Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls!
Joy- so happy to hear all is well with you!! I love quality time with my nieces and nephew (I have 4 total!) I ADORE THEM!!!

Faith- hello, welcome back! We'll get into that pregnancy forum as well, don't you worry, here's to a Christmas miracle for all of us on here! The BEST Christmas gift EVER!

Mrs. Ott- aww new puppy! How sweet! I bet he's a cutie!!! Here's to hoping your cold is due to a little bean in there!!

AFM- CD3 today... yes AF showed up earlier than expected on Sunday (instead of Monday) ughhhh... on to a new cycle, I'm continuing my vitamin D, B6 as well as aspirin at night but I think I will skip EPO this time... just to see... Gonna even try and take it easy with not trying to read too much into symptoms and no OPK... need to enjoy the holidays as much and as stress free as possible!
Hugs to all and much love,
WRose

User Image

12 years ago

So, I hope this doesn't get me kicked out of this forum (LOL!) but my doc just started me on Clomid, estrogen and progesterone today.

Anyone else have experience with this?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Ladies,
I am having a very interesting/weird cycle, gonna see my doc on Friday (following up on last weird flow)

I am just so ecstatic that my semester ended well and it's christmas time I am leaving it to God. Not going to get bent over all the weirdness.

I've had spotting, cramping, stabbing pain, pinkish CM, itching like crazy and I saw what I assumed was the infamous EWCM, and boy was it clear. in all of this I have no idea of if and when I O'd. i'm just getting my freak on.

Baby dust to all.

Praying the many on the site will bring in 2012 with a 'bun in the oven'

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

talless - with your doctors apt on Friday! & Happy BD-ing!!

Faith - Welcome back!! As if we would ever kick you off the thread!!

Rose - I also have 4! 3 Nephew's and 1 Neice, on my side of the family at least... dh has 5 other neices and a nephew (that he knows anyway) but they live on the other side of the country. We both throughly enjoy hanging out with my neice & nephew tho!!
So sorry to hear the got you Hopefully this will be your cycle!! Maybe Santa will bring you a BFP this Christmas! The timing couldnt be more perfect!

Bee - Thanks hun! Congrats on the new addition!! Black lab/germen shepard puppies are so adorable!! (Thats all my Mom and Dad ever get - they have had 3) Such wonderful & loyal animals! What did you name him?

AFM - Just enjoying some alone time tonight... my mom is off at some Christmas party and dh is at work so I get some "me" time! Gonna liesurely do some laundry and tidying, and get some stuff done on the computer. Then I am planning on catching up on some of my shows! Should be a nice night!!

As for my cycle... I guess I am CD13 today, should be O-ing soon, but we wont be BD-ing.... I am actually absolutely terrified of bd-ing again, I'm so worried it will cause the bleeding to start up again! I feel bad tho cause dh REALLY wants to, and I really just dont, I would prefer to wait until after my next af comes and goes. What do you think ladies? Am I being over-paranoid?

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy ~ I can completely understand your hesitation, and if your head isn't in it then maybe it's best if you wait. However, I wouldn't want to advise you to let your fears get the best of you. Maybe you could explain to your DH that if you do happen to try to BD again, that maybe it would be best if he went slowly at things. Like maybe romanced you all day long and when it comes right down to it, he can start massaging your feet and work his way up. If your sensors start going off and you can't go any further, then you aren't ready and he'll have to deal with it. If not then have him keep up the gentleness and make everything about being together, slowly appreciating each other, rather than it just being about BD'ing again.

I'm feeling a headache coming on but I hadn't checked in in a few days and wanted to share my thought with Joy right quick. Everyone else, you are all still in my thoughts and prayers and it'll stay that way until I see all of us on the other side.

AFM ~ DH is healing well after his surgery and AF came for me as well. I'm on CD3 again so "Come on Christmas babies!" lol I'll check in again tomorrow!

KJ

User Image

12 years ago

Good morning all,

Kj, I'm sorry your headache is returning. I hope it's not another full blown migraine but if it is, please take care.
I loved your response to Joy about taking things slowly. Very nicely put. xo

Joy, I agree with Kj~ you set the pace when you want to. Your Dh loves you and doesn't want to see you go through all that again, so he'll understand.

White Rose~ LoL! After I confused you with Faith, you confused me with Ayrian (Ott) about the pup! Sounds like you have a positive cycle lined up for the holidays. xoxo

Talless, my ewcm is pretty clear too since taking EPO. Good luck with the doc tomorrow and let us know how it goes. I admire your positive attitude towards the timing of ttc. xo

Faith, Silly! Now we have another dimension to our experiment. There's no kicking out here ;) I don't have experience with either, but I'm sure someone will chime in. Good luck! xo

Bug~ Miss you and hope you are doing well girl.

Afm,
10dpo and af expected in two days. The puppy's name is Cooper and he's taking over our sleep schedule with his tiny pup bladder. This morning he lasted 4 hours, from 2-6am. Grow lil' bladder, Grow!!

Other than that, I have a wicked head cold that won't go away. Stuffy, sneezing, and sore throat. Yucky!

Have a wonderful day,
Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Good morning, everyone.

Joy: I am so happy for you that bleeding has returned to normal and completely understand your apprehensions of being intimate with DH. As previously said, take it slow and within a comfort zone, but don't hide behind the fear. I know you will work everything out and asking for a little time from your DH isn't asking too much... be comfortable with you being with him. :)

Bee: A little puppy is like having a baby. :) congrats! I bet Cooper is a great addition to your family!
Also, I hope you feel better. I wonder if the cold bug is starting to hit me. Yesterday a sore throat and today I feel chest congestion or just an asthma issue. Anyway, hope you feel better!

KJ: Hope you're feeling better.

Bug: Where the heck are you? I hope all is well.

AFM: 5DPO-ish and feeling fine. The good news is, my bbs aren't killing me like they did last cycles from O day through AF. It's weird how some cycle they hurt like the dickens from O day and some they don't at all until AF shows. Crazy hormones!!!
I'm praying for us all. How fun would it be if we all chimed in the new year with BFP!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Girls:

So I started AF on Tuesday (2 days early). I have noticed that the last 2 months while using EPO/SI, my cycles have been getting shorter but not the LP days.

Anyway, this month AF is how she was in high school - meaning that I never have cramps and have had them for 3 days and never have any PMS and have had a crazy headache since Tuesday. I have even had medium/large clots (TMI). Weird - do you think it's from the EPO?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Faith - Sorry to hear af showed up. I dont think the epo can change your af like that... if you are massing med/large clots I would contact your doc.

MrsOtt - Thanks hun! Keeping my for you!

Bee - for And aww!! My dogs name is Cooper too!!

Kj - Thanks for the support hun

AFM - Just to clairify, I am emotionally ready to bd (not actually bd, just sex) again I am just worried my body isnt. And the last thing I want to do is try bding and end up bleeding while I am on vacation in a different country!

Well I am spending my morning watching tv with dh, and then hanging out with my Mom this afternoon/evening.

24 Days till Christmas!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hey, guys. I'm sorry I haven't been around but I'm still on my mini break and that includes taking time away from the sites like I was.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm doing okay less stressed out this cycle.

Fx'd for those awaiting their BFPS.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo