Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Well I dont have a lot of time again today (yesterday was busy too - hence to post!) We have company coming in an hour or so and I am still pretty slow moving so showering and cleaning up takes a lot longer than it should! LoL!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! My doc apt went well yesterday he says eveything looks great & there was almost no blood in my cervix. He was very pleased with the fact that the blood seems to be just coming out a little with some cm. So yay!! I got back on monday to get this picc out of my arm... hopefully by then I will be 100% back to normal!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Happy Saturday!

Joy~ I'm so glad your appointment went well. take it easy with entertaining friends! Make sure to ask for help when you need it. Friends love feeling useful. xo

Bug~ Thanks! What a strange cycle you're having. EPO withdrawal? What's SI? I'm still in the dark.

Kj~ Are you feeling better? Have you tested lately??

Ott~ happy dh birthday! Your costume idea is hilarious. I'm with you on wishing for a bean even sooner than Xmas. When's American Thanksgiving? Our Canadian one is already passed :P Maybe I'll hope for a Remembrance Day surprise. LOL

Faith~ How are you doing? Any testing?

White Rose~ Fingers crossed for those bubbles and twinges. Mine are usually gas :)

afm~ 10dpo(ish)
I woke up with a bit of a headache, last night I was weepy for very little reason. Just feeling vulnerable and moody as heck toward my dh. He just takes it in stride. I keep feeling 'wet' or 'letting down' like I'm about to bleed, but my cm is not even that abundant! Anyway, it feels more like AF will arrive, but still no sign. I expect her in two days, which means usually my cervix checks will start to show a bit of early blood soon. Here's hoping she stays away, but if this isnt the one, I get to use my fancy new digtal opks! (see goofiness above).

Have a great day everyone,
Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Good almost Afternoon, Ladies!

Bug: I looked at your chart, I would be really surprised if you did O so early - it seems to be pretty consistent with last months chart. Temp is up a little from last month, but that's normal to fluctuate a little. As for the spotting? Hmmm. Are you taking anything new or stopped taking anything? Is the spotting happening after you BD?

Joy: So happy that the DR appt went so well. I have been praying for you. So happy you're also up for visitors. That is a good sign. Enjoy your time together!!

Bee: US Thanksgiving is November 24th! I really wish I had a wishbone before then to make a wish. Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to cook up a little chicken roaster to get it and then make the wish and then.... We will all have BFP's by November 24th!!! I better go to the store and get me a chicken!!! :)

AFM: CD12 - my body has been a little wierd this cycle too. I think mine is from taking the FertilAid and drinking the FertiliTea. I thought I may O early, but I have been POAS morning and night and no O yet. Sometimes I feel like I'm stalking myself (lol). DH and I had a great time last night. We were both exhausted, but it was so nice to go out and not have a curfew. Then I was able to sleep in on a Saturday! Imagine that - me, not up at 8am on a Saturday to get things ready for anyone but me!!! Ah. What a great weekend and it's just started! I do have to say, that I didn't dress up as a babydust fairy. I'll keep that costume at home for me - since I know that everyone at the party was well done TTC or not even old enough to have them.
Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Joy, glad to hear the doctor said things were going great and that he was pleased.

Bee, strange yes indeed. EPO withdrawal doubtful. SI is soy isoflavones. Sorry about your headache and feeling out but no AF yet and your still in the game.

MrsOtt, I took soy isoflavones this month hoping it would make me O early so that could be the reason behind the strangeness the past two days. Spotting is not happening after BDing. Glad you and a wonderful night and was able to sleep in. Have fun tonight!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

So, I have been looking into Fertility Diets, but haven't found anything that will give you a day by day menu or how to customize it for your own body. Does anyone have any info, guidance, or anything that will help me sort through all that I have read?

thx.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Thanks! Sorry I cant help, I wasnt ever able to find anything on fertility diets. I looked a lot tho! Hope you find something!

Bee- Thanks hun... I probably did over due it a bit yesterday, I was soooo exhausted when our company left! Just from walking around (she wanted to go to walmart) and from holding/carrying their baby... was fun tho.

Bug - Thanks hun! How have you been doing?

AFM - Pretty tired this am... irritated that I cant go for a shower cause dh left early and I have to wrap this picc thats in my arm... not a job I can do on my own Oh well, it comes out tomorrow.

Heading out with my Mom in about 1/2 an hour, so I better go get ready!!

Happy Day Before Halloween!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi Ott~
There's a great website from Vancouver I just found about Fertility Diet, which includes weekly meal plans and recipes. I like it because it's based on Chinese medicine.

http://www.acubalance.ca/fertility-diet/acubalance-fertility-diet/chapter-7-three-week-meal-plan

Check out the helpful table at the beginning of Chapter 2 about the best choices of each food group for optimum fertility!

Afm, 11 dpo and cd 27. Normally my cycle is 27 or 28days, so I'll test if AF hasn't showed by Tuesday. I'm going to snuggle up near the woodstove and read my book this afternoon. I just started 'Love in the Time of Cholera'.

xoBee

User Image

12 years ago

Bee: Thank you so much! That link is exactly what I have been looking for. I need to start looking for .ca websites too when I do my searching.

AFM: CD13. Wondering if I will O tomorrow. Hmm just don't know. NegOPK this morning, but I'll test again tonight. I was busy catching up on house frau things today, grocery shopping and errands. Really should get some housework done too, but I'm tired. It's been a fun but exhausting weekend.

Hope all is well with everyone!!
xoxo

12 years ago

Hi ladies

MrsOtt - That you O tomorrow!! Happy bd-ing!!

Bee - Enjoy reading your book by the fire! Sounds relaxing!!

AFM - Im pretty tired. Had a great time at my nephews birthday party tho! Looking forward to some relaxation this eve... been such a busy weekend!

Hmm.. also need to carve my pumpkins tonight! Tomorrow is Halloween!!! Had to go out and buy more candy cause we ate it all!! LoL, oops!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Joy

12 years ago

MrsOtt, Not sure about the fertility diet stuff but I heard there is a book you can read. Bee seems like she gave you something to look at. Glad you had a great weekend.

Joy, I'm doing okay. Make sure you get some rest.

Bee, Fx'd that AF stays away.

O didn't happen and my strangeness is gone. My temps have been back down to normalcy. Glad I didn't O early though so now I'm gearing up to O and looking forward to a week of a lot of BDing.

My MIL did have a dream that my DH and I was painting a baby room PINK. So, she thinks we are going to be having a girl and getting preggo soon. So, I hope that means this cycle is THE cycle.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo