Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 278 Replies | Last Page

schamp2005 sorry to hear about your visitor, but maybe your month was supposed to be November! Marie E, thank you for the warm welcome. As I sat at a meeting today I kept getting a feeling like motion sickness, with out the motion. I never got so excited over feeling sick. But then I catch myself asking was it because I am getting sick with the flu, or the rug was too busy :) etc. I keep wondering how many of these symptoms are in my head and only because of me wanting to be pregnant so badly. I am due for my visitor on the 6th and this week is going to kill me waiting and wondering. I hope that I can find the piece like Marie. I should find a better way to deal, because it may be 6months from now that we are blessed with a pregnancy. New symptom besides a lil nausea is shooting sensations through my chest, and tingling off and on. Still feeling bloated and I laugh at myself because I am continuously hungry so I could be causing that myself. :) Fingers crossed for everyone that their symptoms increase and their tests are positive!

13 years ago

Hello ladies,

First : schamp2005 : I am very very sorry for the visitor. And u inspire me with your braveness and belief !!!

I also wanted to say HI and welcome to all of the newbies that joined this discussion lately . Welcome and to all of u!

I wanted to tell you , even though I got my BFN today , ( 10 DPO) I have had a dream last night that I got BFP at 13 DPO - this is how crazy and obsessed I am . Just wanted to share my madness :-) SO those of you wondering if you are imagining things , symptoms etc stop worrying since we are all the same and on one same boat !

D

13 years ago

Thank you ladies for all of your support and kind words!! I must say for those of you who have gotten their BFP's Congrats!!!! But for those of you that haven't we should all continue this journey together!!

It's so nice to come on here and vent to people that may not know you, or may live on the other side of the world, but that are after the same thing you are: a baby, a blessing.

We hear each other complain, and gripe, but it's okay to do that here.
We hear of each others joy and excitement, but it's okay to do that here too.
It's so wonderful to have this forum as an outlet to express our feelings and it be okay. For that, I am truly blessed.

User Image

13 years ago

Hello Steph if I didn't welcome you earlier. Also TTC 3 hello and welcome. This is so hard for me right now. I just can't seem to focus. I just want to cry but I won't let myself feel that way. I will be strong for all of us seeking to be Mothers. Dee99 I have a feeling you will get your positive ok? I have come that I will try with someone else and see? Hum what do u think? I dumped my Boyfriend today and he told me something I felt all along and that was he didn't want a child with me. How mean is that? Oh well now I know? 5 months too late for that info down the tubes. What a day I am having? Well thank you for letting me vent and all that. Have a Good night.

13 years ago

Stephanie - Welcome! The ladies on this thread are pretty awesome. Can I ask how long you have been trying? Good luck this week!!!!!

Ladies that got a visit from AF, I'm sorry, but I know how strong you are and that you know it is all timing.

Eeezemama - Wow, you have had quite a day. Stay strong and you will only attract the right man for you and your baby.

Looking forward to the end of the week for the rest of you ladies waiting!

13 years ago

My goodness StephanieB... I got a lil' chill after reading your post. I have experienced the exact same thing!

"sensations through my chest, and tingling off and on" No other way to describe it really. I (from what I believe am 10 dpo today. I've also had really bad gas (sorry tmi), but yes... Lol. Like could knock me out... it was that bad! Hahaha. We'll have to see.

Schamp2005- sorry to hear about your nasty visitor. You've got a great attitude!! It's inspiring. Maybe November was just meant to be!

EEEZEMama, I hope you run from your bf. Seriously. If men only knew what us women go through.

Ok,all... please stay tuned. I can't wait to see what is brought to me at the end of the week... an ugly or ?

again to all the ! And everyone still in the game for this month....

13 years ago

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind but I have been reading your thread and really wanted to drop in and say hello to you all.

I'm 10-11 dpo and going insane! lol. So many symptoms and wondering if it's all in my head. It's so lovely to be able to chat to women going through the exact same stress.

Congratulations to the lucky ladies who have a BFP this month, that's so exciting!!!

I'm still waiting for AF, like many of you here, just a little disheartened as I have had very light spotting the past 2 days, has anyone else here had spotting and got a BFP?? The witch is due on Thursday.........hopefully she flew away on her broom for Halloween and won't return for another 9 months! lol

I'm 37 and have been ttc for 3 months seriously. I had no idea what an emotional roller coaster this would be.........wow!

Thank you all for sharing your stories, you are all lovely and so supportive of one another

and to everyone

13 years ago

EzeeMama,

Dont be sad, I can not undertsand how u feel because I have never been through it, all I can say is that hope is the last thing to go or so it should. Dont be sad, be happy, and whatever happens happens, stress and anxiety are not good when TTC, Lets look at things with some sense of humor it helps me go through difficult times if I feel bad I just make fun of the situation, I know it can be hard but we dont win anything by being even more down, we only worsen things, I believe all of us women here, are all blessed with or without children, and your turn will arrive one day, meanwhile lets make fun of our obsessiveness enjoy this journey together as we cant really obsess to our partners how many dpo we are, or that urge for suddenly eating chocolate must be related to pregnancy along with the nuclear fart u let pass in the morning....

Ladies sorry to hear AF came for a visit, I am still on the run, no AF shes ment to come today or tomorrow so Ill test if she doesnt show today!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Welcome MyFBUG,

Feel free to obsess!

heheheheh

My AF is due today or tomorrow, had lots of symtoms from 5dpo then it went, now I only have a cold, not as bad as it was, but still here, cant stop sneezing, apart from that Feeling NOTHING absolutely nothing, so Im not hoping off to the next cycle!

xxxx

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!
Thinking positive thoughts for evertone that is expecting today. Tomorrow is my big day and I hope we all get a !!!!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo