Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment Chapter 3

View Full Post

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

User image

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Ahhhh!!!! Bee!!!!!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!! Just in time for Christmas too!

Faith I don't have a boston terrier but I do have a little fox terrier. I have never heard of dogs getting chapped lips (however I live down south where the weather isn't that extreme). Maybe just put neosporin or Vaseline on them...? Hope your doggy feels better soon!

Afm I'm fixing to call my pharmacist to see if I can't start on soy isoflavones tonight (I want to take them CD 3-7) but I'm still on my antibiotics and some antibiotics interact with SI. :/ if it's not one speed bump it's another lol.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Liz~ Boo to antibiotics! I hope you get the SI figured out.

Faith~ Wow 15 years! Congrats to your friend, and I wish her a healthy journey. Poor pup! I'm not sure what you could do for her lips. Vaseline will not sink in, and she'll just end up ingesting all of it (same with humans: Vaseline doesn't sink, just coats). Maybe ask your vet about vitamin E or cocoa butter?

Bug~ Thanks sweetheart!
Dinky~ Great to hear from you, and thanks for your enthusiasm :) I was a bit nervous and jittery yesterday, so your excitement was very soothing.

Afm~ Bbs SORE, nausea while walking the pup (before breakfast). Sneezing and sore throat continue.
Dh was on a call from 3am yesterday until almost 8pm! He called once during the day, but I couldn't tell him over the phone. We went out for dinner last night when he got home, and I told him once we had ordered. Something like "My day felt especially long while waiting for you today because..." He's really happy, and already has name ideas! Lol.
I just hope this lil' bean sticks :/

xo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Bee - that's so awesome!

You gave me a great idea with the vitamin E - I have capsuls that I can break and put on her.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Oh Bee! What amazing, wonderful, uplifting, blessed and WOW News!
I'm so excited and happy for you. Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!

Faith: Wow - 15 years! I have no complaints then. I'll be more patient. :) And Doggy Chapped Lips? sounds like an invention waiting to happen: Doggy Chap Stick. You could make it different meat flavors. lol

AFM: 9DPO. Feeling a little nauseous today, but if I eat, I'm ok. Also a little lingering headache. Some pretty good crampy/pokes too. Only time will tell. :)

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

I'm not doing good still. Yesterday, I was very moody and emotional. Then last night around 9pm I get a sever cramp in my lower right side, I literally had to push on my belly for it relief it some. Last for almost 2 hours. Thought okay maybe that was definitely "O" cramps but nope temp dropped this morning instead of rising. For some reason this cycle I'm "O" later than I have ever record.
I wonder if it has to do with the 3 days that I was spotting old blood. Maybe my body thought it was my period and that's why I haven't "O"d yet??? Any Ideas?
Plus, since I haven't "O"d yet and I'm on CD 20 is my egg even going to be good still when I do "O"????
This is really putting me through a ringer. I was so sure I would have O'd by now especially since I O'd on Cd16 last cycle. Why is my body doing this to me? The one cycle I decided to take a mini break from things and it wants to be a pain and cause me to be weepy and moody and just plain out frustrated.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh Bug I'm sorry. This is so frustrating because we don't have control over anything other than what we put in our bodies.

Mrs Ott, you're hysterical!

A girl I work with used to work at a vet. She said that Boston's are prone to allergies - which I knew but wanted to believe that my Penny (that's her name) was perfect. So she said to give her baby allergy medication and then put neosporin on her lips after she knocked out from the meds. Well, I gave her the meds and she did not go to sleep until regular bedtime and then still was not sound asleep. So I wasn't able to put the neosporin in her lips. But she did look better this morning.

12 years ago

Bug: I'm so sorry you are so uncomfortable this cycle. I hope everything smoothes out for you. Maybe take some You time and relax in a bathtub, or if you are able to, make a massage appointment. Been thinking about you and hope all turns out for the best.

Faith: I can hear the info-mercial playing in my head now... "Does your best friend have unsightly sore chapped lips? Do they make you cringe when she comes up to you for a little kiss? Well, make them as soft as a puppies bum! Use BarkySmack. Chapstick for dogs! They come in these flavors that your dog will love. Liver and onions, Roast Beef and Rotisserie Chicken!" lol good luck with the neo. Hope Peggy feels better and looks better soon!

Bee: Are you still doing your BFP dance!? I am so excited one of us has such great news! I pray there will be a few more of us doing the BFP dance for Christmas!

AFM: 10DPO. Woke up at 4am to pee. Don't feel like I got any good sleep afterwards. Had some crazy vivid dreams that were a little anxiety filled. Also woke up with cramping, but cervix is high and hard so AF isn't showing today! Have a great day everyone!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

OMG Mrsott - I'm LMBO!
I just went ohome for lunch and Ms. Penny was napping. She looked better. I guess we'll just wait it out.

I really have to get some work done - UGH! I have been stalking you guys and the other's on the clomid forum ALL day - LOL!

I'm going to the gym tonight with hubby - I just can't wait to get out of here today. I don't have any clients tonight for a change which is nice. I almost don't know what to do with myself when I do get to go home early.

12 years ago

Oh God is good! Congrats Southern Bee.

Baby Dust to all!

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Good evening ladies!

Bug~ I'm sorry that your stress free cycle isn't working out so well. Darned bodies sure keep us guessing don't they? Sending you love. xo

Ayrian and Faith~ You two are hilarious! Liver and onion flavoured chapstick! LOL I can just see LipSmackers putting out this line. I would definitely buy some for a pup if I saw that next to my favorite Strawberry or Dr. Pepper flavour :P

Ayrian, good luck this cycle. My cervix went from high and soft to 'I can't find it, is it in there??' by 13dpo. Let's hope yours does the same ;)

Talless~ Thanks love, wishing you a positive cycle too.

Afm~ I tested myself twice in the last two days by calling my mom and just having a regular conversation. I want to wait to tell her until at least after my first midwife appointment.
Not really much to report... I had a bath today because it was so darned cold in our house, but I was conscious of my body not overheating, to the point of taking my armpit temp 3x in the bath! *neurotic*
I know I've only been pregs for five seconds, but I can't deny that I'm feeling some symptoms already: I've eaten four times today, and dinner's still an hour away. Normally I don't eat much in the morning, but I ate two brekkies and still had a rumbly tummy for lunch :) Other than that, I've been wearing my sports bra a lot because it helps to flatten my sore boobs so I don't think about them for hours at a time. No nausea today, but who could fit it in with all the eating, walking and napping??

Have a great night everyone, and keep your positive energy going strong.
Love Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo