Community post

Discussion

Ovulation according to the moon calender, it happend to me!!

Hi Ladies,

So this month I had the weirdest surprise ever.... I am pregnant!

The funny thing is this month me and my boyfriend didnt really try. We actually avoided it.

Well about 3 weeks ago I saw a thread somewhere about the moon ovulating calendar and I decided to have a look at it. It said I was meant to ovulate around the 28th August, but I had already ovulated that month and it meant I'd ovulate twice and a whole week early. Well I realised when I saw this calender that I did feel like I ovulated around that time, but I dismissed it because it would of been impossible. Well well well, my breasts started to hurt WAY to early even for ovulation, started to have weird dreams and about a week ago I decided to take a test. PREGNANt I couldnt believe it, we didnt try around the official ovulating period we did have intercourse about 2 days before the moon date though. Its impossible to find out this early if I gotten pregnant when I was ment to ovulate. SO telling you ladies out there to check it out online, cant remember where I found it!

Good luck to everyone!

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Mt ticker is wrong Im not 5 weeks pregnant yet! xxx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo