Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies:

Southern Bee - I noticed my cervix was high and tilted to the right last night. Weird - I've never felt that before. My cycle is all messed up because I O early and now I don't know if I should get AF today or tomorrow (My LP is anywhere between 12 and 13 days). I guess if she doesn't come by Thursday then I should get excited.

KJ - I hope you're right! LOL!

BFN this morning on a $1 Tree test. Wasn't expecting a BFP though.

Whiterose - My temps are the highest they have ever been. Last cycle I got like 3 REALLY high temps. Usually I can't get passed 98.1 so that's kinda exciting.

I still have creamy/watery yellow CM. Something lese I never get and I've had it since 1dpo. It's the same everyday and has a little smell to it since 4dpo (sorry TMI). Again something else that has never happened.

BTW, My name is Faith and I'm 36yo. I have a 12yo son and have been married for a little over 9years. I live in Northern Jersey and I'm a child and family therapist.

Oh Yeah and I have a 2yo Boston Terrier (Best do EVER!) and 3 cats.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Dinky, Fx'd Af stays away.

Faith, You are not out till Af shows up. Fx'd you get a BFP! As for dollar tree test my sis got a bfn, bfp, bfn, and a bfp. So, its good to say you cant really trust those test.

Bee, thanks. I sure hope its time too. Fx'd she stays away.

Joy, thanks, I sure hope its a sign of good things to come. Glad your up and doing.

Kj, its cool that people can have intuition like that. Hugs dear.

Whiterose, it would be totally cool. Implantation sounds like a big "OUCH".

my lovely DH is leaving me again this week, Wednesday-Friday. Sucks because it's during my fertility window and what if I really do O early, instead of This Saturday or Sunday like I normal would on Cd 19-20. So, I guess I'm going to have to pray and hope that if I do O early that Before he leaves on Wednesday I can get in a lucky BD in.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Ok so this morning my temp is still high (98.2) and when I went to the bathroom (SMU) there was light pink cm on the tissue. So I thought "Here she is." I put in a tampon. Went to the bathroom a few hours later and nothing was on it. What is that all about? Don't feel like I have my period or am getting it for that matter. I'm 13 DPO so no way could it be IB.

12 years ago

Faith- It could be breakthrough bleeding which means YOU ARE PREGGERS!! Ok- not to overexcite but I'm serious! I'm thinking that you're going to get BFP soon girl!! So excited for you!

Bug- I hope the OUCH was implantation! I really hope!!
I also hope you get some good BD before hubby leaves and it's your lucky one!! Remember: it only takes one time!

AFM- 11 DPO or 12DPO today and don't feel anything... nada, nothing at all! I feel pretty normal.

WRose

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Happy November 1st!

LoL, usually in my world today would be the day all the halloween decorations come down and ALL the Christmas ones go up... unfortunately I dont have that kind of energy this year... think I over did it a little with all my stair climbing yesterday Oops! Still gonna try and get as much done as I can tho!

Faith - Hmm... I dont know what the pink could be.. maybe baby burrowing in deeper? that it's not

bug - make sure you get in a good bd on Tuesday or Wednesday before he leaves! His swimmers can live up to 5 days, so you should be good. Do you guys use preseed? Cause it can help too! hun, hope you're able to catch that eggie even if he id gone for O day!!

rose - thanks hun! Welcome back! I hope your pain on Friday was a good sign!!

kj - Nice deal on the vitamins! I hope they help! I am really keeping my for you! You have waited so long you deserve your bfp!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Happy 11/01/11
I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and it will just fly now that halloween is done. Wow.

KJ: I'm glad that you're not dissatisfied with the OvuCue. I'm sure it's a great machine. Also, this is your first cycle using it, right? So just like anything else (bbt, cervix check, etc) it may take a few cycles to get used to the darn thing and the darn think to get used to you!! :)

Bee: Glad you like the chicken idea. I will wait for this weekend to get my chicken cooking, but can't wait to break that wish bone!!! Also, FX for you that AF stays far away and you get your BFP... I'm sending you sticky good vibes!!!
I have also had a chance to look at that link a little more. It has a lot of great resources. Thank you again! A great place to start!!

Dinky: Nice to meet you! I have been using the FertiliTea that has Vitex in it. I have one to two cups a day. Also, the FertilAid had Vitex in it and I take that also (just until my O day then I switch to Prenatals)

W.Rose: I hope that you're friends dream is a this cycle reality!!! FX friend!!!

Faith: I do cervix check and I still have days where I can't tell what the heck it's doing - especially on transition days. I just laugh at myself sometimes when I think how funny I must look: checking my cervix to see if it's hard or soft while I touch my nose and lip with the other hand and try to make a decision. As frustrating as it is, it's somewhat laughable to me. Sorry if TMI - just wanted to let you know it is hard to tell.
FX for you friend. Keep us posted!

Joy: I too had to buy some backup candy. I should have waited, but DH was getting impatient so I bought it and well... We all enjoyed it. :) What is a bummer now is that we have so much left over!

Bug: Sorry DH is leaving for a few days. BD like crazy before he goes and tell him to save himself for you when he gets back!! hehe.

AFM: CD15. -OPK this morning, so I O'd yesterday is my guess since I had a huge temp spike today. DH was being a butt nugget and didn't want to BD yesterday (grrr) so I seduced him this morning before work and praying it pays off. I have been having a lot of quick cramping, pinching on my left side this cycle. I'm praying that it means I have a determined egg!
Have a great day Ladies!!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Faith, could just be some spotting. I know of several people who had period like bleeding the first couple of months of being Pregnant.

Wrose, Fx'd you get a bfp in the coming days.

Joy, its funny that you said that about christmas going up. my family always put our decorations up the day after thanksgiving. I got some BDing in tonight and yes we use preseed cause I don't make enough CM on my own. Thank you. I sure hope that those swimmers decided to meet up with my eggie.

mrsott, it sucks but thankful swimmers live longer than an egg does. Lol, I love what you said about having a determined egg. Cause of what i have been calling mine.

Yesterday, around 3:30 I started getting a major lower back pain on my right side, it lasted for about 4 hours. Then after that stopped, I had a sharp twinge on my left side groin area. But this morning I woke up sick and throwing up. I have never felt like this before. I must be going to have a super ovulation or something. My body is so gearing up to O or is about to.Good thing I got some BDing in last night, more tonight before the hubby leaves. Temp did drop this morning and normal I have a temp drop a couple of days before I O. So, I'm thinking I'm probably going to O soon. I tell you this cycle is totally off the wall compare to the others. Fx'd that means this is THE cycle we get the BFP.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies;

So my temp dropped to 98.1 this morning - the last few days it's been between 98.2 and 98.4 so I think AF is coming. I have come to the conclusion that the saying "Your LP will remain the same no matter when you O" is a lie! My LP should have ended at 12 days. Maybe 13. I know that I'm not pregnant - I feel "not pregnant."

Oh well, it's probably for the best as my husband and I are having "problems"

I just want to thank all of you for being so supportive to me.

12 years ago

Good morning and happy HUMP day!!!

Faith: FX crossed that temps will go back up and things will work out. Sorry to hear that you and DH are having "problems" that is always hard to deal with and I pray that you both will find a happy grounding again.

Joy and Bug: Our decorations go up the Day after Thanksgiving too! My mom always did it that way because we were all (all 10 of us) home to help which meant that all she really had to do was delegate. he he.

AFM: Sore bbs started yesterday afternoon. I'm 2DPO-ish. I had a really crazy night the night before last, so I probably shouldn't have temped. It was so high and then today it is back down, but still a little above my cover line. I should probably discard yesterday's temp... Hmmmm. Anyway, I'm going to try to convince DH to bd one last time today - I think him and his boys want to rest, but as the saying goes: no rest for the weary! he he! Other than that, feeling normal I suppose.

Have an amazing day, ladies!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Bug- Thanks so much! Wow it does sound like you're having some super ovulation! FX this cycle will be the ONE for you!!

Mrs. Ott- Thank you friend! I hope you DO have a determined egg!! Get as much BD in as you can girl!! Good luck on your TWW!!!!

Joy- Thank you!! You will get all decorations done in time, no worries!

Faith- Sorry to hear you have "problems" with hubby, I hope you can work them out! Will be praying for you! I hope AF stays away!

AFM- I woke up with a terrible migraine/headache that kinda comes and goes when it comes it KILLS though! I also have heartburn, weirdness as I haven't had anything to eat besides 2cereal bars and milk all morning... I also have spotting so maybe AF is coming. This cycle has been the weirdest by far with that pain at 8DPO and all... is it possible that it was implantation but just didn't stick? What do you guys think?

Much ,
WRose

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo