Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Mrs.Ott, thanks for letting us know.

JOY, so glad to see your back. I'm so sorry about all that you are going through. I hope that this last Er trip is the last forever. I hope that they fixed the cause and that your spotting goes away and there isnt' another pick up with the bleeding. Missed you and wishing you well wishes. HUGS!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

bug - Thanks hun! I really hope you're right!! How have you been doing?

AFM - Still waiting to stop bleeding... it hasnt picked up so thats good, I would just like it to start slowing down not staying the same! lol!

Before I went to the hospital I weighed about 120lbs (I'm 5'6" so thats still on the low side) I weighed myself this am and I have dropped to 105lbs! Yikes! Thats not good!! But I wont be able to ttc for a few cycles, so that should give me some time to gain some back. (I am sure it wont take long now that I can eat whatever I want! LoL, hospital food definitely leaves much to be desired!)

Hope everyone is doing good!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy, I'm doing alright still trying to get that BFP. You are one tiny lady. I hope you gain some weight back and I hope your wait to TTC again goes by fast. Hospital food is not very desirable at all.

User image

Hi ladies!

bug - Glad you're doing well! I hope that bfp doesnt allude you much longer! Where are you in your cycle now?

Where is everyone?? It's Wednesday usually everyone is pretty chatty during the week! What happened?? LoL! Hope everyone is doing good!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi girls,

Golly Joy, I was worried about you, and now hearing about your experience I'm still worried! It's great to hear from you. Happy feasting on your favorite foods while you gain your strength back. xoxoxox

Ayrian~ I'm so glad you had a lovely weekend of love. It's mid-week now, so you're almost at another wonderful one!

Cleo~ I haven't had sore bbs through my AF before, although I do get that before my period some months. Hmm. Hormone surge?

Afm, I spent the whole day painting the living room a pale smoky blue colour that goes really well with our faded red couch. I love refreshing our space, so this was great. You know that feeling when you've just painted, and the you sit back and consider 'did I choose the right colour? Is this too blue??' Yeah, that's me. But I digress.

7dpo, and I'm pretty sure this isn't my cycle. I wish I wish, but honestly, I haven't felt much in the last few days. No sore boobs (which I normally have anyway), no nausea, some slight cramps bot nothing convincing. I'm due for AF on the 31st.

KJ~ How's your tww going? You must be 8dpo...

Love Bee

ps. I know we're all frustrated with no BFPs lately, but I for one am willing to continue the EPO experiment. Maybe we need some more research. I volunteer to look into lengthened LPs, headaches, and anything else you're curious about in relation to the EPO experiment.

User Image

12 years ago

Joy, I am waiting to O only on CD 9 and it will be about 8 to 10 days before I O.

I haven't a clue where everybody has been. I have been really lonely all week.

Bee, Just because you don't have any symptoms doesn't mean anything. Fx'd Af stays away.

I have stopped EPO myself since it do me any good but I'm still here with you ladies cause I love yall. I am taking Vitamin B6 and 12 so I'm hoping that does something for me.

User image

I'm glad you're sticking with us Bug. And thanks for the encouragement regarding my lack of symptoms. I have to admit I had some wine last night because I'm pretty convinced this isn't the cycle. But not too much, and I won't again now that I'm into the second week of tww. Anyway, I hope our peeps stop in to say hello!
Have a great day,
Bee xo

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies,
Can I join? This is my first cycle of taking EPO and Flaxseed Oil.
Let me just say that I noticed a HUGE difference with CM, especially EWCM- I had it for like 5 days straight!
I'm now 6 or 7 DPO (don't know exactly as I don't take BBT) I feel pretty normal besides some bubbly twinges I had yesterday and the day before in my belly...
My bbs are starting to get sore (but that's pretty normal for me usually, even though last cycle bbs never went sore).
Can't wait to see if EPO did it for me!

Joy- hopefully your bleeding stops SOON!!

TO ALL!!

User Image

12 years ago

Good Thursday Ladies!

Bug: Still cycle buddies!!! yay. Since you are not taking EPO this cycle, make good notes so you can compare from the previous ones you did take. It would be interesting to know. Have a great day, friend.

Joy. I'm so happy to see you back here. I really pray you are healing quickly, healthy and happy. I know we all just want to give you a humungous hug and then sit around like hens and cluck the rest of the day.. :) Like Bee Said: Enjoy that yummy favorite food of yours while you gain a little weight back. I see Pasta in your future. :)

Bee: I love that you have been painting for a refreshing look. I have been aching to do that at my house. It's such a drama thing here though. My DH hates painting and the mention of it makes him have an anxiety attack, even if he doesn't have anything to do with it- I'll paint, he just needs to stay away. lol. And my toddler FIL will want to come in and help and just make a mess of everything. bless his heart. Last painting project I did, I had to send my FIL to his sisters in Canada and my DH to a friends house for the day. It ended up being a lovely weekend. :) I love the color you chose. I put it in my mind and looked around... It would be perfect in our living room too!!!

clivencleo: How are you? Hope all is well. Are you testing soon?

AFM: I have just been here tapping my foot waiting for my O day and it seems that this cycle it may come sooner than previous. Yesterday was my first day w/ ewcm-which is a little early. I am attributing it to the EPO and the FertilAid that I have been taking.
OPK was neg this morning, but I have had some pinching feelings on my left side. Since my m/c and the ultrasound they did with it, I have been able to keep track of which side my egg is coming from. This month, should be on my left side. It's been cool knowing this, because I can add it into my meditations each day.
FX!!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Welcome, WhiteRose!!! Glad you joined us!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo