Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Joy- Im really really really praying that this is the end of the "crap".

MrsOtt- Love the song lol. It did get stuck in my head. When are you going to start testing?

Bug- I have heard underarm pain is a very good sign! FX for you!!!!

Bee- that sounds like an interesting recipe. Im on CD 7 (will be 8 in about 2 hours lol). FX for you this cycle.

AFM- I actually threw up not to long ago. It was very random. I dont know if its from my metformin (which hasnt caused me to throw up the whole month and a half Ive been taking it) or from a possible pregnancy or maybe even a stomache bug. I have also had this pinching feeling on my right side. Like someone is pinching my ovary. Owell, i try not to read into too much of any of that.

Praying for you ladies.

Love, Shea.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Shea - Thanks sweetie! So you wrote to bee that your cycle day 7, I thought you were in the 2ww? Did you mean to say 7dpo? If so I hope your sudden vomiting is a good indicator!!

Bee - Thanks hun Sounds like you have quite the recipe this cycle! I hope it works!

Bug - Yay if you have never had underarm pain maybe it's a good sign (I get it often when af is on her way, thats why I asked)

MrsOtt - Glad your temp is still up, hopefully it stays that way!!

AFM - Still nothing on the pad so far It would be great if I could finally be done and just waiting for af to show! My only concern is I dont know when to start my "4-6 weeks" countdown... 4-6 weeks once the bleeding stops, but is that where there is nothing on the pad, or is that a week ago when I was still having pinkish/brownish d/c? ...I'm gonna be wearing a pad forever arent I??

Hope you ladies had a great day!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Shea~
Sorry you were feeling yucky! Throwing up randomly is a dream in ttc world, but in reality it sucks :)
I'm glad you like my recipe. I guess next time I run out of most vitamins (which usually happens at the same time) I'll get a prenatal multi. I just haven't taken that step yet. In the meantime, I've tried to break down the bestest of the fertility supplements. I live on an organic veggie farm, so raspberry tea & nettle tea are fortunately covered, as well as all the greens I can handle, but I think there are some times which call for supplementation.

Ott~ Thanks for the advice on Vitex. Since I have the dried berris from an herb store, I'm trying to put together a bend which fits me. But, I think I would do well with the Fertilitea. I looked at the ingredients, and they are very similar to what I'm going for. I sure hope the next cycle is the one for you and me. xo

Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Bee: Glad you looked into the FertiliTea. The flavor is great and you can't beat the ingredients or the price. Anyway, I hope if you try it, you'll enjoy it. If you buy it from http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/fertility.html they have free shipping to US and Canada right now. :)
Wow - you live on an organic farm! Very cool!

Shea: yeah. Sorry you're feeling yucky. But, I hope that it's the first big sign for your BFP!!! I will start testing tomorrow, I think. I'm itching too but still apprehensive because I really don't want a BFN.

Bug: How's your pain in your pit?

Joy: Continuing to pray that you will have clean liners and a regular AF visit. :)

AFM: Holy Moly, my boobs feel like they are on fire and hurt so bad-it actually hurts them to walk, just the slightest movement. I have been having pokey's all over my abdomen today to - I was feeling like AF would be here soon, but she isn't due until Sunday/Monday. Good heavens, just praying that I get a BFP this month.

Lovely Evening Friends.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Joy- Ooops, yes I meant 7dpo. Im in the tww (I hope lol) sorry about that. I have been so scatterbrained today. and lol you wont have to wear a pad forever. As bad as I hate to say it, I would probably wait till be the bleeding completely stops that way you will know for sure you have healed up.

Bee- I bet that is wonderful living in an organic veggie farm. I dont live on a farm (well the land isnt being farmed anymore) but My parents, grandparents, and us grow our own veggies as well (mainly tomatoes, okra, greens, corn, peppers, and my favorite peas and butter-beans!)

MrsOtt-YAY for testing. Im a real POAS addict lol. Eventhough the BFN sting...sigh...sadly, Im use to it. Hopefully you will get a BFP though! Praying and keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hurting bbs are a big first pregnancy sign. but sorry you are in pain though. I know it sounds crazy but have you tried "icing" them? Put some ice in a plastic bag and wrap it up in a towel and lay them on your boobies. That should provide some temporary relief.

Thanks again for being so welcoming. Love this thread!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Bee, I sure hope so too. Green tea yummy. Vitex I tried it for a cycle but switched to soy isoflanoes and they say vitex can take up to 3 cycles before actually taking effect but not to take for more than 3 cycles and only take from Af to O. Then again some say you can take it all cycle but if you get a BFP to stop. I only did it to O. the cycle I tried it.

Shea, Yay, for good signs!!! Possible pregnancy I can't see why not. Fx'd that it is that and not the meds or a stomach bug. Prayers!!!

Joy, yea, underarm pain is never a factor when AF is coming. I really don't get much of any pain when AF is coming. I'm lucky to a point but then again I'm not because I never have a warning when she's coming. Expect my hubby will say my Moodiness lets him know she will be here. I would say that I would count from when you only had pinkish/brownish d/c. I think that doesn't really count as blood really.

MrsOtt, thanks for asking. still there. I pray you get your BFP this month too!!! Hugs my dear did you decide to test yet?

I rested all afternoon and ended up going to bed at 10pm which is totally not normal for me. Then I woke up an hour later sweating to death and the urge to pee. This morning I had a temp drop of .31 (implantation dip) find out tomorrow morning . Still got a dull ache under my right underarm. This morning I woke up feeling nauseous but didn't but 10 minutes. Then the hiccups started, I finally got them to stop after 30 minutes it seemed. I can't even tell you when the last time I hiccuped was. All good signs? I sure think so. Positive thoughts.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

I don't have much time, but wanted to say good morning. I'll type up more this afternoon.

Bug: signs are looking so good for you, dear! Praying this is your cycle ! We need a BFP On this thread.

AFM: Woke up with AF-ish cramps. Temp went up from 97.7 to 97.9 this morning. Feeling a little irritable, but that's just because my FIL interrupted my morning meditation to come out and yell - he just didn't have his hearing aids in- but it bugs me that he know we cant talk to him but he just goes on and on yelling. Ugh... Really annoys me. I take my morning meditation to get me ready for the day so I get cranky when it's disrupted.
So, yeah.
Well, have a great day!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Sorry to hear your FIL interrupted your meditation Not a good way to start the day! Hope it gets better!

Bug - Thanks for the input! Your symptoms sound very promising!! Especially since you dont usually get any pain before af!! I am keeping my for you!

Shea - I thought so! I am keeping my that this will be your last 2ww for a long while! & LoL, I know I wont be wearing a pad forever... just seems like it! I will probably end up wearing one until af makes her appearance and then leaves! LoL! Just to be sure, cause when the bleeding came back last time it started with a bang! I gush almost filled the regular pad I'd been wearing! So now I am a little overly cautious!

AFM - Well I offiially had nothing at all yesterday!!! (maybe a tiny bit of yellowish d/c on my pad in the am, but that can happen on a normal day) I am hoping this is the end and that life can get back to normal now! Still nothing but the tiny-est bit of yellow on my pad now...

Have a great day ladies!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

MrsOtt, I'm sorry about your FIL interrupting your morning routine. Temp rise is always a good thing sorry about the AF-ish cramps could be a little one getting all snuggled in tight.

Joy, thank you. I am going to say they are very promising (trying the positive outlook side of things).
Yay, for nothing at all!!!Praying life can get back to normal for you.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Good morning all,

Joy, that's great that you're finally free!! Thanks again for keeping in touch with us during this difficult time. We're all praying that you get a + first cycle back.

Shea, oh! You're in the tww! That's even better news about the yuckiness.

Bug, I think you sound very positive and promising! 10pm bedtime and night sweats are good. Although I'm usually in bed by 10 even on weekends :)

Ott, too bad your meditation was a rocky road this morning. Hopefully you can get a chance to settl back into yourself throughout the day. Breathe deep, lovely.

Kj, I miss you! I hope your head is feeling better these days.

Afm, cd5 and just spotting. I started the EPO yesterday rather than day 1 (no real reason except sometimes the vitamin cupboard seems like a long reach. It's over the fridge lol.)
I feel like today is a new beginning. I'm going to meditate, and I might even do a short cleanse. Warm thoughts everyone. xo

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo