Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 278 Replies | Last Page

I second that! - Thank you

13 years ago

I'll 3rd that!Can't wait til Friday morning..there will be lots of post since several of us are on the 'written promise' to test then!Lots and Lots of BFP's!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Hi Anita - ...I really prey the doesn't show up for you!!!

Welcome TTC#3TX !!! Baby dust to you!

Well to all the rest of the girls, let's see wha tthe next days will bring us...I kind of consider myself out too! I keep on goind to the bathroom to see if AF is here...not here yet...and I'm EXTREMELY gassy (sorry it's horrible). Hmmm...probably it's just AF...we'll see soon!

Pray for you all!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Hello ladies I'm Eeezemama I would like to wecolme Moni and nice to see Steph and Anita back in the mist. Dee999 I don't know where she went because Schamp is missing as well. Of those who don't know we got the curse this month instead of a ( + ) So we are being supportive to our sisters here. Please don't test too early it brings on stress and that is not good for you and your baby. Your implantation is different for everyone so be kool and let the good times roll. I believe we gonna have our babies and hey look I'm looking at 44? Clock what clock?

13 years ago

Hello Ladies, I was out for 2 days . I am so glad to be able to chat with all of you again .
I can`t keep up anymore - this has gotten so big : welcome all of the new members !!! ANd to all of US!!!

I tested today 12 DPO - the biggest evap line ever. It was dented into the strip. But BFN :-(
I guess it would have already picked up for sure !!!

I have tons of CM and veins all over the chest and the feeling like AF is gonna be here any second!

Eeezemama : the guy is not worth it ! That`s the worst thing to do , lie to you ! If he came uot now with the fact that he doesn`t want to have a baby , move on and find someone who will share your dream with you !!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you hoping that you meet the right one soon.

Marie, you r so sweet ! Tell me when u retest , I somehow have a feeling that you will get BFP !!!!

Anita : fo the doesn`t show up !!!! And u get the BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL of you ladies ( I am so bad with the names - can`t remember all of them sorry for that ) and to get your

13 years ago

I'm here!!! I am Eeezemama!! I had to take a mental break over the last couple of days. I am CD3 now.. just waiting to ovulate...I still have the witch so it will be a few days...It was almost a relief to get it though because I was sooo impatient..that way I can get on with starting a new cycle. What an emotional roller coaster...Hoping that I may be blessed this Thanksgiving with a little something special

User Image

13 years ago

it looks like there are a few of us waiting on Friday morning! I hope that we all are able to hear some good news.
today I was pretty tired a lil more then in the past few days, did not hear my husband leave to get the kids and felt like I slept for hours, only to wake up and realize it was only for like 40mins. My chest is still very heavy, nausea in the morning and not hungry, by 2pm I cant seem to stop eating.

I was able to get a lot of things done, only to keep my mind off of wanting to test just to see. My daughter believes that I am pregnant, and I keep reminding her to be ready if I am not. My husband keeps asking if I feel the same as with my son and daughter. Then I remind him that each preganancy was so different and a while ago so hard to say. We have not told anyone else we are ttc mainly because I do not want to have people asking me all the times especially if it takes us several months. But seems funny when random people ask if I am feeling ok etc, like my sister lol I must look exhausted ha ha

Each time I read another post, I realize how strong a mother's love is, all of the ladies on here who have been trying for months and months and are still positive and hopeful for their miracle ~ thank you so much for your strength and inspiration!

13 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm going to join in the promise.........I WILL NOT TEST UNTIL FRIDAY ......promise, promise, promise! Does that sound convincing? lol.........no, really I promise

to everyone

13 years ago

Hello Girls!

Still no AF

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

oops!

didnt mean to post that, is wasnt finished...

well no AF no BFP no nothing... argg if only AF was here already...

Been reading a lot fo stories of women that didnt get a BFP until several days after AF was due... Still hanging here, but now getting little too impatient...

I been cramping a bit, like AF is going to come, so it probably is... But then I also read that women also feel PMS cramps when they're preggos until about 12 weeks! Im confused!

Anyway, Happy thoughts to everybody, thank you for you lovely support!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo