Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ott,
I'm here! I bet everyone else had rad parties to go to this weekend. Sorry your AF showed >:/ but I loved your songs the other day. She's a mean one, auntie Grinch!

Joy, I don't think I ever commented on the awesome coincidence of our dogs both being named Cooper! That's pretty neat!

Afm, I just woke up from a nap with dh, and I think I'm queasy in the evening! The past few days I haven't felt any sickness in the morning, which I attribute to walking regularly, eating breakfast, and taking B vits. my nips are still super sore, but that's my only regular symptom, aside from some mild af type cramping. From what I understand the cramping is normal...
Anyway, I have my first meeting with my midwife on Tuesday, so I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Forum Q: Who's still taking EPO? I was taking it each cycle until my BFP, but I know it wasn't jiving with everyone. Just curious.

xoxoxoxoxoxo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

HI Ladies,
Miss AF showed up this morning, right on schedule.

I am sad, but not defeated. God is in control.

gonna see my doc tomorrow.

wishing you all baby dust and a blessed week.

i'll be sipping my wine this christmas.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

talless - Sorry the witch showed up

Bee - Cramping is pretty normal in the first while I think it's just your body changing. Yay for queesiness!!

MrsOtt - Sorry to hear about af Stupid witch!

Faith - Yay for a temp drop, hope you get your pos opk soon!

AFM - Was super irritated yesterday as a bunch of people who said they were coming to our party didnt show, no call, nothing. So rude! Oh well we still had a great night anyway!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi guys, Sorry to those who have gotten AF and fx'd for those still awaiting their BFPS this cycle.

I'm 6dpo and I'm not sure if I'm over thinking the symptoms or not but I have been extra tired. The unwanted Af is due to show up Sunday however I'm testing Friday and Saturday because Saturday I have a family Christmas with my mom and sisters and I would love to share news of a BFP with them in person. Fx'd that I get that chance.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Congrats b! Im over the moon excited 4 u!
Joy: happy things still seem to be on track 4 u!
Sorry for those who had af show, and fx for those in waiting.
I recently took in 3 siblings (6, 9 and 11) who's parents have substance abuse issues. I signed a 1yr contract with the ministry. Wouldnt u know it, 5 days after the kids came I got my bfp! This should make for an interesting year! Lol! Praying with my whole heart and soul that this 1 sticks!

12 years ago

Wooo! Way to go Liz (Mama, you're Liz, right?)! Congrats on your BFP!!! And super excited for your recent adoption of the siblings too. Yes, it sounds like this will be quite a year! Enjoy the little moments :)

User Image

12 years ago

I pressed on to my appt today and was told i've not been ovulating that's why I hadn't concieved.

So he prescribed clomid, the lowest dose.

will take it from CD5-CD9

I'll be trekking over to the Clomid thread ladies.

Baby dust to all.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Congratulations Mama080803!!!
So Happy For you! You have your hands full but I'm so happy for you!!!

Talless: I hope the Clomid does it's trick for you and you get your bfp!

Bug: Fingers crossed for you. Keep us up to date!

Joy: Sorry about the party no shows - sounds like they missed a good time. Glad you didn't let it bother you and you were still able to get your Christmas party on!

Bee: I'm still taking EPO. 2000mg/day. it seems to have helped me. before taking it, my ewcm was really thick and gobby, now it's a much better consistency and I'm sure more friendly to my dh's boys. :)

AFM: CD3. Had a migraine on saturday. Tummy upsets for three days. I started taking b6 and wondering if that's what is causing it. Everything else is the same as before and never gave me any trouble. Have to read into that.
Well. I have so much to do and wish I could stay at home and get it all done. Haven't even started my christmas baking and I'm usually on that as of Dec 1. I usually make decoy cookies for my FIL and DH so that they leave some for parties and give aways, but haven't had the chance to. Also have a little bump in the road - FIL's doctor decided to put him on a gluten free diet. Nice, eh? over the holidays! Also, me and my DH are wondering what the heck he was thinking-the man is 88 years old, really? gluten? Ugh... I could go on and on, but I'll spare you. All I will say is that the dr is full of it.

Have an amazing day!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Mamma!! Yay congrats sweetie!! I am so happy for you! LoL, & of course it would happen as soon as you taken in kids!! Haha, thats just how the world works! I am sure it will be a very happy & exciting year for you all!! Sending tons of your way!!

Bee - Any new news? Have you gone to or booked your 1st ob apt yet? Still sending lots of to you as well!! ...as for the EPO I am off it until the doc clears me to start ttc again!

MrsOtt - Gluten Free at 88??? Thats a little redicuous! I know what you mean about being behind on the holiday baking though! I am usually finished before December, but this year I have had to wait cause I always do it with my sister and our schedules have conflicted too much! But we did a little last Friday and will be doing lots more this weekend!! So yay! Hope you get yours done soon!

talless - Good luck on the clomid! At least you have a reason as to why you havent got pg yet!

bug - I am keeping my for you! I hope you get to share your news this weekend!!

AFM - Just making some dinner... I am cd26 today! (Yep thats right I am finallty considering myself in a "cycle") Af should be due anytime between Wed the 14th - Thurs the 22nd... but most likely will be here this weekend. I really hope it isnt as heavy as my last one!! Or maybe I was just super paranoid, dont know, either way hope all goes well and she leaves after her 7 days!!

Gotta book a dr apt for Jan sometime to get my blood tested since I had so many transfusions!! Bleh! Plus I wanna see my ob so I can see if it's okay for me to start ttc in Jan/Feb!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy: Congrats on feeling your cycle again! I'm so happy for you and I really pray that you enjoy the holidays and your family and friends - you deserve an amazing holiday experience after this year! Cheers to you, to your holiday baking and having a glass of your favorite beverage! Yay!

Hope everyone is doing fine!

AFM: toe tapping thru the remaining AF visit. I'm CD 4 so should be done in the next two days. DH is getting impatient too. hehe.
Well, I finally have all the applesauce/butter I'm making this year done. Now onto making some cookies, which I feel guilty making because FIL wants them, shouldn't have them on his new gluten free diet. I swear the Dr is just playing into his Hypercondriac ways. Ugh. so stressful. Really want to ring the Dr's neck.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo