Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Bug - Glad your doing alright! Sending lots of love & hugs your way!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy, thank you so much! How are you doing?

I'm still taking it easy. The last two nights I have been very "in the mood" for Bd and the hubs has been to tired. Mentally, I know O is about to happen but I, also, know that I wasn't going to force BD around O time either. So, secretly I'm hoping my DH will be in the mood tonight just cause I know it's getting closer to O.

Looks like I just had a major "O" cramp. It lasted for atleast 10+ minutes but as finally settled down. Egg bursting, maybe??? Fx'd we catch this eggie. I'm going to pounce on my Dh when he gets home.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

bug - LoL! Good luck pouncing!! I hope you catch that eggie!!

I am thinking we might be cycle twins this go around, cause I am definitely in my fertile week and had some o-type cramping yesterday and today. Plus lots of cm! (That is probably partly due to the Robitussin I have been taking for my cold too tho!)

We arent ttc this cycle though... it's not as bad as I thought it would be cause I have been able to throw myself into the holiday season! I've done Christmas shopping, wrapping, decorating, etc! LoL!

This weekend is a busy one too - I will be tabulating at a cheerleading competition tomorrow, then packing in the evening, and heading on a trip to Grand Forks with my Mom & Grandparents. SO excited!! Havent gone down south in like 3 years!!

Hope you're having a great day!
to you all!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Bug: Hope your pouncing was successful! :)

Joy: Have an amazing trip! Sounds like it will be a good one - rejuvenating and what a great memory to have with your parents and grandparents.

AFM: Well, Not much. 7DPO. Just been having some weird pokes/stabs in my gut. Not sure what that's all about. I have also woken up the last two mornings feeling a little nauseous, but fall back asleep because I'm too tired to deal with it. During the day I'm fine though. Also been having some dizzy spells while I'm sitting down not doing much of anything. Interesting.
Well - I have a busy weekend and none too exciting.

Have a great day!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I apologize for being MIA on this thread. I've had a lot going on the last week or so...I still think of y'all and pray for y'all every day! I hope y'all don't mind if I jut pick up here?

I'm on CD 1 today and I will be doin soy isoflavones this cycle. Praying by some miracle I get a BFP for christmas...but given my cycle history those will be some slim odds!!!

Have a nice day ladies
Love Shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hey ladies!

Shea - Welcome back sweetie! How have you been?? Sorry to hear the witch showed up for you Hopefully you will get a bfp for Christmas... or maybe New Years depending on how long your cycles are!

MrsOtt - Thanks hun, it should be a nice trip... not very often I get to go anywhere with just my Mom (My Grandparents will be there too, but not taking the same car) Should be expensive thats for sure!!

AFM - Well the part of my weekend that I had been dreading is over, now to move on the the fun part!! Very excited for tomorrow!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Not sure if I will be online or not while I am away, so if not I will talk to you all on Tues or Wed!! to you all!
Joy

12 years ago

OMG girls! I got a BFP this morning!

You're the first place I've turned (dh is on an ambulance call), so excuse my scatteredness.

Um, as I was telling you earlier this tww whizzed by since I was traveling on the coast. I'm going to conjure up all the symptoms I can for you though.

First here's a list of things I did this FP:

Ate organic pink grapefruit for brekkie a few times
Took vitamin D, Zinc, EPO, bee pollen, and B complex with 800mg of folic acid.

Drank vitex and wild yam tea (not much and not every day, more like three times during FP only)

Drank green tea with mint Yum!

I think I O'd on cd 16, and we bd'd on cd 15 before I left for the coast.

Symptoms:

I ignored the first week of tww because I was pretty busy with work. But I did get a cold that has been hanging around.

I noticed a metallic taste in my mouth on 6dpo.
I normally don't gag while brushing my teeth, but I have been for the last week.

The last two days (cd 29-30 of 28 day average cycle) my bbs have started to ache and a few times I felt flushed, but didn't pay much attention because we've had the woodstove going :)

Honestly, I took the test this morning because my dh has the night off and I wanted to have some wine with him. My AF was two days late so I thought I'd just make sure... Guess I won't be having any wine for a while :)

Okay, so now what do I do??

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

OMG...Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!
I havent been on this site for ages and just thought i'd pop by and do the ole stalking routine and i just read your news, that is FANTASTIC!!!
All the best sweetie..yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

12 years ago

Bee,

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh Bee, I'm so happy for you! That's wonderful!

Good Morning Ladies:

It's so wonderful to finally see someone in our "ole school" team get a BFP.

A girl I work with has been trying for 15 years more or less and got her BFP a week ago.

Anyway - does anyone have a boston terrier here? I have a 2yo girl and she recently got the worst chapped lips. I don't know what to do for her because all she does is lick her lips. Then last night he was throwing up - I had to give her Pepto. Poor thing.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo