Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Shea - Hope you had fun paint and appliance shopping! I love that kinda stuff!

bug - Hope you have fun at your Moms this weekend!

bee - Sorry to hear the witch got you. I know what you mean about it being harder not knowing than it is when af finally shows.

MrsOtt - Have a great time in BC! I hope you need the test, not the tampons!!

AFM - I am just haning out waiting for this crap tp end... between the pregnancy & the miscarriage this has already taken up almost half the year!! Hopefully it will be done in the next couple days so I can finally move on. Got my main floor all decorated for Christmas today!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy, Im really praying that you heal up soon. And yes I had a nice time today. I love looking at that kind of stuff too. I am really anxious to get my christmas decorations up but DH wants us to wait until at least thankgiving day lol.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea, I wish I lived across the street from my mom. It would be lovely but living in different states of course doesn't provide that and never will since my hubby will never move to my hometown. So far, I can't tell if I'm having symptoms or not yet. My nips don't hurt as bad as they did yesterday.

Joy, Fx'd that the crap stops soon. Wow, can't believe you got the main floor done already. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas but that comes after Thanksgiving in my household. Plus the hubby doesn't like Christmas all that much.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bee: Grrr. So Sad AF got you. I'm glad that you're ok with it and pray that this cycle will be the BFP cycle for you!

Shea: my bbs hurt constantly. I swear they are sore 3 weeks out of the month.

Joy: So sorry to hear that you are still dealing with with. Prayers that it will be done tomorrow! Congrats on your Christmas decorations. DH and I have been seeing a lot of Lights on houses. Thanks for the well wishes for the BC trip. It will be a weekend of driving two elderly people around on their errands, but it will be a good opportunity to visit.

Well, day end and bbs are still tender. I also have had a few bouts of small cramps. Other than that - not much new.

Have a lovely evening!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

mrsott, fx'd in 6 days you will get that BFP!!!

Ladies, I hope everyone is doing okay. Things seem to be a little quite.

For some reason last night before heading to bed, my right boob under my arm pit started hurting I couldn't sleep with my arm over my head like I normally do. It was very uncomfortable. Then I woke up this morning to it still hurting. It feels like I pulled a muscle but trust me I haven't done anything to do that. The pain will be dull first and then a sharp pain will hit. I am praying that it means that a lil eggie met her mate and is traveling down the tube. to enter into my nice womb for rent.
Add lower back pain for about an hour to that list of things going on. Thank God it has stop for now.

User image

Morning ladies!

bug -Thanks hun! Ooo... I hope your underarm pain is a good sign!! Have you ever had it before? As for the Christmas stuff my dh hates Christmas too, always has. But I am trying to warm him up to it! LoL! (have been trying for near 10 years!) He can be such a Grinch!

MrsOtt - Thanks hun! Your BC trip sounds like fun! I used to go out to Victoria to see my Grandparents before they passed, and we would drive them all over the place and take them shopping, it was lots of fun!

Shea - Thanks! Glad you had a good time shopping at Lowes!!

I have to say I am really glad we have Thanksgiving before Halloween! The only thing we have in November is Rememberance Day which we dont decorate for so it doesnt stop me from putting up my Christmas decorations

AFM - So Sunday all I had was a little yellowish d/c for most of the day, then a bit of brown at night. Yesterday I had a bit of brown in the am, then nothing the rest of the day. Today so far, very little brownish-yellow.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Here an owie boob, there an owie boob.
It seems to be going around, so I thought I would start a song. Now we probably all have that stuck in our head. ha ha

Bug: Sorry you had owie's but it sounds promising! I hope that little eggie signs the lease!

AFM: Woke up with a gurgly tummy and well, sore boobs and a stuffy nose. Other than that, nothing new. Temp went up a little from yesterday from 97.57 to 97.72. It's following pretty close to patterns in the past so really, there is no telling until the tell all day (which is driving me nuts).

Well, it's off to get things done. I have a baby quilt I need to finish for the baby shower this weekend. I don't think I'll be able to go since I will be in BC but hope to drop off the gift before we head out.

Have a lovely day ladies and check in - Bug and I are getting lonely! :)

12 years ago

Joy, no I have never had this underarm pain. It's a first ever. Well, you give me courage to start decorating sooner than later. Thanks! Fx'd that the end is here and you can move onto a new cycle.

MrsOtt, love the song. I hope yours signed a lease with you, as well. Sorry your temps are driving you nuts.

We are getting lonely!!!

My back pain made cleaning difficult but now I'm done and its time to rest the rest of the day.

User image

Hi girls,

Bug~ Sorry you've got that awful back pain! I sure hope it's a good sign after that super ovulation you had.

Joy~ Good job on getting the decorations up early. More time to enjoy the season. I only have a set of small wooden decorations for a tree. I guess I'll have to raid my mom's boxes this year ;)

Ott~ I sure know what you mean about the crazies of not knowing! Good for you for making a quilt :) I hope you get it done before you head into my province. Have a great trip.

Shea~ What's the juicy on your cycle these days? I guess I lost track.

Everyone else out there~ Big love

Afm~ cd4 and got some zinc for this cycle. So my recipe this cycle is EPO, vit B complex, folic acid, vit D, and zinc. I'm also off coffee (again) and switching to green tea. I have been considering vitex tea as well, but I don't know. What do you think?

Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Quick Reply:
Bee: I use the FertiliTea. It has vitex in it along with a bunch of other good things. If you just google it, it will give you plenty of options for purchasing. It's produced here in Washington. Anyway. I love it. They say you can drink it throughout your cycle, but I usually have it while I'm on the EPO and then sporadical afterwards.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo