Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hi Friends.
I just wanted to stop by and say hi before I rush off to work.
Thanks for the article on the Vit D. It's funny. I have been thinking about starting some Vit D. The weather here in the great northwest can really get me down, and the few short weeks we have had of summer this last year has really made me realize how much I need some good ole Vit D.

Bee: you crack me up. Thanks for sharing your crazy moment with us. I'm not sure I would have the guts to share, but I'm so glad you did.

AFM: CD5. This month I'm going back on the FertilAid and the fertility tea. I will also add some Vit D and a B Complex vitamin along with the preseed and the instead cups. Is anyone else using the instead cups?

Hope all is well and have a great weekend!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

MrsOtt ~ I haven't used the softcups but I did consider them. I just don't think they would be a good option for me as I'm a bigger girl and I'd probably screw up placement. lol

Bug ~ New experiment indeed! I have to say that with my 3 cycles of EPO I have noticed less rather than more EGCM overall so I may not take it next cycle (assuming there is one!) just to see if there is a difference at all.

Bee ~ My head is much better today, thank you! I think I'm having sugar issues. I started taking my metformin differently and this morning my sugar was down to 31. Oops. Sooo, I'm going to try and be good and take it as advised and see if that helps with my headaches.

AFM ~ I'm taking a prenatal daily but I think I am definitely going to seek out additional sources of Vit D and see if things don't improve. My OvaCue is still showing vaginal fluctuations that it shouldn't be. I'm inclined to think that this may indicate a progesterone issue, which would explain the miscarriages. Anyone know of an over the counter solution for progesterone deficiencies?

User Image

12 years ago

Kj~ I've read that B6 and progesterone cream (from a natural source) can lengthen luteal phase by upping the progesterone in the body. I've also read that Wild Yam and Vitex (aka chasteberry) teas can help, but these herbs do not actually contain the progesterone; they support the body's ability to produce more. So if you're thinking long term, try a tasty tea! As I always say, read up on the herbs first, or speak to a doc/herbalist before using them.

Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Good day/night!!

MrsOttt__hello dear Ayrian...i'm good thank you. Everything is in placed,so just waiting for the baby to filled the house completely...Im praying for a HAPPY HOME full of love... to your new cycle..

Bee_you're welcome..im on cd8..entering the O zone.. ..

Bug_once again thank you for very imformative article..i have to add it on my vits. cabinet..

Kj_ Hi! same problem with mine..hard to find it over the counter,in my location no available...**sigh

I have a question, if you dont mind..Is there anyone of you experience sore bbs (near under arm) for a month? even after AF? so and because of this im blaming EPO..(sorry)

Have a great Monday to ALL..

12 years ago

Bee, Thanks for letting us know more about the vitamin D. It's crazy to know that even though we are suppose to have vitamins to much is toxic.

MrsOtt, Good luck this cycle and hoping that at the end of this one you will get that BFP!!!

KJ, I think sometimes certain things work for certain people and EPO just didn't like me. KJ, I actually brought some progesterone cream at a health food store and you can find it there you just rub it on like lotion. Haven't started that yet cause with the research I have done on doing progesterone while TTC you start at O and go till BFP or for the first trimester. I'm afraid to do to much so I'm only going to do a little at first since I believe I may have a progesterone problem as well.

Cleo, Your welcome! Not sure about the underarm soreness for a month? ummm...

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi guys...stalker from CMP but was on this thread at the beginning.

I'm dying to hear more from Joy! I've been praying. Anybody know anything?!?!

Babydust!
Diana

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

12 years ago

Hi Friends.
The weekend was wonderful. One of the better ones I have had in a long time. DH and I got along great. Had some wonderful memory making moments and just enjoyed where we are, how we are and who we are. It was nice. It was hard to get up this morning and face a Monday, but it wasn't all bad either.
I'm on CD7, Waiting to ovulate :) over my DH birthday weekend. I can't wait. We have some fun plans and actually found a way to get out to a halloween party, for my SIL will watch my FIL so we can have a date birthday halloween party night!! Hoooray!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Fingers crossing and throwing babydust at everyone - Hoping we will all see our BFPS this month!!! Yay for cold nights and cozy times :)

12 years ago

Diana, I know I was just wondering where Joy has gone. I hope things are going okay with her.

MrsOtt, Glad you had a wonderful weekend with your DH and that there was lots of memory making moments. Yay, for being able to go out with your DH on his birthday and celebrate halloween as well. Fx'd that you catch that eggie.

Seems that all the threads have been so silent lately. Where o where is JOY? I'm worried about her. She has been in my thoughts a lot lately and I hope everything is going ok.

Baby dust to all!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Friends:
For those, like me, looking and wondering and worried: I saw that Joy responded on another forum (BYOB: bring on the summer babies) earlier today or yesterday. She said she is back now. Hopefully she will stop by our page so that she can fill us in.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!!!!

Oh my Gosh I have missed you guys sooooo much!!!

Well after I posted on the 9th I ended up getting rushed back to the hospital (damn them for not having wi-fi!) I bled out that night and 3 other times in the past 2 weeks. Had a folley balloon in my uterus twice, 2 more blood transfusions, and finally they did a "hysteroscopey" where they send a camera into the uterus to find the bleeding clump of vessels & burn it shut esentially.

I got home last night & made it through my first night without an ER trip... still hoping the bleeding will stop, I am spotting now, but I am so scared it might pick up again! LoL

Havent really had the time or energy to sit online for long, so havent had a chance to reply to you all. But WELCOME to all the newcomers! & to everyone else I have missed you and I am so sorry I was gone so long! If I dissappear again for that long you'll know where I am! LoL!

Chat soon! I'm off to watch some tv with my mommy!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo