Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Yeah, Ott! Way to go with the Christmas baking!
I think it's great that you make decoy cookies for your dh and FIL. Too bad about the FIL's new diet restrictions... I know some folks who mix up the baking flour for gluten free baking so it's ready to use... it's more work, but once you have the tapioca flour, xanthan gum, etc. all mixed together in a huge batch, it's just as easy as regular all purpose flour. I had some very tasty GF ginger snaps recently :)

Joy, yipee for a regular cycle! I'm so excited for you to be ttc again soon!

Afm,
My first midwife appointment was supposed to be today, and dh had the day off to come along. We were so excited, and then at 7:30 this morning the office called to reschedule for Friday :( Someone must be going into labour. I was pretty bummed since I was really looking forward to asking all sorts of crazy questions like 'due to the smoke, is it okay to use a woodstove as our primary source of heat?' and 'what prenatal vitamins do you recommend?' and 'what about hard unpasteurized cheeses like parmesan?'
But they way I see it, the little bean will be that much more developed by Friday, and maybe even have a heartbeat!

In other news, the red blood in stool thing is back. At first I was freaked that it might be pregnancy related, but nope, it's from the butt. I made an appointment with a doc for Thursday. Hopefully it's nothing serious...

Other than that, all is well.
xoxox Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Bee: bummed about your appointment, but Friday isn't too far away now! Let us know how it goes, of course. I'm so happy you are sticking around and chatting with us still. Oh and let me know what they say about the wood stove heat... we use that too - never even crossed my mind on using it while preggers!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

AFM: Whoo Hoo! CD5! AF is packing her bags as we speak and she is out the door tomorrow!!! Wooo HOOO!
Well, already running late this morning, hard to get out of a cozy bed. :) Gotta run!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ladies,
I've decided not to take the Clomid this cycle.

I am doing a herbal regimen this cycle and I don't want to mix the vitex and clomid so i'll hold off on the clomid for a lil bit.

this is what i'm working with this cycle,

vitex, 1 a day till CD14 then every other day till BFP or CD1
red raspberry, 1 a day
baby aspirin, 1 a day all cycle
B-50 complex 1 a day all cycle
prenatals, 1 a day everyday
all wrapped in faith and prayer

baby dust to all.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

talless - Good luck with your cocktail this cycle, hopefully it works and you wont need to use the clomid!

Bee - Sorry to hear your apt was moved to Friday Dont get too excited about hearing the heartbeat, usually they cant find it this early... baby doesnt even HAVE a heartbeat till like 6 weeks I believe. So unless they do an u/s you probably wont get to hear it. Hopefully you do tho, just dont want you to be dissapponted or discouraged if they cant find it or wont do it.
Also sorry to hear about the blood in your stool again Hope it isnt anything serious and is simply treated! Keep us posted!

MrsOtt - Yay for af packing her bags soon!! Glad you got your Applesauce/Butter made! Have fun baking!! (I'm doing all my Christmas baking this weekend!)

AFM - I am CD28!! Woohoo!! Even if I were to start spotting today it would be a faily "normal" cycle!! So happy! Been having some seriously bad cramps on and off for like over a week... even worse the last couple days so I know the witch is coming soon... just hope she is kind to me and doesnt makit to too heavy/scary!!

Got a busy week planned... actually a busy couple of week I guess!! Decorating at my Grandparents house tomorrow, then going shopping with my Mom (on the hunt for a gift my nephew asked Santa for... apparently it's a "hot toy" this season and isnt ANYWHERE! Oh well, a shopping we will go! Then we're going to this yummy stir fry place for lunch/dinner.

Friday I am baking with my sister all day, then babysitting in the evening. Saturday more baking in the morning/early afternoon, then company coming over ifor the late afternoon/early evening. & Sunday is gingerbread houses & Christmas crafts with the kiddos and grocery shopping for our Christmas Eve/Day/Boxing Day dinners!

Monday my nephew is sleeping over, Tuesday is the kids Christmas concert at school, Wednesday is the pancake breakfast at the school, Thursday Im babysitting, Friday is Present Hunt & breakfast at my parents house, then Saturday is Christmas eve dinner at my Grandparents house, and Christmas day is really just Christmas chaos... wont even have time to breathe that day! Haha! And boxing day I shop!! Then come home, clean my house and have my entire family over for dinner!

YIKES!! Only 11 Days left till Christmas!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy: Holy Moly, are you a busy lady. I don't think that I could keep up with you! But it sounds like a lot of fun, bonding and joyful holiday experiences! Make some amazing memories!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Bee: Can't wait to hear about your appointment tomorrow!

AFM: CD6 and AF is gone. :) I have a late work day, so I have some errands to run before I go in. Happy thursday everyone!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Yes we definitely have lots of fun over the holidays!! LoL! Glad to hear af has left the building!! Yay now on to waiting for O-day!

AFM - Cd29, still no af yet, just lots of cramps!! And a horrible headache this afternoon! Definitely seems like she is on her way! Cant decide if thats a good thing or a bad thing! As much as I dont wanna bleed again tho af would be the beginning of another normal cycle which would be a good thing!

Hope everyone had a great Thursday... what are y'all up to this weekend?

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Yesterday, I discover that I can longer keep my tears in when I see a pregnant woman or a faily with young kids especially close in my age range. I get envyiness. I hate that it has came to that but its so hard not to seat there and think something might be wrong with me or my hubby and why don't we deserve a child. I don't even have a child yet turning 28 has really put a damper on my moods about TTC. I just want to give up but I know I could never give up because that is my dream ever since I was 5 years old. 23 years later and I'm still CHILDLESS.

On another note: I tested this morning *tears* but my temp rose again this morning which is odd for 10dpo. So, I'm trying to stay positive and think that its just to early to test. I will be testing again tomorrow cause I really wanted to share news tomorrow if its possible that I'm PG right now. The worse case is I O'd 2 days later than I thought and I'm only 8dpo. If thats the case then It's still to early to test and my temps still have 2 days to drop. I'm so tired of getting AF. I don't want to be childless any longer. I want to know that I will be a MOM someday soon. I pray to God, I scream at God, and try to be patient for him and let him do his thing but you know what its HARD.

On a second note: We are officially buying a business. My hubby signed a purchase agreement and we have 10 days to go over everything with the owner and check out the place before we make are finally decision. But we are pretty sure this is the business we want. It's a lot cheaper and we are getting it for half the price the seller originally wanted it for. I'm super excited about that but sometimes the TTC blues get in the way of the excitement.

Joy, I hope AF comes and that way you will be on a normal cycle.

To everyone else good luck catch your eggie.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bug: Trust me and many other women on this site. We all go thru it. I'd be a flat out liar if I said anything else. I KNOW how you feel. We all do. And I just went through the same thing in my head just a few days ago. I always wanted to be a mommy and a wife. I thought it would happen as soon as I was old enough for it to, but alas, life and God have their own plans that don't always coincide with mine. I got married a heck of a lot later than I wanted to and here I am almost in the "too risky" party of life to have a child, but I'm going for it, and as long as you keep your focus, positive thought and good Lord - Patience! You too will become a mommy. We are all holding your hand thru it. Enjoy the moments, for one day you will look back and have a story to tell and it will be a grand one.

Joy: Praying for a healthy cycle for you. I hope it doesn't interfere with all your fun plans!

AFM: CD 7. We already started our Bd and I had a good conversation with DH last night about how we are going to conquer this cycle and what I would like to do if we do not fall Preggers by February. He was a little reluctant, but also agreed that we would seek further assistance. :)
Yay!

Have an amazing Friday!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Yay for dh agreeing that if you are not preggo by February that you will seek assistance!!

Bug - Sweetie I am so sorry ttc has you so down right now Trust me I know how you feel... I have always wanted to be a mommy, I used to play "house" with my cabbage patch dolls all the time, and even when I got to high school and took the family studies course where we had to take home the mechanical baby - I aced it! (And then passed the course for 3 other people!! LoL) I too am currently 28, feeling the dispare of nearing my 30s without so much as a first child. I turn 29 in May, and I am just praying that I will be pregnant by then and that it will stick! :( I dont know if I could handle a 30th birthday without a little baby! I really hope you're feeling better today & that you finally got your much deserved bfp!
(Oh & congrats on yourt plans to buy that business!!)

Bee - Speaking of bfp's, how you doing hun??

AFM - Had a super productive day yesterday, got all of my Christmas baking done, iced the cookies, made up my trays to give as gifts, cleaned my whole house, and did a bunch of little odd jobs. Ended up in bed before midnight which is unheard of for me! Had a great night sleep tho and was up nice and early this morning.

Today we are having friends over to do our christmas gift exchange. I am very excited for their little boy to open up his present. (He is only 8mos old - he's the one that was born mere days before I should have been due the 1st time)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Joy

12 years ago

Bee: How was your appointment!

Bug: sorry, forgot to CONGRATULATE you on your new business adventure. Do you mind if I ask what sort of business it is?
Hope you're feeling better today!

Joy: You exhaust me, but I'm so happy you're so happy and having so much fun!!

AFM: CD8. Temps for the last three days are staying steady, weird, but I'm good with it. BD has begun for this cycle and crossing my fingers that it will be a BFP for the new year! Taking my EPO, Prenatal, Vitamin C and trying B6 this time, but it sure does give me a tummy ache. :( Well, other than that, I have tons to do, so I better get crackin!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo