Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Thought I would poke my head in and update everyone. My DH's surgery took all of 40mins and he did great. He's sore of course, but he is already noticing improvement. Not sure if I mentioned what he was having done so I'll explain.

He had a 95% and 98% blockage in each nostril respectively, with nasal polyps, a deviated septum, and larger than life tonsils. He had a septoplasty, removal of the polyps, a tonsillectomy, and they also flushed his sinuses as they found that his were full of pus. Yummy. NOT! lol He is already starting to breathe a little bit through his nose and that's something that he hasn't been able to do in at least 10yrs so we're quite pleased. I cannot wait until he is pain free and the swelling has gone down. I believe that once he can breathe again, he will start exercising with me and we can both lose weight together, and that will hopefully improve our fertility all around. Of course, I hope I don't have to wait that long, but if we do I'm glad to think of things impoving.

Today is also Thanksgiving and our 2nd Anniversary, and he's been eating ok so I just got our turkey in the oven. Our daughters are staying with family so I can concentrate on taking care of him, and I miss them terribly, but they are having fun and getting a real dinner. Aside from our turkey, everything else is instant or otherwise simplified so I don't have too much to do. Not quite the same as with all the fuss, but definitely less stress.

So I'm about 10DPO, having headaches, creamy cm, frequent urination, slightly tender BB's, and my OvaCue is still indicating a progesterone deficiency. Booo....My NP couldn't do my labs because insurance wouldn't pay so I'm going to just document the heck out of everything so that when my OB/GYN appt comes around we can get things in motion.

Hope everyone celebrating Thanksgiving today has a great day!

KJ

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you celebrating today!

Kj - Yikes, your poor dh! I hope he heals up soon!! & Happy anniversary to the two of you! Your symptoms sound promising!! Hopefully you wont have to wait much longer for that illusive bfp!

Rose - Thanks hun! Keeping my for ya!

AFM - So far so good... I'm on day 8 since the bleeding started and havent had anything so far today... Could this possibly be the end??

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I hope we're all relaxing and enjoying the weekend.

Baby dust to all.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Just popping in again...

CD25 here and about 11DPO, symptoms about the same but the frequent urination is annoying now, and this morning I had to lay in bed an extra couple hours before I could even get up. I was feeling like if I moved the wrong way I would end up with my head in the can. Ugh. Not sure if that queasiness was from the big dinner the night before, or if it's due to something miraculous. Time will tell, and I'm not testing until the 1st of December or so, if I make it that far. I might be tempted into testing the 29th as that would be a great B-Day present for my hubby. hehe

Anywho, I hope everyone is doing well this Black Friday, and throughout this weekend. I'm going back to finishing up this blankey I'm making for a friend. She's being induced today so I really need to finish it up and get it in the mail. lol

KJ

User Image

12 years ago

Helloooo Lovelies!!

It has been a slightly exhausting week! I left on Sunday for the coast, but self-sabotaged a bit so that I didn't really have a place to stay lined up for the week. My mom's bf drove, so I was able to land at his friends' house for the first night, and since then I've been bouncing from friend to friend with no transport (Victoria's bus system is fair but with a suitcase it's a hassle).
Needless to say, I haven't given Ov much thought since I left :)
As you know, my five opks were negative, but I started on cd 10 just to make sure I'm not an early ov, but I'm pretty sure it happened cd 15-17ish. So I'll assume cd 17, which puts me at a cool 4dpo. I've skipped the whole first agonizing week of the tww!
I did get some fun bd on cd 15, so I'm crossing my fingers that the little guys stayed around for a few days :)

Anyways, I'll catch up with everyone when I'm settled back into farm life on Monday.
Have a great weekend,
Bee xoxoxox

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Yikes it has been a busy weekend so far!! Been trying to get some cleaning done... got my basement decorated for Christmas finally (Dh complains when I do it so I figured I would wait until the end of Nov to put them up.) Plus I got my 2nd (smalled) Christmas tree up, swapped all of my regular dishes with my Christmas ones. (Still in the process of cleaning them - got the dishwasher running as I type), did some laundry.... last night my eldest nephew slept over & we had a blast, & tonight my neice is sleeping over (We're currently watching "Tangled"... awesome movie!!)

Yikes!! & when my neice goes to sleep I have more cleaning to do cause we're having company over tomorrow afternoon/evening & I will be out all morning! Eeek!! LoL!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Everyone is getting into the holidays and sounds pretty busy! I know I am too. Good to see that everyone is doing well.
Bee: Glad the trip went well, even if you were couch surfing. :O)
Joy: So happy to hear that you are full of energy and seems to be that your bleeding was infact AF!Yay and congrats!

AFM: Thanksgiving was great, but boy has it been busy. I have barely had time to sit. I havent been doing any opk's or bbt this month, so I'm guessing i'm 2-3DPO. It's really been nice taking it easy this cycle and not worrying about it all. I have noticed that I have slept better this month because I'm not so worried about taking my bbt in the morning, I'm actually sleeping through the night! wow!
So, We had an amazing Thanksgiving. I did get the Christmas stuff up, DH just needs to do the outdoor lights and we are good to go! I'm praying that I will get a BFP for Christmas. How lovely of a gift that would be!!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Yay for putting your Christmas stuff up! Glad you had a great holiday!

AFM - So far still havent had any more bleeding! Yay!! Had a nice weekend, busy but lots of fun. Got my passport in the mail today, so now my Mom and I are going on a trip to North Dakota next week with my Grandparents I havent been on a US shopping trip in years!!! SO excited!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Joy

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies:

Sorry to have been MIA - I'm having a really rough time. Anyway, I'm sooo happy that you guys still have this forum b/c I don't know if I can stand all these new people. I feel like everyone that was on this site since I started is now off to a better place - the pregnancy countdown.

Anyway.....

I really want some snow. I hate this warm weather (yes, I'm insane). The slopes are supposed to open this weekend but it's been too warm for them to make the snow. Ok maybe it's not worth crying over LOL!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Hi again sweet lovelies,

Joy, way to go! On many counts: Getting decorations up (to the MAX!), spending quality time with niece and nephew, and of course having a regular AF. Woot! Just make sure you continue taking that time for #1 (you, silly!).
xoxo

Ott~ I'm so glad you're having better sleeps. Doesn't it just take the edge off? I'm wishing for you and I (and everyone, of course) to have Christmas miracles.

Faith~ I sure know what you mean. My family seems to be having an explosion of pregnancies. Nice to have our group of steadfasts. We will get there too ;)

Afm,
8dpo (ish- I go by cd 17 although it could have been earlier).
I have hardly even thought about it this tww. First I was away, then I got a cold (sore throat and drippy nose started last night). But most entertainingly, we got a puppy!! He's a black lab and German shepherd X, and he's 9 weeks old. Picked him up yesterday after a frantic shopping trip for food from vet, chew toys, crate, etc. Needless to say, our first night was disturbed by some whining, but he's adjusting very well.
Have a great day everyone, a let's enjoy good sleeps while we can :)
xoxoxoxo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo