Posts by anita86

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extr ...

278 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Being Able to send a private message to members

Hi there, We would find very usefull to be able to send a private message to other members... Ju ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Ovulation according to the moon calender, it happend to me!!

Hi Ladies, So this month I had the weirdest surprise ever.... I am pregnant! The funny thing is this mon ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Early ( arrived 3 days earlier) 2 day period, medium flow...hmmmm any suggestions?

Hello ladies nice to be back, Soooo this month AF arrived 3 days earlier and only lasted 2 days. The flow w ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

IM Pregnant!!!!!

Hi everyone! I just found out Im pregnant! wanted to let my buddies I havent spoken to in a while know. ...

21 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Posh Girl and Boys Names that do not remind you of grampa

hello everyone, not even pregnant yet, but I thought this could be a nice thread, Deciding on Girls nam ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Lets try and predict the babies gender! Its very accurate!

I am talking about the Chinese Lunar Calender that predicts the baby gender, I did it for me, my sister and ...

12 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

As any of you experienced being really ill with flu and sore throat and were preggos?

Feeling VERY ill since last night I'm only 5dpo, but Ive heard your body defenses shut so that your body won ...

11 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Smelly down there after ejaculation ( embarrassing but apparently quite common) Please Help

Hi Ladies, this subject is a little bit embarrassing but from what I could read in other forums on the Interne ...

5 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

How to read a clear blue digital test when torn apart?

Hello ladies, got BFN this morning with clear blue digital i heard some ladies tear this tests apart, and I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago