Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Joy- Its great to hear from you. Im glad its just brownigh spotting and not full on bleeding! I hate to hear that your going to have to wait another 2-3 cycles befor trying again. That would drive me insane. Of course, after the complications and hospital trips you have had, I would be scared to death of trying agian. You are a very strong women! Im praying that GOD will bless you with a baby on your first ttc cycle.

AFM- My temps were down this morning. Not sure if its because I didnt ovulate or if it was becasue I accidently left my thermometer in the window and it was frozen. DH left early this morning for a hunting trip and I cant seem to fall back asleep. I have sooo much stuff I need to do today. *sigh* but I dont really feel like doing any of it.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea, I believe the weekend does slow things down. it could be that you had it in the window. Bad combo when trying to temp in the mornings.

Joy, Yea for Dh's not going anywhere. I hope it will end soon for you. Have a great weekend.

2ww starts for me! I'm super excited about this one for once.

On the weekends, i don't get on as often because the DH is home and we try to spend that time together doing things. Since, I have M-F home alone while he's at work I try to only post once a day on the weekend.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

Bug - Thanks hun! Yay for the 2ww!! Enjoy your weekend with dh!

Shea - Thanks hun! I am so glad you're back! Sorry to hear about your temp... very possible it being frozen messed with your results tho!! I can totally relate to the having soooo much to do today and not having the energy to do any of it!! I want a lazy day! LoL!

AFM - Just watching tv with my neice and nephew. Should be up doing something while they watch, but here I sit!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Good Saturday, Ladies

As Joy said, we do go through a little lull in here sometimes, but when it's hot, it's hot!

So happy it's the weekend. It's a busy one and DH already started the grumpiness last night. He just feels so overwhelmed with things he is trying to get done before the really bad weather hits. I try to be sympathic, but I also don't understand why he doesn't get things done. It's a hard situation with us. DH is home FT to care for his father. I go to work. So, during the week DH tried to do the house projects, but his father demands so much of his time he feels he doesn't get enough time. On the other hand - if he would choose to get up and out of be when I leave and get started he would have almost half a day (because his father doesn't get up before noon) to work and get things done. It's a forever battle, mainly because DH is a Night Owl - but there is only so much you can do at night. *Sigh* Drama, I know... Sorry.

Well, AFM: 5DPO. Temp is the exact same as yesterday 97.72. Had a very crazy dream last night. Involved was me flipping my car and then watching it sink into the water as I was waiting for a ferry. I also found myself naked. Wow. A lot of messages in that one - I'll have to look them up.
Still have teenagers skin and tender bbs. I keep thinking that i'm feeling little pokies/pinches but I think it's probably gas - too early to be much else.

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone,

Just a short update from me today. I'm 17dpo and cd33 (So late for me). I have some brown spotting starting near cervix. Nothing has actually showed when I wipe, but I think it's just a matter of time. I took another test this morning and it was BFN.
I'm actually fine with it, as long as I can start another cycle soon.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Joy, thank you. Have fun with your nephew and niece.

MrsOtt, sorry about your Dh and his grumpiness. Crazy dream indeed. I actually had a dream I was hunting witches. Ironic since we all do not want that witch at the end of our cycles.

Bee, Sorry about the BFN and AF being so late. So, I'm hoping that she comes so that you can go unto another cycle. But then again I really hope she stays away and you eventually get that BFP!!!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bee ~ I've been where you are, and I can't stand it. I argue with my body to just give me an answer one way or the other, and tell it to stop toying with me. I hope you get your answer soon! The tww is bad enough w/o it getting stretched into the unknown.

MrsOtt ~ Temps hanging out the same at this point are a good thing. ;-) And I feel for you with your drama. I've had a similar situation before with my own dh. I really hope you can get things figured out and alleviate some of that unnecessary strain.

Joy ~ I can't wait until you can ttc again. I have the feeling that when you get your bfp and it proves sticky you are going to just explode with happiness! I hope I'm still around to see it happen for you. ;-) And some days ya just need to sit around, does a body good. lol

Bug ~ I have the same thing going on here. I'm home M-F so have much more time on my hands then my dh. Also, since we are both in school, our weekends are filled with homework, running, and still somehow trying to spend some time together as a family.

Shea ~ I wouldn't worry about that temp so very much, I would maybe even disregard it completely. What cd are you?

AFM ~ Today is cd5 and so far my OvaCue is saying I will O on the 11th but we'll see. This time around I'm definitely going to try to remember my opk's. I have a ton of them just lying around and I want to back up my OvaCue with something and temping is so unreliable for me. Oh, and on a another note, I have been doing that whole "letting things slide and being nicer" thing and it's actually paying off already! I got in a bd last night and if I can just keep this up for another week then I just might be able to get all the bd'ing in I want/need! I've had to bite my tongue, and swallow my pride, but if this is what it takes to get what I desire then that is just what I will do. Also, I have anxiety issues in general and I'm fairly easily stressed, and I think that the B complex and Vit D must be helping because I'm a LOT better than normal. Bonus!

Hope all is well with everyone!

KJ

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Kj - Thanks hun! You are so sweet! Glad you are doing so well! Happy bding!!

bug - Thanks sweetie

bee - Sorry things are so confusing for you! I hope you get an answer soon!!

MrsOtt - Sorry you're dealing with so much drama! Hope your symptoms are a good sign!

AFM - Just watching tv with dh First time we have really gotten to sit down and relax together all week!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy: Glad you and DH had some down time together. It's so important and we have to take it when we can! Hope your evening was amazing.

Bee: Thinking of you and praying you get your BFP! You deserve to have your double lines! :)

KJ: Thank you for your kind words. It can be so difficult and frustrating sometimes, but I pray that things will change for the better and my DH will step up a little bit more. I tell him my concerns and he seems to hear, but doesn't seem to act as much as I would like him to. It's a difficult situation. Anyway, thank you for listening and I hope that you and your DH have conquered your differences. :)

Bug: what an interesting dream! Chasing down the witch! Crazy!

Wow. What a Saturday. It was hard to get my DH started, but once we got started, we both were able to check off the TO DO List. It was good. We had a lot of fun doing yard work together. Crackin jokes and just enjoying each others company!
AFM: Not much changed from this morning. I had a few little pinches weirdness in low abdomen a few times today. Trying not to think too much about it, but it's hard not to. I just hope it's what I want it to be!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

MrsOtt- Glad you and DH were productive today! It always helps to have a little help. When I came home from a birthday party today, DH had cleaned the house up spotless for me (which is a rare thing lol).

Joy- YAY for a little relaxation time with the Hubs. You just focus on resting and healing!

KJ- Im on CD...27...i think. Anyways, Im supposidly 5dpo, if I actually Od. . and Wow, I might have to try the "bite my tounge and be nice thing" as well as the B complex and vit. D. Thanks for the info lol. FX for you this cycle!!!

Bee- I really hope that its just late implantation and you get your BFP. Im really praying for you hun! you deserve a BFP!

Bug- I wanna think it was just a bad combo. Welcome to the tww! Im praying and keeping my fingers crossed that this tww will turn into a 40ww ;) !

Im so so sorry if Ive forgotten anyone. Its not purposely if I did.

Ok rant alert:
AFM- Well I went to my little cousins birthday party today. I went by myself because DH was busy and I swear I have never had that many people in one day ask me "when are yall going to have some" (refering to the children). It was CRAZY. I mean EVERYONE there seen me childless and said "Sp, when are yall going to have some?" I shoulda told them that I was already 9 months pregnant and was going into labor right then, maybe that would have shut them up...but instead, I did the nice thing and said "whenever GOD is willing to bless us". Owell...thats just people for you I guess.

On another note, ive been so extremely tired. As some of you may have noticed Im a real night owl at times, but I come home from the party and crashed at about 7:30pm....after going to bed at 8pm last night and not waking up till 11am today. I had too pee and was SO thirsty that I woke up a few minutes ago and I figured Id have a little rant fest before going back to sleep. Oh and my temp was 97.4 after sleeping for 5 hours (above coverline).

Im so very sorry for my llong update. But thank yall for reading/listening. Praying for all of yall,

Love, Shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo