Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 278 Replies | Last Page

so sorry to hear dajka.. i know the feeling.. went thru the same thing back in may.. and now scared ..

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Dajka999, I am very sorry!! Please try to keep your spirits up. My thoughts are with you.

Anita - ! We're both late. For the past three days, I have felt like AF was gonna come everytime I went to the bathroom... but, still no show.

I too am going to take a small break. I promise to touch base with all of you & continue to provide updates.

13 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I'm out...on Friday night the witch showed up...in full force!

Congrats again to those of you with BFPs...

For those of you that are late, I for you to get your BFP soon!!! Hang in there, it's not over until shows up!!!!

So today I am CD #3...and I can feel it, this is MY cycle...looolll!!! Hugs & kisses to all &

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Marie,

Still late, no AF and no BFP,

Im thinking that maybe I have ovulated later....

We'll see!

Good luck everybody!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Good evening to everyone ~ I took a few days off and took some time to check in to see how everyone is doing. Congratulations to all of you that got positives and also to everyone who has not had AF stop by yet. For my other friends who have seen their AF, I am sorry about the news but am sending positive thoughts for next month. As for me, we were all pretty down about my AF coming and thought we would take a break from trying but quickly changed our minds and will be trying here in a few days. I keep telling myself that if it is meant to be it will be, I am trying not to read too much into my body this time and stress over the numbers and dates. Just live day to day and set an alarm on my phone to beep for my test date. Who knows relaxing a bit might help. Hope you all had a great weekend and I will chat with you all soon.

13 years ago

Thank you Stephanie,

Ladies, Im going to do a blood test today as Im 4 days late, off to the hospital now,

Wish me luck!

xxxx

User Image

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Good luck Anita!!!

User Image

13 years ago

ahhhhhhhh bummer!

As I was living to got to the hospital, I got my AF,

seriously.... lolololololol

Well off to the next month!

Thank u ladies!

User Image

Oh ANita,
I am so sorry to hear that !!!!!!!!!!!

My is with you
D

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo