Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Joy: I'm so happy that you have had clean and clear pads. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that you are on a fast road to recovery.

Bug: I'm really excited for you. It all sounds so promising.

Sorry about my short post this morning. I was all aflutter with my interrupted morning. I'm doing better now, but it's amazing how that little hiccup can make me get off balance. Anyway, better now and thank you all for your comments and well wishes. In my fluster, I forgot to mention that I did POAS this morning and got a BFN. I am only 9DPO, so I have a few days to rule things out, but..... I don't know what to think, Guess I'll just have to wait!
I have been feeling feeling off today. All day I have been thinking it's Friday. Wow~
Have a lovely day.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Thanks hun! I know what you mean about something little setting off your day... I felt like that on Monday when I got woken up by a collection agency! They were calling because dh had forgotten to pay a $19.97 FedEx bill and the "final notice" came when I was in the hospital so we didnt get it until 2 weeks later. Then they wouldnt even let me pay it cause they had to get dhs permission before the could discuss anything with me! Not a good start to the day!

Bee - Thanks hun! I still have to wait for a new cycle to start then I will be waiting some more cause my doc said to wait a coupld cycles I will hopefully be ttc (and getting my bfp) in Februsary! On the plus side dh found out he might be gone for all of January so that would be awesome timing!

Bug - Thanks hun! I am glad your trying to stay positive! I really hope this is your month!!

AFM - Nothing new. Still free and clear on the pad... hoping it stays that way!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Bee, Thank you! It's funny cause I have a TTC drawer in my dresser instead of the cabinet because I'm so short. I have all my vitamins and OPKS and stuff in it. I'm glad your off on a good note. HUGS!

MrsOtt, Thank you! It's okay we all have mornings like that. It is crazy how one little thing can change your mood or day.First off could be WAY to early to test. You never I hope a BFP will follow in the days to come.

Joy, glad your free and clear on the pad. As for the fedex thats just silly. Thanks, I'm trying to be as positive as I can. I even told my DH that I felt like this was going to be the month and he better stop bickering with me, lol.

Queasy feeling this morning but its gone. Dull pain under the arms is coming and going. Nothing new to really say.

Baby dust to those awaiting their BFPs

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning, Friends.

Bug: Glad you're symptoms are holding on. When do you start testing.

Joy: A $20 bill to collections? Really? Well, I guess we need to find ways to keep and make jobs in this economy. Ugh-I would have not been happy about that disturbance either!

AFM: Well, huge drop in the bbt today. From 97.90 to 97.55. I guess the witch is showing in the next few days. :( Super bummer. Super disappointed. Super confused. Super Sad.
On the good news side. Today may be my Friday! I'll find out when I get into work. But how lovely would that be? A three day weekend?!

Have a good one, ladies.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Dont give up yet huh, I know when we get a bbt drop it usually means af is on her way, but last time I got my bfp I had a temp drop at 11dpo, the same day I got my bfp! Keeping my for you!

bug - Thanks, I am really hoping this is your month!! Keep positive!

AFM - Should be doing some more housework, but instead I am sitting on my laptop! LoL! I am such a procrastinater! Babysitting my nephew from 12-9 today, so wont have much time to do anything! Oh well!

Still no blood!!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

MrsOtt, I'm not sure when I'm going to start testing. I think I want to hold off till I actually miss AF. But I will be home this weekend with my mom and on Sunday will be 10dpo which is only 2 days before AF is due and I'm thinking about testing that morning before heading back sunday night. I really want to tell my mom in person instead of the phone and she lives 3 hours away so it would be totally cool if we can share that with her over the weekend. I guess I'll have to see how the temps are before I actually do it.
Sorry about the temp drop. but its still to early to say that your out or to be super anything. That's why I have a hate/love relationship with BBT. It's so tricky, sometimes. I sure hope you get Friday off.

Joy, No blood, thats awesome.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

I'm struggling to keep up! So sorry!!

Mrs. Ott- please don't give up hope yet. Anything is possible! The fact that your temp dropped a little doesn't mean too much!! Still rooting for ya lady and I'm hoping and praying for a BIG BFP from you!!!

Bug- how cool would it be to tell your mommy in person! I really do think this is your lucky cycle, it just seems like everything is falling into place (even your mom being there). Your symptoms look really promising too!! Hope that SUPER O brings in a SUPER BFP for you my girl!!

Joy- so happy you're not bleeding anymore!! I'm excited for you now that you've come back to your normal days!! I can't imagine your relief ... FINALLY!

Bee- cycle buddy! Hope you're doing well! Let the begin for a SUPER O!!! Awesome that you live on an organic farm!! So cool! Let me know how the fertilitea works for ya! I think I may try it next go around (hopefully there won't be a need), I hear good things about it. This cycle I've decided to drink green tea (it's easy and convenient just popping into Starbucks and getting a grande)! I started it yesterday..

Shea- Hope this is it for you! You sound like you have some pretty promising symptoms there- hate you vomited but then again VERY promising that there may be a lil' bean in there!! for a BFP!!

Today I've been a little cranky and sad for some reason, I heard a song on the radio and it made me cry! The weather outside isn't helping, it's so gloomy and rainy! yuk! CD9 and counting... ing for a my lucky cycle but also trying not to think about it too much!!
Love you ladies, hang in there and can't wait to hear some BFP news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRose

User Image

12 years ago

Bug: I'm so excited for you to get your BFP while your mom is with you. What an amazing moment for you to share with her!

Joy, so happy you are still free and clear on the Pad! Yay! Reason to celebrate - so cheers to you with my decaf pumpkin spice latte! Cheers dear Friend!

I know, it's not over until AF actually shows. When I got my bfp, I also had a temp drop and it ending in my m/c. Which makes me sad to think about and so, I would rather just think that this month it's over. I got an email from a baby site I signed up for when I was freshly/just found out I was preggers and it said: Congratulations on entering you 5th month of your pregnancy! It then went on to tell me what I could expect ie: baby kicking, etc and I just broke down. I though I had cancelled all of my signups for that stuff, but I guess one snuck by me. I can't stop thinking about it. I guess I just need a "cry" day (guess you and me are on the same page today, WRose). Sigh"
Well, thank you for keeping me in check. I don't know what in the world I would do without all of you. My poor DH can only take so much and he just doesn't get it half the time. He thinks instead of being a Crazy Cat Lady, I'm a Crazy Baby Lady LOL.
Well, off to pick up my little boy I nanny. I swear-if I didn't have him in my life I probably would be carrying around baby dolls to cope with my clock ticking! ha ha.

to all!

12 years ago

Awww Mrs. Ott hate to hear that! I'm sure it must have been pretty awful to get that email! If I was closer I'd come over with some decaf pumpkin spice late and keep you company- maybe we'd have a cryfest! ha!
Keep your chin up and just have faith that someone up there knows what He's doing. Time will be perfect when the time comes- you just don't know it yet! Hugs my friend

WRose

User Image

12 years ago

WRose: thank you for your comment and letting me know that you would be closer if you could.

I'm better now. It's been a rough day. Man, I have been cranky. Anyway, maybe a nice relaxing evening and an early bedtime.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Thanks and sorry about being a debbie downer today.
hugs. hugs. hugs.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo