Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 278 Replies | Last Page

what a morning! I wanted to test so badly, but I didn't and will try to wait till Sat. My should be here tomorrow or saturday. I am still having trouble sleeping with the heart burn and restlessness each nite, my breasts are still tender to touch but not anything like they were. no nausea this morning, never thought that would make me sad. I find myself waiting for to show her wicked face, lol I dont even want to go to the bathroom. My husband knows today is going to drive me crazy, his normal how you feeling was instead good morning and lets keep busy. On his day off he is raking the entire front and back yard. He seems pretty nervous too. So I am sending all my positive thoughts out to all the ladies here, who like me are waiting on tomorrow am. I prayer that decides to skip all our homes this month!

13 years ago

Hi anita, sorry to duck in here so late! Your cyle is only 26 days but you ov at 14. Thats the same as a 28 day cycle. So if yours were 28 days long you would only be a day late. Theres loads of chance you're up the duff just your level isnt high enough. Bodycare sell Predictor tests, I got a bfp from them at 7dpo. Cramps are prob the most common symptom of all coz everything is shifting and stretching, even this early. Good luck. Ive got everything crossed for you!!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Girls, I probably got the BFP

EPT test - blue dye
The thinnest line but definitely there. 13 DPO !

Still hesitating not convinced yet . Will upload the picture !!! Please tell me if you see it. The line was there within 1 minute !!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited and scared I hope it is not just some trick !!!!!!
Please keep your fingers crossed for me !!!

to you !!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

Oooooo my G! Dajka999 - upload? How exciting!!!!! Congrats, girl.

Longest... day... ever! Especially cause I'm holdin off for testing till tomorrow.

13 years ago

Hi Marie, I am looking at the test every 10 seconds ! Making sure that the line is still there - and it is still there :-)

I will upload it in couple of minutes coz my battery on the camera is dead and i am just charging it .... and please after I upload let me know what you think!!!!

Did you upload yours???????????

13 years ago

Hello ladies!
Well showed up this morning! I am actually better than I thought I would be. I have my fingers crossed for all of you that are testing tomorrow I hope you all get a to Dajka999 on the .
I am glad to hear has stayed away from you Anita.
Can't wait to hear the good news from everyone tomorrow.

13 years ago

TTC#3TX - I am so sorry to hear that !!!!!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you for the next cycle. Hoping you will have a great gift for the Thanksgiving :-)

I am not convinced yet but uploaded the picture in the unsure category so hope you guys can tell me what you see.

Thank you sooooooo much for the support I got from all of you!!! You r the best and I will pray for all of us!!

13 years ago

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8858/dsc02480h.jpg

here it is :-)

13 years ago

MOMMY!!!!! That is definitely a ! I am SO happy for you! It seems like there have been a lot of 's this month! I hope it's my month too!

5/9/2010

13 years ago

Amanda -

thank you so much ! I hope so too!!!! MY DH went to the store to buy some more tests - coz he wants to see more of these :-)
It has appeared after a minute - so deff within a time limit ! I just can`t believe it somehow.

Let it be your month too!!! I cried so many times this month seeing so many posts of the BFPs . It is unbelievable how many there was this month !!!!
to you !!!! ANd let us know how when you test please

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo