positive note, I'm not at all stressed about it either way today. I have continued to do cervix checks, and last night there was a *tiny* bit of brown clot on my cervix, but then nothing since. Implantation leftovers? I have a tilted cervix so maybe it takes things a little longer to exit... or maybe implantation happened late. Can that happen?

Anyway, I'm not going back to aikido until I know either way since there's so much breakfalling and rolling. it's killing me not to be practicing, but I'm at least getting out to walk.

Cashew alfredo primavera pasta for supper. I don't eat dairy, but I make a mean cashew alfredo sauce. Yum!

Have a good night and thanks again for the love! xoxo

User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies:

Well the cruise ship set sail and AF arrived! And I have to say I don't think I've had cramps like this since high school. I just want to go home and sleep!

Anyway, as I said in another post, the myth about you LP always stays the same no matter when you O is a BFL - big fat lie. However, my cycle was still 28 days so that's interesting.

I think we're gonna take a break. I have been really think about becoming a foster parent and it has been weighing heavy on my - like it's an internal desire to do this. So we're going to look into it after the New Year.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo